Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply (1049 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens / Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09
I am not sure but I do not think Obi called or can call this his project a bore hole project. At best we can say he donated a tank to them.

Look at that tank very well, it does not have an inlet pipe that can suggest that there is a borehole nearby, so I want to believe it is a tank that a water tanker will have to supply water to.

Anyway, his gesture even though we all know it is for politics is appreciated. Any gift no matter how small must be appreciated, but someone like Obi should not be anywhere close to power. People like him slow down progress.

StOla:
One was installed by a very rich man hiding his wealth in foreign offshore accounts under his daughter's name.

He was infamous for always using cheap articles and even as Governor he was providing cheap infrastructure that could not compete with the standard of his predecessors or successors.

The other was installed by a Musician who is only just climbing the ladder to riches.

Those who love quality will vote for Ayra Starr over a charlatan.

Her Majesty's Water Service over His Excellency's Water Supply.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by jconsulting(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09
mrvitalis:

One is doing for 300 community across northern Nigeria

One is doing for one community

Note every community gets 1 million then decide what to do with it

This is how Obi goons carry propaganda across , he donated one absurd borehole , they said is doing it in 300 community, no list no names for us to confirm.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by surgical: 3:45pm On Apr 09
Ofunaofu:

Is it your money

helinus, please stop posting senseless comments
The guy is saying the truth, absolute truth, Jonathan did far more than this what did he get, if you know how to get to obi pass this to him it will help him,except he is just creating awareness, because that's how they told him about structure, he thought it was a joke,at the end of the day he didn't have polling agent in many polling units, reason he couldn't prove by way of figures that he won,and started looking for disqualification
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by mrvitalis(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09
garykoeman:

300million stolen money from Anambra
Lmaooo unlike u obi was a billionaire before joining politics
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09
It is not that he couldn't prove he won, it was that he lost fairly.

surgical:
The guy is saying the truth, absolute truth, Jonathan did far more than this what did he get, if you know how to get to obi pass this to him it will help him,except he is just creating awareness, because that's how they told him about structure, he thought it was a joke,at the end of the day he didn't have polling agent in many polling units, reason he couldn't prove by way of figures that he won,and started looking for disqualification
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by surgical: 3:53pm On Apr 09
9jatriot:
It is not that he couldn't prove he won, it was that he lost fairly.

Tinubu did not win that election ,the sane Nigerian were more than the insane ones that voted him,he won by grabbing it snatching it and ran away with it, it was the power of money in action and the docility of the masses who tolerated such brazennes
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by 9jatriot(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09
Even Obi will laugh at you codedly. Someone that could not get up to 50% of agents, where then was he supposed to get the votes from? Why do you think he has now abandoned the Church going activity to start staying in Mosque and in the NOrth, it is because he has now started realizing that going to Churches is not enough.

Before the election, every sensible person knew that a person like Peter Obi would not be accepted in the core North. In fact, it is believed that he may have even affected Atiku's chances in 2019. Even he knew, that was why he tried to play the religious card by drawing the attention of the Christians to the Muslim Muslim Ticket of Tinubu, hoping that Atiku and Tinubu will divide the Northern votes, and calling it a religious war in the most infamous call to Oyedipo.

As expected, he came third. The only difference was that where many expected him to come a distant third, he was able to come a respectable third position.

Immediately after the election, he started shouting on every available forum, particularly to his followers that his mandate was stolen and that he could not wait to prove it.

For a man who was shouting that his mandate was stolen, it was shocking to find that he started whispering to the tribunal judges something that sounded like "I know I lost the election but I contested against a man who should not have been allowed to contest at all because I heard one rumor like that that he was asked to forfeit some money in drug-related activities, Not only that, since I won Abuja, I should just be made president, since Abuja people have 2 head."The court was like okay, we have heard but you have to prove that your mandate was stolen, he could not provide even one shred of evidence. Not even one.

So rather than prove that he won the election, he was saying disqualify the man that won the election, forget about the one that came second and just make me president because my followers made me president on Twitter.

Now since that time, we have now seen Peter Obi virtually visit all the Northern states, dragging bread with a small boy about to break his religious fast and commissioning water tanks in the North. This is a clear indication that he has now recognized that no mandate or manhood was stolen from him and is attempting to curry the favor of the North for either 2027, 2031, or even 2039.

The question is will he now have the courage to tell his mob that he has realized how mistaken he was and apologize?
Will he also have the courage to apologize to INEC and its chairman for orchestrating the assault on the integrity of the association on his person?
surgical:
Tinubu did not win that election ,the sane Nigerian were more than the insane ones that voted him,he won by grabbing it snatching it and ran away with it, it was the power of money in action and the docility of the masses who tolerated such brazennes

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by Seefinish: 4:50pm On Apr 09
mrvitalis:

the one that do it for over 300 communities has a traceable ancestry unlike one Chicago drugs baron illegally occupying an office in Abuja
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by Styluss: 5:14pm On Apr 09
One was a government official while the other is a private citizen. This is not rocket science

LegendHero:
I remember when Desmond Elliot built that lowly looking bridge. Obedient online mocked him and said is this what a rep can do. They forgot the community also begged him for that and that bridge is useful to them no matter how small.

But now they want us to believe a substandard borehole is okay from a presidential candidate level simply because the area don’t have water.

What is the difference between that useless borehole and a normal well? That thing I’m seeing won’t even last.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by LegendHero(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09
Styluss:
One was a government official while the other is a private citizen. This is not rocket science

Both are politicians. All the money Obi stole when he was governor should be put to great use.

Tinubu has been a private citizen since 2007, does that stop you guys from blaming him since then?
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by flokii: 5:55pm On Apr 09
Ayra Star is way better than that other one.. you sef compare the two na. The difference is clear.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by Styluss: 6:15pm On Apr 09
He came out openly and asked to be probed. No one did nothing. He didnt have any issues with EFCC, no pension since he left office. I dont know what u think, but he's obviously not your regular politician

LegendHero:

Both are politicians. All the money Obi stole when he was governor should be put to great use.

Tinubu has been a private citizen since 2007, does that stop you guys from blaming him since then?
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by blancsn1: 6:20pm On Apr 09
This same criminal caught looting severally or some other saint obi ?!

A criminal collect kickback like Ganduje
SadiqBabaSani:
Peter Obi is a man of modest means. He is neither a thief or drug lord. You know spending drug money is usually extravaganza

Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by LegendHero(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09
Styluss:
He came out openly and asked to be probed. No one did nothing. He didnt have any issues with EFCC, no pension since he left office. I dont know what u think, but he's obviously not your regular politician

So who has probed Tinubu and found anything on him? Did Jonathan not drag Tinubu to CCT and they found nothing on him.

Obi had issues with Pandora offshore assets which was leaked the other day. He was operating those accounts while still being governor.

Yes he is not a regular political, he is a pretender and a compound thief.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09
Styluss:

No both are former governors. They are not private citizens.

Thats why they call him “His Excellency”.
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by MrLibrarian(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09
SadiqBabaSani:
Peter Obi is a man of modest means. He is neither a thief or drug lord. You know spending drug money is usually extravaganza
grin
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by BitterTruth01: 6:53pm On Apr 09
StOla:

You mean as President, this is the quality he will provide on a national scale because it is multiples being installed?

Will you as Governor or President provide this 15th Century infrastructure and pay the contractor for a job well done?

Peter Obi is so shamelessly stingy.

Like a tale of 2 ICT Centers between 2 Senators.

Even you complained about this rubbish charlatan when he was a useless Governor.

You know that Borehole is rubbish and typical of Obi's obsession with cheap articles.

Most Buhari supporters don’t have any sense

If not you would know that he’s spending money from his pocket. So you have no right to question it

As president ….. wait till he becomes president before you open your medulla
Re: A Tale Of 2 Borehole Water Supply by RealEmilokan: 8:40pm On Apr 09
mrvitalis:

It's waste of time responding to these people.

One of those boreholes by PO will deliver 3 to 5 of that by the stupeed poster. They think the west is same as the North. If only they know how far the water comes from, they'd appreciate the effort and what those boreholes mean to the community.

If it was that easy, their politicians would have done it for them and there won't be water problems. In Lagos, 300k will build you a borehole, plus tank, plus all the plumbing work and materials. But in my village where I come from in the same south, 5m won't give you the same borehole. So responding to these guys is total waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fec Plans A Video Conference With Yaradua To Assure Nigerians He's Alive / Take A Stand On Tuesday / Picture Of Explosion Rocks Amnesty Talks Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.