Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer (24563 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Adamsynox(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
I'm sure if zonefree made that comment physically your terrorist brothers would have stoned him to death.
Same way Deborah was gruesomely killed.
God punish your generations there.
Mark my words if I come across your kind over here down South we'll use you animals for suya
Shey o ti pe ori eee o pe. What makes you think I am not a southerner? It's not about the woman being a Muslim. I would have made the same comment even I she's an Osun worshipper. To me, humanity is only true religion. But o go gan ni ooo. O ye ki o lo we Ori ee ni odo niii. Oponu omo

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 12:16pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
I'm sure if zonefree made that comment physically your terrorist brothers would have stoned him to death.
Same way Deborah was gruesomely killed.
God punish your generations there.
Mark my words if I come across your kind over here down South we'll use you animals for suya

that's all what you know , coward animals . if you are a real warrior not keyboard thing y can't you come up north and repeat what you just said ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 12:20pm On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

that's all what you know , coward animals . if you are a real warrior not keyboard thing y can't you come up north and repeat what you just said ?
I'm already a serving corper in the North and everyday I do tell your illiterate Fulani brothers how stupid and dumb they are for allowing a child rapist like Prophet Muhammad deceived you idiots.
They're all afraid of me when ever I begin to curse Islam and Muhammad..
Like I told you I'm in the North and you people cannot do anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by atiku4President(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12
Where are they asking people to take oath before commenting on this post? Someone said something like that earlier. If so, it may be that they owner or the platform is a Muslim and you don't expect him to be different from his likes in leadership of the country who have continued to ruin the country by creating to laws, two categories of citizens and two countries in one country.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 12:32pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
I'm already a serving corper in the North and everyday I do tell your illiterate Fulani brothers how stupid and dumb they are for allowing a child rapist like Prophet Muhammad deceived you idiots.

ok which state are you right now , local government and the ward ( quarter ) name please ?
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by JoeEeL(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12
bassdow:

A lot of them don't understand their holy book.

see eh, not everyone must fast. There are those exempted form fasting e.g Nursing mothers, small kids, those with medical conditions, etc.

And most importantly, people with common sense
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 12:39pm On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

ok which state are you right now , local government and the ward ( quarter ) name please ?
Geo-Political Zone - Northwest
State - Kaduna
Place of Primary Assignment - Dan Makuntu Islamic Schools
Address - BB15 Nupe Road, Sabon Gari, Kaduna 800211, Kaduna
Personal details - just ask of the tall dark Igbo Corper teaching ICT and Computer studies.
But please be fast as I'll soon complete my service year in the next two months

5 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Expanse2020(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12
I just don't understand how it's concern some stupid people here ranting....when it's not your religion concern...
90% of you didn't even partake in length but you can grumble to a person that obey his maker..
Since you can't do it your religion you want everyone to look stupid like you
No kò lè work
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Telltruth123: 1:25pm On Apr 12
I am highly disappointed in the comments I have read so far here, please my people can we just try and respect other's people's religion so that there will be peace.

Let's act in a matured way, God that created us tolerate us, why can't we tolerate one another.
Let peace reign.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by GreatOchuks: 1:41pm On Apr 12
Na you de fast yet still de collect Alhaji prick steady.
Why you no go faint
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 2:05pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:

Geo-Political Zone - Northwest
State - Kaduna
Place of Primary Assignment - Dan Makuntu Islamic Schools
Address - BB15 Nupe Road, Sabon Gari, Kaduna 800211, Kaduna
Personal details - just ask of the tall dark Igbo Corper teaching ICT and Computer studies.
But please be fast as I'll soon complete my service year in the next two months

nonsense ,

from your statement I Know you are stupid , who will you fool ? to come and find nothing like you said , let alone you even your father cannot make such words and make it alive .
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 2:09pm On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

nonsense ,

from your statement I Know you are stupid , who will you fool ? to come and find nothing like you said , let alone you even your father cannot make such words and make it alive .
i drop location you run away
Stupid pig tell me your location if Dem born your useless father well let me treat your nonsense this very night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 3:22pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
i drop location you run away
Stupid pig tell me your location if Dem born your useless father well let me treat your nonsense this very night.

animal .

u re not up enough to scare me .

I know you are nonsense that's why ignore you foolishness . if you are truly a bastard come up kano state

gwale LGA

tal'udu junction.

make sure you leave legacy for home cos u re already wasted.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 3:24pm On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

animal .

u re not up enough to scare me .

I know you are nonsense that's why ignore you foolishness . if you are truly a bastard come up kano state

gwale LGA

tal'udu junction.

make sure you leave legacy for home cos u re already wasted.
I'm watching you from today.
I will get you.
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by emperor4love(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12
osuofia2:
Religion really dealt with Africa. especially the islamic religion
bro moslem is fair,how can one collect tithe,ask ppl to build school and ask the same ppl to pay for the school still yet ,wen u tell them the truth the will say u are attacking the house of God,if not this violent of a thing by some Muslim fanatic nd radicals, Muslim no get problem
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by CartelKenneth: 3:50pm On Apr 12
The most useless religion in the world
Their followers and worshippers are so stupid and illiterate it’s almost baffling
Let her die in the name of fasting na
Let her die and follow that worthless bastard Mohammed in the hottest part of hell fire for all eternity

Anywhere there is problem there is Islam
Useless religion
Tuehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by CartelKenneth: 3:51pm On Apr 12
Zonefree:
Malt is now N600

Who dey waste N600 on Alhaja? undecided

The most useless religion in the world

Their followers and worshippers are so stupid and illiterate it’s almost baffling

Let her die in the name of fasting na

Let her die and follow that worthless bastard Mohammed in the hottest part of hell fire for all eternity

Anywhere there is problem there is Islam

Useless religion

Tuehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by CartelKenneth: 3:52pm On Apr 12
Zonefree:
Malt is now N600

They should have even allow her to die sef
It’s not like those foolish retards in the north even value human life
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Idaytesj29(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:

Lol 😂😆 I pity you. You think say na Southern Muslim them be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by k4kenny(f): 4:13pm On Apr 12
360degreess:
That is commitment to Faith and diligently obeying the laws of the Creator under difficult circumstances..I commend her.

Allah has made the Deen easy on us, the fast can be broken in times of illness and repaid later. Her health and wellness should be her priority at this moment because her body is an amanah from her Creator. She should take utmost care of it. If fasting will be detrimental to her health at that period, then it's best to break it. There's no sin in it, rather she'd be rewarded for her obedience of the verse 'wa man kana maridan...', 'and whoever is ill...'

Wallahu 'alam.

1 Like

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 4:57pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
I'm watching you from today.
I will get you.
Mark my words

nonsense coward .

you think I will consider your stupidity ? hhhhh you can't even do anything to the people killing you in your predominant area it's now that you are single out of your people you can do something ? you just amazed me .
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BscHolder: 5:18pm On Apr 12
Fulaniguy01:

nonsense coward .

you think I will consider your stupidity ? hhhhh you can't even do anything to the people killing you in your predominant area it's now that you are single out of your people you can do something ? you just amazed me .
when I finally come down to fish you out I hope you'll be bold enough to repeat all this rubbish you've said online.
Kano State, Gwale LGA and Tal'udu junction abi?
I will catch you. If you like run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Fulaniguy01: 5:58pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
when I finally come down to fish you out I hope you'll be bold enough to repeat all this rubbish you've said online.
Kano State, Gwale LGA and Tal'udu junction abi?
I will catch you. If you like run

hhhhhhh I pity your life
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by bablon20(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12
Nairaland.com don become something else ó. So I must be a Muslim before I can comment on Islamic related thread? Una go just dey deliberately force people to lie.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by MuslimIgbo: 8:44pm On Apr 12
Zonefree:
Malt is now N600

Or-deh
That's why you've not been progressing in life.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by MuslimIgbo: 8:45pm On Apr 12
osuofia2:
Religion really dealt with Africa. especially the islamic religion
Lol
Hypocrite can't admit it's dealing with Christians more... The joke is on you grin
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by Mccullum: 8:57pm On Apr 12
excanny:

It's a stupid and foolish oath, you can take it. Means nothing.

Don't allow that prevent you from dishing out the truth and reseting the minds of retarded fellows.

F--k Allah and his alter ego Muhammad.

Muhammad is same as Allah of the Quran.

Clap for your self for abus**g Allah. If His mercy meets you before your appointed time on this world, congrats to you but if it's not, that's your portion.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by excanny: 10:08pm On Apr 12
Mccullum:

Clap for your self for abus**g Allah. If His mercy meets you before your appointed time on this world, congrats to you but if it's not, that's your portion.

Allah is Muhammad, not God.

So f---k him and his fake rasul.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:04am On Apr 13
fnep2smooth:
For a Christian like me to comment on a general forum and not a Islamic forum show that this country is gone. The way Nairaland dey is the way Nigeria dey.

Imagine taking an oath before I comment on a thread show how decay the management is.

Now back to the story. If she refused who I'm I to force her to take it. Only in Nigeria you see this thing happening.

They for leave her for ground make she dey there since she no like good thing

It is deep and far gone bro.

Your comment led me into this. I can't believe it is real.! Please how do i remove myself, particularly the lyrics ("I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."wink added to my profile.

I believe in the Lordship of our Lord Jesus Christ, and i have nothing against the message of the Holy Prophet, Muhammad ( S.A.W)

Mods should please help me to remove the lyrics with immediate alacrity.
Re: Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer by BALLOSKI: 9:10am On Apr 13
Antlislaam:
Na by force to fast? Despite taking breakfast meal, someone is still collapsing for fasting
Why not come and take part next year? We'll take care of you and your needs throughout the fasting period, so you know how it feels. You'll be monitored, though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.