Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport (43573 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by bigcasava1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 10
The region that brought Yahoo Ethiopian/Nigeria airline will not like this. Anyway who cares About what they like
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by Demajor2022: 12:25am On Apr 11
I travelled to naija too from US January this year with my expired naija passport.
The immigration woman want me to give her bribe and i told her that no one can stop me from entering naija.
U can only prevent me from going back with it but u can't stop me from entering.
She said carry your wahala dey go and I left.
I returned back using my US passport bcus I can't wait to renew it in nigeria bcus of time.
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by SamTee01: 4:45am On Apr 11
Thank you Airpeace for saving our UK people from the hands of these "white devils" Please do come and replicate the gesture in USA too. They are exploiting us. The exploitation is on the high side.

God bless you

Thank you!
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:17am On Apr 11
ksbusari:

God punish you for impersonation. It shall not be well with you. I know you are an Igbo. It shall not be well with you and ur family.
Tell your bastard mother that she forgot her bag in my house after I fvcked her mercilessly last night.
No wonder she almost aborted you fooool grin grin Make e paiin you dieee
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by TableLeg(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11
Why is this news anyway?
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by ksbusari(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11
ChizzyBuna:
Tell your bastard mother that she forgot her bag in my house after I fvcked her mercilessly last night.
No wonder she almost aborted you fooool grin grin Make e paiin you dieee
Oh he is talking from experience. He grew up knowing what his fucking mother did to raise him. Guess u reminded ur mum where she forgot her bag qhen she was busy cheating on ur useless Dad.
Re: Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport by Cantonese: 1:15pm On Apr 12
Slytiger:

You are allowed to fly with expired passport into Nigeria since December 2023. The government of the country of destination sets the rule not airline.

Do not deceive yourself please.
Nigerians with expired or no passports scamper to get their TCs everyday before they set off. You may check that yourself,if you have friends abroad.

Again. airlines make you feel like you are at the mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts / Nigeria's Largest Built-up Urban Areas In 2021 - Demographia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.