Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her (2413 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Ajheboy: 5:12pm On Apr 10
I discovered this long ago, we keep coming back to each other, everyday calls and chats. We find it hard letting each other go.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by skj1377(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10
Good luck to you. Life is what you make of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Ynix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10
Ajheboy:
I discovered this long ago, we keep coming back to each other, everyday calls and chats. We find it hard letting each other go.

Congratulations, but why are you telling us?

8 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by FaithndHope: 5:34am On Apr 11
Good of you.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by zed7: 6:16am On Apr 11
People date hookers all the time. It's all a choice issue. People even marry them. Everything depends on your value system.

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Apr 11
lipsrsealed
You should count yourself lucky that your banny even made you to know she's into hook-up-ism.... Unlike some people own banny wey dey claim revd sisters and choir Mistresses but deep down, their oloshoism na top-notch angry

8 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Kajaard: 7:01am On Apr 11
Ajheboy:

That means you are okay with sharing the girl with the community.

So why are you telling us?

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Vinnie2000(m): 7:09am On Apr 11
OP
Continue to Enjoy her Towtow and Hook-up Money. smiley

But Remember say

Na Wetin dey sweet Goat dey Kill am. embarassed undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:44am On Apr 11
Kajaard:

Like someone said above, depends on your value system

1 Like

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:47am On Apr 11
Ajheboy:

Na she dey feed and clothe you.. that's why you can't leave her

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Jewessgratitud3: 10:59am On Apr 11
I said it!. Most men have this strong affinity for olosho and know 90% of the time the woman they are going for is an olosho but will still go ahead only to start crying fowl in the end when they begin to reap the dividends of marrying a LovePeddler. DNA go come dey fly up and down like they didn't know what they were going in for when they decided to settled for such women. That is why I don't pity them.

My brother, marry her o?. But don't come to cry tomorrow if she dash you another man pikin or worst still dash you better incurable disease.

Which kind creatures be this one's bikonu? Hian!
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Obaking7(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11
Ajheboy:

I pity you bro, don’t ever make a mistake of personalizing a public pussy.
Men will always help you oil it even in your house till God comes.
Be like you love to father other people kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Trizyd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11
Oh my, the risk you are taking is much bro and you said it's all love?
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11
At least u know she is doing hookup.
many are dating hookup girls without knowing

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Quality20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11
why una de crucify d guy Na? so many ppl use okrika clothes n pants, is using okrika pants not worse than using a used woman?
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by flokii: 5:49pm On Apr 11
@OP You don't intend to marry her, do you?..
It's obvious you're just with her for the knacks.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Caramia2020(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11
It's the sexual pleasures that is clouding your brain, if not as a man it's difficult for me to call it relationship because it's friends with benefits nothing more, please hope you are using protection or a day kit? U are using a community toilet.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by Autobot05: 5:57pm On Apr 11
Ajheboy:

Your dad should have slept that night 😏

1 Like

Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11
Kajaard:

Or maybe he is benefiting from the proceeds of the hookup
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Apr 12
This is why hookers get married easily than the churchy ones nowadays and the husband complaining about the shege she is giving him.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by FitCorper: 3:50pm On Apr 12
Baba continue de Bleep her, but try de chop her money and keep her for bleeps only and not marriage.
Re: My Babe Into Hookup But Can't Leave Her by DevilsEqual(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Find your Ex and Former Best Friend Married ... / Dangerous Girlfriend / Kissing On First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.