Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. (35751 Views)

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / Burst :7people Had The Same Meal On Twitter. Why Do People Lie Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Arizoner: 2:47pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

You'll soon be consumed by your hate and bitterness while I continue to prosper in Jesus name.
Amen.
go and marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:49pm On Apr 10
Testiebobo:
Why are you always displaying your low budget foods online? And why are you always cooking foods meant for vultures and dogs? Maybe you should be using illustrating photos from shutter stock rather than this shi.... We are hungry doesnt mean we are mad people

You shall give account of every idle words you have spoken here today cos I don't remember calling you.

Continue
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Truths9ja: 2:50pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

grin learnt it from my dad. He was a very good Cook.

My husband and children don't have problem when it comes to delicious meals.
Thanks.
that’s great. Well done sister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 2:51pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Show off what? It's there on my profile. Whats there to show off in okra soup? Hm
U DEY ASK ME? Na u go tell us na
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by nnenwa5: 2:51pm On Apr 10
Lomprico2:

And when salary enters, you'll splurge and on the 10th of the new month you will go back to budgeting right?

Na format, make person pity am ask for account number and send money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Testiebobo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

You shall give account of every idle words you have spoken here today cos I don't remember calling you.

Continue
Yawn!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 2:56pm On Apr 10
AmotekunSW:

Okay, this taboo that she cooked, if you go to your in-law's place and your wife's mother serves you, you go chop am?

You people don't want to tell this old mama here the truth, that's why she is cooking abortion medicine and calling it food.
Ewele, pls na.lol
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 2:58pm On Apr 10
Pat081:
when last do you eat eggs and yaw at home
No be only yaw na basketmouth. with ur yeye questn

2 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Thevoicenew1: 3:01pm On Apr 10
Pastor Odumeje and Flavour Spotted in Studio (picture, video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZX1rktme0
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by sunsweet33: 3:01pm On Apr 10
Well done OP! πŸ‘

I have stew and leftover omelette mix but I’m too lazy to start washing yam today. I’ll have mine with pasta πŸ˜‹

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 3:02pm On Apr 10
Pat081:
hmmmmmmm some one who never takes something like it before will be comment nonsense too
Jeez,ur english is so bad...see ur previous comment,jeez
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Badadvisor: 3:02pm On Apr 10
DeathToSimps:

Oh. You're calling the mods.

For what? He expressed his honest opinion and that is not a bad thing.

After going round nairaland broke-shaming men, look at the village sacrifice you prepared.

Do better!
Same person whos wanting to shoot her shot on a good looking well to do manπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 3:03pm On Apr 10
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=129366240]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

If no be fake life, wetin Chelsea fans dey do for viewing center on a Champions League night?

Eeeh!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:07pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:
Well done OP! πŸ‘

I have stew and leftover omelette mix but I’m too lazy to start washing yam today. I’ll have mine with pasta πŸ˜‹

Thanks dear.

I agree with you on the yam process. the peeling and washing stressed me a bit and took time. You can have the combo with spag. Also yummy πŸ˜‹.

Enjoy. Easy life any time any day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

You people should learn to respect your elders. This is wrong
where are the elders Most of our elders that doesn't know what is right and what is not right
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 3:08pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Continue
Shattap,the measure u give is za same measure u receive..u wey be the face of idle words.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by wilsonm(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10
iykepromotions:
Ingredients is more than enough but not sure if you're a good cook from the look of the food.
oga iykepromotion how are you and your family i hope buisness is going well?. I would like you to mentor me in domaining.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Chemlite: 3:12pm On Apr 10
These are the available wife material. If you're not married yet, you better be prepared to send her to catering school.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:13pm On Apr 10
All this secondary school levers making noise all over my post, please your noise is becoming too much.

I no know who be una mate for here.
GenFunction:
Shattap,the measure u give is za same measure u receive..u wey be the face of idle words.

GenFunction:
[/quote]

[quote author=Badadvisor post=129366592]
Same person whos wanting to shoot her shot on a good looking well to do manπŸ˜‚

GenFunction:
Jeez,ur english is so bad...see ur previous comment,jeez

Testiebobo:
Why are you always displaying your low budget foods online? And why are you always cooking foods meant for vultures and dogs? Maybe you should be using illustrating photos from shutter stock rather than this shi.... We are hungry doesnt mean we are mad people

Y'all go and get a life and leave that bet naija shop you're typing from.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by sunsweet33: 3:13pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Thanks dear.

I agree with you on the yam process. the peeling and washing stressed me a bit and took time. You can have the combo with spag. Also yummy πŸ˜‹.

Enjoy. Easy life any time any day cheesy

Lol! And it’s so necessary to avoid that dirty taste that will just spoil the whole thing.

Enjoy your meal sha, I’m already jealous wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by dominique(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10
This egg sauce is not egg saucing at all lipsrsealed
Why not fry the blended tomatoes and break the eggs inside instead of pouring what looks like raw tomatoes on top of already fried eggs? Anyways, to each his own

3 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:15pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:

Lol! And it’s so necessary to avoid that dirty taste that will just spoil the whole thing.

Enjoy your meal sha, I’m already jealous wink
Thank you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 3:16pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
All this secondary school levers making noise all over my post, please your noise is becoming too much.

Dnt worry i understnd that truth is bitter and so are u.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:18pm On Apr 10
dominique:
This egg sauce is not egg saucing at all lipsrsealed
Why not fry the blended tomatoes and break the eggs inside instead of pouring what looks like raw tomatoes on top of already fried eggs? Anyways, to each his own

I didn't make egg sauce. I didn't pour Raw tomatoes on my food. I made what appeals to my taste bud not yours. You people should learn to respect others choices.

See the one I made with egg sauce last week.i didn't like it that much because the egg was too soft.

1 Like

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 3:19pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

"Secondary school lever"...See za jargons u typed,its evident u are the Secondary school leaver here.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:24pm On Apr 10
GenFunction:
"Secondary school lever"...See za jargons u typed,its evident u are the Secondary school leaver here.

Come your own noise is terrible. Just stop mentioning me. angry
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by AmotekunSW: 3:24pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

I didn't make egg sauce. I didn't pour Raw tomatoes on my food. I made what appeals to my taste bud not yours. You people should learn to respect others choices.

See the one I made with egg sauce last week.i didn't like it that much because the egg was too soft.

Madam, you no sabi cook.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by ibechris(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10
U have the time to respond to that guy.

Jewessgratitud3:

Broke shame who? Did I mention your name. Only a broke man will react to every mention of the word broke when no one is calling him.

As for my meal it's very rich and fortified with all the daily required nutrients any meal is supposed to have. So you can't shame me with it cos I'm proud to showcase it anywhere I like

Let me school you a little
Fresh tomatoes represents the required vegetable and it's very Rich in vitamins.βœ“

Vegetable oil. Rich in fatty acids βœ“

Egg .. a good source of protein required for repair and replacement of damaged cells.βœ“

Yam a good source of carbohydrates for energy.βœ“

Show us what you had for lunch today since you people can't recognize a healthy meal and can't even combine healthy nutritious food to get a balanced diet. You're coming here to display your ignorance.

Good food makes people think and reason well before they talk. People should endeavor to feed their brains with the right diet to avoid constituting nuisance to the society.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by dafeoroyo: 3:26pm On Apr 10
for been honest let raise the bar for the OP
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by CartelKenneth: 3:27pm On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

You people should learn to respect your elders. This is wrong

Which useless elder
Senior kpangolo oshi
See Wetin elder dey chop
He no dey even shame sef
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:28pm On Apr 10
ibechris:

U have the time to respond to that guy.

My brother, see me o.

I'll create a post without mentioning anyone or using insulting words they'll just come and start attacking my post. Is that not insane?

Hm
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Postinor: 3:40pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Broke shame who? Did I mention your name. Only a broke man will react to every mention of the word broke when no one is calling him.

As for my meal it's very rich and fortified with all the daily required nutrients any meal is supposed to have. So you can't shame me with it cos I'm proud to showcase it anywhere I like

Let me school you a little
Fresh tomatoes represents the required vegetable and it's very Rich in vitamins.βœ“

Vegetable oil. Rich in fatty acids βœ“

Egg .. a good source of protein required for repair and replacement of damaged cells.βœ“

Yam a good source of carbohydrates for energy.βœ“

Show us what you had for lunch today since you people can't recognize a healthy meal and can't even combine healthy nutritious food to get a balanced diet. You're coming here to display your ignorance.

Good food makes people think and reason well before they talk. People should endeavor to feed their brains with the right diet to avoid constituting nuisance to the society.
I want to give your pussy some necessary nutritions, how can we meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice / Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.