Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi (39223 Views)

WAEC Deletes Her Youtube Video Praising Peter Obi's Performance In Education / Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi On Twitter / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If hypocrisy was a person lol

maybe you should check your body temperature and give us the basis for your comparison.

Is Peter Obi a government official and is he using public funds allocated to hi office as a government official to sink borehole?

is Desmond Elliot using his personal money to build toilet and provide bridge for his constituents in Surulere or public funds are being allocated to him for that purpose?

where exactly is the hypocrisy you are referring to?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Germi9: 3:11pm On Apr 10
But water come out from the borehole na
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Moneyboyz: 3:12pm On Apr 10
Desmond had access to government funds, Peter obi did not.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by BizTrust: 3:12pm On Apr 10
helinues:

I have given you the last warning..

And if you think na joke, just try same stunt tomorrow
helinues I have been watching you with your utterances. It seems you don't have any job than trolling and writing nonsense all over nairaland . Man you need a job to keep you busy . Sorry though if it pains you .
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Apr 10
Max24:
Obi wey no dey give shishi don dey start to sink boreholes. Tinubu don dey open his eye to politics. See why I said Obi is still learning politics. He would have messed up if he had won.

since Tinubu is not learning politics, how has that translated into good governance, improvement in the standard of living of Nigerians, reduction in corruption, insecurity, inflation and unemployment?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Hangulsaram: 3:13pm On Apr 10
Fool.sh people, the difference is clear. Obi did his own as an individual who wishes to help the community, Desmond Eliot is did a constituency project or whatever with government allocation. So you guys should stop acting stup.dly
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obaranje: 3:14pm On Apr 10
Kusu12:

The same way you deluded obirodents left your master Asiwaju matter?
asiwaju is a sitting president obi is not

Enter house rest, you no fit do pass Reno omokiri, that one don use style enter house after centuries of total blanking

Rest make pepper body no kill you
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Apr 10
Max24:

Tell me Obis antecedents. What did he achieve when he was gov for 8 years ? Compare him to what Tinubu achieved. Then pick the better of the two. Even Soludo couldn't lay hand on what Obi achieved. Hero beer investment is next to nothing according to Soludo. Same for Obiano.

you didnt answer the question he asked

Angelfrost:

Messed up how?!!

Does being a smart and generous politician automatically make one an excellent leader?!!

Or you don't know the difference between Politics and Leadership?!
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

maybe you should check your body temperature and give us the basis for your comparison.

Is Peter Obi a government official and is he using public funds allocated to hi office as a government official to sink borehole?

is Desmond Elliot using his personal money to build toilet and provide bridge for his constituents in Surulere or public funds are being allocated to him for that purpose?

What is worth doing is worth doing well. Substandard is substandard.
If someone can do substandard project because it's charity.
He might give us substandard when he get to power citing excuse that Nigeria has no money.
We don't need or want excuses.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by damkin24(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10
fkelly:
Difference.

Obi free will.

Destmond hallot constitutional money
Free will kee you there. He was once a 2-term governor. When BAT was seen with a bullion van was he in government at the time but you all dragged him everywhere. Hypocrite
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

What is worth doing is worth doing well. Substandard is substandard.
If someone can do substandard project because it's charity.
He might give us substandard when he get to power citing excuse that Nigeria has no money.
We don't need or want excuses.

that is not what I asked you.

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

Do you also know obi can do this πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Zoom in so you see the amount on the cheque πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
he also donate 10 loaves of bread
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Westwood2580: 3:19pm On Apr 10
I'm not Obi fan but you're dumb. Obi is not in position when he drill the borehole but Desmond was in office when he did that plank bridge. Desmond was given an allocation but Obi brought out the money from his pocket to drill the borehole.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Obaranje: 3:21pm On Apr 10
Dittodat:

Not surprised. Obi can only donate such to his religion because he's a Yes Daddy religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.
see them, wetin concern wetin this one dey talk now and the topic?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by HRMK: 3:22pm On Apr 10
haba!just a borehole for the presidency?it should have been for the job of a councilor!
let him then give the people measures of rice or grains!!lobatan!!
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 3:24pm On Apr 10
Lolz419:

Lolz
Beer parlour nairaland comments🀣🀣
U are just a mad fellow
That u are still sharing this as a proof shows how backward u all have been 🀣
You and your type that take directives from a terrorist in kuje prison who's eating watery beans and a fugitive in far away Norway, over hyping a serial party defector and a failure in governance are the real backwards and lunatics. You are not happy your Pandora fraudster and fake messiah yanshy is opened.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

Whatever you deduce from my reply should be enough for brain capacity to answer your jamb questions
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Lolz419: 3:25pm On Apr 10
Kusu12:

You and your type that take directives from a terrorist in kuje prison who's eating watery beans and a fugitive in far away Norway, over hyping a serial party defector and a failure in governance are the real backwards and lunatics. You are not happy your Pandora fraudster and fake messiah yanshy is opened.
U have repeated same thing over 50times on this post alone🀣
Is everything fine at home?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 3:26pm On Apr 10
CrossRhodes:

They are demons like their lord commander the drug baron. Happy to see people suffering.
Sad fact is that most of them in their villages face similar conditions too.
The drug trafficking business business your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide loser?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by eniteden(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10
I don't understand youth of these days, Desmond was given million if not billions for projects and gave u that oh thanks to him since that's what u want and another person from his hard earned money built something for people who hasn't seen water for 30yrs infact the water they drink is pew and u can't thank him? Is there no chairman/king/councilor in that community or even Governor in that state? Yet u didnt criticize him because your priority is misplaced from home. Foolish and tribalistic youth everywhere. Obi is still delivering more GP tank for ur pain and tear. ungrateful, Idiotic and visionless youth. angry

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Kusu12: 3:28pm On Apr 10
Lolz419:

U have repeated same thing over 50times on this post alone🀣
Is everything fine at home?
We will keep ramming into your obirodent skull that your fake messiah and serial party defector is a failure in all ramifications.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

Whatever you deduce from my reply should be enough for brain capacity to answer your jamb questions

the topic of your thread says Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi

1. maybe you should check your body temperature and give us the basis for your comparison.

2. Is Peter Obi a government official and is he using public funds allocated to hi office as a government official to sink borehole?

3. is Desmond Elliot using his personal money to build toilet and provide bridge for his constituents in Surulere or public funds are being allocated to him for that purpose?

4. where exactly is the hypocrisy you are referring to?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by etrange: 3:30pm On Apr 10
Take a look at the two pictures you shared. One is a well constructed borehole donated by an individual while the other is a pile of woods by a government official. I don't get involved in politics, but I find it funny when people laugh at individuals for not giving enough from thier pockets.
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by harizonal123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If hypocrisy was a person lol
M.u.m.u with whose fund. Personal fund vs Government fund
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by EbullientBro(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10
People fighting over politicians that don't give a damn about themsad
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by gammarays(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10
Desmond Elliott is a siting politician with government budget

Obi is a private citizen funding the project from his pocket

That manual water pump is suitable for dry regions in the north

The residents are happy for Obi while you're bitter on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10
Obaranje:
guy if I be you I for don enter house leave obi matter for street since

You no fit do pass Reno omokiri
Enter house make you rest
How sure were you that this is not omokri another nairaland handle?
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by caesymore(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

Do you also know obi can do this πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Zoom in so you see the amount on the cheque πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The were no get better phone to zoom
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 3:43pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
I've said it several times. Peter obi is just a regular politician but some of his fans just want to insult my intelligence.

Oh no!
I just de laugh!buu
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 3:43pm On Apr 10
Dittodat:

Not surprised. Obi can only donate such to his religion because he's a Yes Daddy religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

Dey play
Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tojahh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10
helinues:

Don't let me report you.

Dey your lane

Any small thing you go dey threaten person with reporting. You respond to topics that align to your political allegiance but don't want others to respond against it because you think only you have the power to report. I hope you know rule 2 and 3 of the site forbade this your act.

You think say na only you sabi mod? Report if you like, after all when the topic isn't about Obi but your masters inefficiency, your only word is TOR! Report Oga .. account choke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) / Appeal Court Slams β‚¦β€Ž40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.