Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Negative Impacts Of Social Media In Today's Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Negative Impacts Of Social Media In Today's Relationships (101 Views)

As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Why Today's Relationships Don't Last - Final Part / Why Today's Relationships Don't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Impacts Of Social Media In Today's Relationships by MikeofKd(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10
Social media has played a significant role in negatively affecting the minds of mostly young people through negative displays and bad vices which has damaged so many good relationships and also set useless standards from witchcraft minded individuals . So many marriages and relationships today are being destroyed due to their partners not meeting the social media influenced standards that they adopt without properly weighing it consequences until it's too late.

Take for example a lady comes online to post that if she must date any man he must have a Benz or at least 20 million in his account, another dumb lady sees the post and says to herself let's me set my own standards too for guys willing to date me and it goes on and on for so many ladies. Another lady would come out on social media to say that their useless phrase "good girls no dey pay" a lady that has been treated badly in her previous relationships would see this phrase and start treating every man that comes into her life with impurity and dishonesty and when they miss the good man that had pure intentions about loving them ,they start crying and wailing at Shiloh lol.

For guys you see other guys bashing women and saying all sorts of evil things about women on social media and you fall into the trap of believing there's no perfect women out there again. Infact the more stories you keep reading about how dangerous and wicked women can be ,the more your heart tightens and get colder.
So many dumb guys too have lost good women because of one spoilt egg. After one woman treats them bad they come to social media for useless advice and then they are being told all sorts of evil things about women , then the dumb guy starts generalizing and seeing all women as the same evil and wicked gender and when a good woman with pure love and intentions shows up he treats her very badly because he his too blinded by the advices he has gotten from social media which has negatively affected his mindset.

That's the negative effects of social media right there. Now as a lady or a guy if social media influences more than 90 percent of the choices you make in your relationships ,that means neither you nor your partner are really in a relationship in d first place it's cruise u people are doing not relationship ,since it indirectly being controlled by social media.
And that I must confess isn't really okay.

Now I was once badly affected by the strong negative impacts of social media on my previous relationships ,I messed up decent relationships because i was influenced too ,I believed that good women were no longer existing. But I learnt the hard way and I'm in a more better position to see things from a more logical perspective than peoples mere subjection and biased takes on relationship issues.

I want you to see the light, they are still very decent women out there and they are still very decent men out there ,stop setting foolish standards so you don't miss out. Stop testing your partners loyalty.

This is me coming out to say I've made mistakes in my past and I'm still learning ,don't let social media influence your relationships or marriages , don't set useless standards for your partners , love and let love find you. Amen somebody

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dstv For Sell Location Egbeda Lagos / Reddit And Facebook Account For Sale / Energy Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.