Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? (2775 Views)

Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 9:07pm On Apr 12
ukaface:
eiyaaa
And I like that feeling😂🤣🤣
Comments so far shows men don't like successful women because it'll keep them in check. An African man doesn't believe in women having financial freedom
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by ukaface(f): 9:15pm On Apr 12
EreluRoz:
Comments so far shows men don't like successful women because it'll keep them in check. An African man doesn't believe in women having financial freedom
Na their loss be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Nazgul: 10:09pm On Apr 12
EreluRoz:
Not all men.
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 10:26am On Apr 14
Nlfpmod what gives you confidence aside money?
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by shaybebaby(f): 11:46am On Apr 14
Knowledge gives me confidence.
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 1:16pm On Apr 14
shaybebaby:
Knowledge gives me confidence.
Hmm that's good

1 Like

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Adonko(m): 9:05am On Apr 18
My cute Greek althletic body built is one of my strongest confidence. Especially on lower body built days (thighs and legs). I built to model Especially runway modelling (fashion ).

It makes me unique when am with guyz and girls drooling ...married women na dem plenty pass.

Also my unique dress sense..is top notch and gives me loads of confidence..as a former model I have powerful knowledge on how to combine clothes...and walk as if am on the runway. grin

But the only fallout is that i became too promiscuous and I hate it.
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Apr 18
1. Knowing that anything I advertise, people will buy (that's how much people trust me, especially offline and even online). This means I can never be broke — all I need is just something to sell. This is a confidence booster.

2. I have experienced 80% of every good things and 80% of every bad things on Earth at an early age, so when I encounter new obstacles, I already know I have faced something similar in the past and I easily navigate it. Knowing that you're a problem solver is a confidence booster. I love figuring things out and when I get it, it's all joy.

3. Being among the top 2 or top 3 of every school I have attended in Nigeria and outside is another confidence booster.

4. Knowing that I can go hours in bed without a single drug for the rest of my life is another confidence booster. The moment a man conquers women in and outside the bedroom, you've conquered everything in life. You'll begin to manage your money better. Women don't bill me because if I get upset and walk away, they lose a lot, especially the quality sex only a few rare men can offer and the money-making skills I teach them for free. Not forgetting the free Internet, free food, free light, free grammatical blunder correction, etc.

5. Started going to the gym in 2009 and I exercise every single day till this day, so that means I'm physically fit. Mental fitness is important to exude confidence.

6. The list is endless. I don't want to add money to it so that the bragging no go too much. Let's keep it on the low. I'm broke. I need 1k to buy food.

Oh, most importantly, I'm fearless because God is always with me. When I'm traveling on the road I never fear accident. Even if it happens, I must survive. When I'm on plane, I neve fear crash. If it happens, I must survive.

Most times, when the plane is taking off, I see some people close to me acting strange, fearful and praying a lot, but I just smile and keep recording videos with my phone on flight mode because I know NOTHING will happen as long as I'm on board. No be jazz, it's just BELIEF.

I believe in myself, with the help of God, to the point I hardly fear anything, even though I rarely go to Church.

So, there you have it. Money is not on the list, but I know it's important in a man's life. I know rich men with low self-esteem because of the sizes of their d*cks or lack of good sex game. Their women are cheating on them with broke guys who can deliver.

Some are even raising children that aren't theirs and they know it, but don't want the case to escalate before the world will mock them of being unable to satisfy or imprégnate their wives.

This affects the men mentally and they lose their self-confidence.

So, confidence for a man, is not always about money, but that one dey sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 10:06am On Apr 18
Adonko:
My cute Greek althletic body built is one of my strongest confidence. Especially on lower body built days (thighs and legs). I built to model Especially runway modelling (fashion ).

It makes me unique when am with guyz and girls drooling ...married women na dem plenty pass.

Also my unique dress sense..is top notch and gives me loads of confidence..as a former model I have powerful knowledge on how to combine clothes...and walk as if am on the runway. grin

But the only fallout is that i became too promiscuous and I hate it.

Show us your picture or we don't believe it
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

I like as you didn't sugarcoat it. These guys are always there to help, I don't even get scared trying anything new or going places because before I say jerk lots of them have made themselves available to help. So it has kind of build my confidence to the highest level. I sha know someone will come and help 😆

I tell people if u are a girl and beautiful seek to have brains or u will only have guys who want u for ur body only.

As for guys if u are handsome or rich try to have character and intelligence or u will only attracted to girl who want only ur money or looks and its over.

There is no glory in having people attracted to u because of superficial things that can fade anytime.

u will never be the finest or most handsome or richest so why allowing that get to ur head to the point u misbehave? undecided
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 5:59pm On Apr 27
jaxxy:

I tell people if u are a girl and beautiful seek to have brains or u will only have guys who want u for ur body only.

As for guys if u are handsome or rich try to have character and intelligence or u will only attracted to girl who want only ur money or looks and its over.

There is no glory in having people attracted to u because of superficial things that can fade anytime.

u will never be the finest or most handsome or richest so why allowing that get to ur head to the point u misbehave? undecided
It doesn't mean you have to sleep with these men, as a smart lady you set boundaries that shouldn't be crossed
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Chrismentor3: 10:41am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
It doesn't mean you have to sleep with these men, as a smart lady you set boundaries that shouldn't be crossed

Pls can i reach you on either email or whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accept Money On The First Date / Why Do People Stare At Pregnant Women? / You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.