Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41185 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Apr 11
nlreserve:
half bread is better than none. How many of your politicians out of office has donated anything?
Who is my politicians?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mrexcell(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11
Never4getU:

Donate borehole he wasn't force to...if he can't afford borehole to the community why erect substandard project after all nobody demand such from him.

Is the water rushing out from the tap also substandard? You guys are just taking politics just too far I know you people will never condemn those boreholes if it was donated by someone else.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by NSK4U(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11
CilicMarin:

Bla blah....But all over the social media, you hypocrites call him the President?

He's still the president and not the impostor imposer by INEC and supreme court
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 8:46pm On Apr 11
lexy2014:

off point

there are 6 questions asked. kindly answer as enumerated.

1. did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community?

2. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

3. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

4. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

5. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

6. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
google this answers and you will underStand I have answered you .
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Apr 11
victorsola:
google this answers and you will underStand I have answered you .

which "answers" am I googling?

2. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

3. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

4. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

5. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

6. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mercury12(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11
Bendeco2020:

Cho cho cho

Ethnic clash with mouth

Na when the clash commence you go know say yoruba no get rough men.

You will know the different between agbero and butcher.

Pray that the day should come first

To rough handle your people will be brief
igbo chest beater. Where una hide put during Lagos state electron when una collet wotowoto?. Behind mama chidinma 4by4 shop abi? 😂
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 8:24am On Apr 12
lexy2014:

which "answers" am I googling?

the one I gave you .
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 8:29am On Apr 12
victorsola:
the one I gave you .

google the answers you gave me to answer the following.

1. did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community? yes or no

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by SupremeSpecimen: 8:46am On Apr 12
I'm very disappointed in Dikeh's Tonto
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 11:19am On Apr 12
lexy2014:

google the answers you gave me to answer the following.

when u finish using google , I will come back .
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Apr 12
victorsola:
when u finish using google , I will come back .

since you say the answer to these questions are on google, use google to answer the questions.

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Cantonese: 1:10pm On Apr 12
Laple0541:

There are hundreds of villages in Anambra state where he governed for 8years that needed such boreholes more. Charity begins at home.

@ the boldened, can’t you comprehend the simple sentence? I was referring to my personal project. Something I did for my neighborhood. If a nobody like me could do that, much more is expected from a person that aims to rule a country as big as Nigeria.

A nobody like you made one borehole for who?

The somebody that you support made how many for how many communities with their looted wealth?
The man who aims to rule thought out if the box and started providing water to the communities with no water, with his private and legitimate income.

Do you know the cost of fixing borehole in.tne high altitude terrain in the north?

When people do the right things, they must be commended. You failed to hold your leaders, who have not provided water to those communities, accountable for their misdeeds.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Waterbear(m): 1:02am On Apr 17
LegendHero:
Meanwhile in Enugu and Anambra few weeks ago.

If he had done it in Anambra you'll call him a tribalist.. we frm Anambra r not complaining, but here you are complaining 4 us..
You can never please one with an evil heart..
Someone that's not the government used his money and you complain ...
What have you done or built for your village talk more of another tribe?

People like you are why Nigeria is backwards, looking 4 ways to discredit someone that should be applauded..
Shame on you
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Waterbear(m): 1:04am On Apr 17
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!

Your spit can not reach him, it will fall back on your face
He is a billionaire, you are ....
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by LegendHero(m): 1:08am On Apr 17
Waterbear:

If he had done it in Anambra you'll call him a tribalist.. we frm Anambra r not complaining, but here you are complaining 4 us..
You can never please one with an evil heart..
Someone that's not the government used his money and you complain ...
What have you done or built for your village talk more of another tribe?

People like you are why Nigeria is backwards, looking 4 ways to discredit someone that should be applauded..
Shame on you

Say this without crying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.