Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi (39481 Views)

WAEC Deletes Her Youtube Video Praising Peter Obi's Performance In Education / Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi On Twitter / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by drimzsmoke(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

Do you also know obi can do this πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Zoom in so you see the amount on the cheque πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😁😁😁😁😁😁
He's giving them 100million and modern day PC in the east while giving them fish pond bolehole in the North. Just wait for 2027!!!
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10
duduade:
Desmond Elliott had and still has access to LG funds, so it's expected he builds... If even after access to the funds that's what he could build then that's on you people o.. Most Nigerians are so blind!!! Hypocrisy reeks in them

Peter doesn't have access to sick kind of funds and make do with what he has...
which LG funds does he have access to... Is Obi not an ex gorvenor too
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obviouslyblunt: 2:12pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
I've said it several times. Peter obi is just a regular politician but some of his fans just want to insult my intelligence.
one is elected to do what he did, while the other is just an average Nigerian doing what he did for a state that wouldn’t even vote for him if he contested.

These people were fetching the same water their cow drank and yet have a senator representing them and a local government chairman and a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:12pm On Apr 10
Lolz419:

lolz
your think is to come to nairaland and shout like a mad dog that pepper was pour in his ANUS grin

obi beat fashola and tinubu combined in all real development indices
if i say make we compare now, u go run grin
people with sense knows who Obi is
stop making us think yorubas are foolish please
Your tribe who take instructions from a terrorist in kuje prison eating watery beans and a fugitive in far away Norway are the real foolish people.
Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Nothing to compare, Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by peterboro: 2:14pm On Apr 10
Peter Obi is just a volunteer with it own personal money. But Desmond Elliot is a government representative using tax payers money to do nothing reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by psalmsjob: 2:15pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
I've said it several times. Peter obi is just a regular politician but some of his fans just want to insult my intelligence.

You just said exactly one of my major gross with them obi-idiots....hypocrisy in the idea that Peter Obi is better than any other politicians and the blatant lies that he had proved to be different. What a low IQ a person can have to accommodate such thoughts in his head and then open his mouth to say it and repeat it sotey he becomes delusional and fanatic about it....I'm still wondering grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:16pm On Apr 10
peterboro:
Peter Obi is just a volunteer with it own personal money. But Desmond Elliot is a government representative using tax payers money to do nothing reasonable.

No obingo your fake messiah is using money looted in Anambra State,money looted when he was in Jonathan government and campaign funds donated during the 2023 elections.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Available9: 2:17pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

Desmond Elliott was a serving politician when he executed that rubbish in his constituency...is peter obi a serving politician ?

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 2:17pm On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

All dis 1 na wetin all politicians dey do......
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obaranje: 2:17pm On Apr 10
Kusu12:

Obirodents are the only people over hyping their fake messiah.
Obingo ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years and invested your money in hero beer and his personal business.
Stop over hyping a serial party defector and a failure.
hahaha obi they really pepper this guy I swear.

Make I beg on your behalf, obi a beg if you hold this guy sweet give am back

Pains all over his body because of you obi

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Available9: 2:18pm On Apr 10
Ttalk:
If building a borehole qualifies you to become a president, what qualifies you to become a. Councillor.

If you get the correct answer you stand a chance to win a price

And where did anyone say building a borehole can qualify anyone to be a politician ?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 2:19pm On Apr 10
Available9:

Desmond Elliott was a serving politician when he executed that rubbish in his constituency...is peter obi a serving politician ?

2 term former governor, someone contesting to be president and an active party state man is not a serving politician πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But tinubu was a serving politician during endsars that he ordered the army to shoot protesters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obi supporters r clown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by broadman20: 2:19pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

But whatever is worth doing. Is worth doing well.
You know that right?

Funny enough you will never post those ones he did right because you are a hypocrite.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Trueprophet91: 2:20pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If hypocrisy was a person lol

You do your course a great disservice if you have to lay Obi and Desmond Elliot side by side.

You should do better!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by broadman20: 2:21pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

2 term former governor, someone contesting to be president and an active party state man is not a serving politician πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But tinubu was a serving politician during endsars that he ordered the army to shoot protesters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obi supporters r clown

Please can you show us what Tinubu did after leaving office as you are not a clown?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Djbme: 2:21pm On Apr 10
FatherOfJesus:
Peter Obi is doing it with his personal money and not government money.

That's the difference.

Are you telling me past government money is a personal money

Go and read more about Peter Obi
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by juliuscaesar(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10
Peter Obi is not an elected public servant. He doesn't receive any money from the state or national budget for constituency projects. Desmond Elliot does.

The real question should be, why have the political leaders in that community not constructed a borehole for their people? It should have been part of their constituency project.

Peter Obi did it from his pocket. The goal is to provide water, not a beautification project.

Those of you complaining remind me of the Nigerian proverb: Dem give man wey not get price new price, e com dey complain say no public hair."

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Djbme: 2:22pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

Obi supporters r clown

Don’t mind those dumbest
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Greensea1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10
Philanthropy is different from constituency responsibility, enyi.
Learnt to look around before you fart!
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 2:26pm On Apr 10
drimzsmoke:

😁😁😁😁😁😁
He's giving them 100million and modern day PC in the east while giving them fish pond bolehole in the North. Just wait for 2027!!!

Sheh na una dey cry say e no dey do anytin for east he shud go to anambra. Now same u dey cry e no dey do anytin for north. Una go cry bloodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

they don need to zoom in to see the amount. Eyes no pain them na mouth dey pain them πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by toujurs: 2:28pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

with constituents money?

Are you this daft. undecided. Why shouldn't Desmond be insulted
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by toujurs: 2:29pm On Apr 10
drimzsmoke:

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Local herbal doctor. Which one has your so called tinubu done.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:31pm On Apr 10
David160:

Even with Tinubu in office u can't stop talking about obi online...

Tinubu is using Lagos money to acquire property in London, him and children live like kings while slaves like you defend him for the crumbs wey him dey drop for u.

E sure me die say U neva see 500k for Tinubu hand since u started ass licking him... Shameless slave

You no go find beta tin to do... Twerking for thieves at ur age.
Have you received 10k from your serial party defector and fake messiah before?
Obingo is a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by cicero(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

Regular politicians have efcc chasing them around
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obaranje: 2:33pm On Apr 10
Kusu12:

Is your fake messiah also not a politician? You just like to over hyping your fake messiah and serial party defector who ruined and ran Anambra aground for
8years. Stop spreading false information, obingo is a failure in all ramifications.
obi a beg give this guy him sweet back, you are paining him too much

The guy no get any tangeable thing to take course you again

See pains all over my fellow man because of obi
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:35pm On Apr 10
Obaranje:
hahaha obi they really pepper this guy I swear.

Make I beg on your behalf, obi a beg if you hold this guy sweet give am back

Pains all over his body because of you obi
Your Pandora fraudster and serial party defector is a failure in all ramifications.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Azzik: 2:36pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

This op na big idiot and I don't get it...obi using his own personal money for charity purposes and Desmond Elliot using government money to build such quack project and you even have the guts to compare both, you are the definition of hypocrites...obi doles out hundreds of millions just this year for philanthropic alone
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Vadese1: 2:37pm On Apr 10
On what criteria is this one comparing the little brat call Desmond Elliot with Obi. If you don't know know. Obi is philanthropy. He donates almost all the time. He is a lover of health and education. Come to university of Nigeria Nsuka and see what he has done. Even two days ago , he donated 10millions somewhere in onitsha.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Obaranje:
obi a beg give this guy him sweet back, you are paining him too much

The guy no get any tangeable thing to take course you again

See pains all over my fellow man because of obi
You are pained because your fake messiah yansh is opened, you have been calling Tinubu names from time immemorial, but you want to white wash your Pandora fraudster and serial party defector as a saint, when in actual fact obingo is a failure in all ramifications
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Onyema190: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Nairaland is becoming toxic day by day. Everyday Peter Obi's name must be mentioned out of the 16 Presidential Candidates that contested during the last presidential election.

Seun need to do something about this Forum being fested with bigotry and tribal sentiments. Is becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obaranje: 2:39pm On Apr 10
Kusu12:

Your tribe who take instructions from a terrorist in kuje prison eating watery beans and a fugitive in far away Norway are the real foolish people.
Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Nothing to compare, Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.
guy if I be you I for don enter house leave obi matter for street since

You no fit do pass Reno omokiri
Enter house make you rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.