Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer (24564 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13
Who are the mods here?. Pls kindly or send me the link tp remove the Muhammad lyrics on my profile. It is unlawful and uncharitable to hold one against his wish.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Mccullum: 8:05pm On Apr 13
excanny:

Allah is Muhammad, not God.

So f---k him and his fake rasul.

To you chineke is not God, Olorun is not God, hubangidi is not God. Eli is not God..

Only word English language identify as the name of the creator of universe you recognize as His name.

Muhammad (PBUH) was a messenger and of Allah. He's the last prophet of the creator of the universe.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Antlislaam: 7:07pm On Apr 15
BALLOSKI:
Why not come and take part next year? We'll take care of you and your needs throughout the fasting period, so you know how it feels. You'll be monitored, though.

As you see me so I resemble Abdul right? You better stop drinking expired camel urine, it is affecting your thinking faculty
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Antlislaam: 7:22pm On Apr 15
Fulaniguy01:

this issue doesn't concern stupid people , so keep off .

But it concern that madman messenger of yours in grave right?
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Antlislaam: 7:26pm On Apr 15
bassdow:

Dem sabi wakeUp by 5am to hammer big Eba

Yes nah after taking Eba for breakfast dem go return fasting by missing only lunch meal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.