Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41183 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Never4getU: 6:49am On Apr 11
Mrexcell:
All these criticism are completely unesessary how can any reasonable person condemn someone who donated boreholes to different communities with his own hard earned money to people who have been lacking clean water for centuries? What's most important to those communities is the clean water rushing out from the borehole not the cement works or what's written on the water tanker.

Donate borehole he wasn't force to...if he can't afford borehole to the community why erect substandard project after all nobody demand such from him.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 7:02am On Apr 11
olumike001:

Actually nothing bad about the borehole.it is called donation from his personal pocket not government sponsored. Now what is bad in this is that, Obidients raised the bar far much higher than this, they re ready to laugh at this if any other person did this and write his name on it. They raised the standard too high that they fell inside/they couldn't meet the standard. That's the point of of the discussion.

A presidential candidate went low as this to be putting his name on a project like This, I thought the Obidents are different, so they will soon print on beans, ankara etc.

He wants to be president at all cost, he has gone too low ....
So, you are just scapegoating Obi? Is it upright to do so?

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Anonimoux: 7:27am On Apr 11
He didn't tell you to be appointed in him before.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Anonimoux: 7:27am On Apr 11
He didn't tell you to be appointed in him before..

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ASAPFERG: 7:32am On Apr 11
ABANGWABOI:

As if Ethnic clash start .... Una fit measure up to em tribe ....
It took Nigeria as a country Even with foreign support 30 months to win ..
E come be only your tribe... Na minced meat una go be for IGBOs hand if push turn to shove....
Dindirin..
The same typical chestbeating that led to 3m casualties of your tribe.

Dey play...
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Fearyourcreator: 7:43am On Apr 11
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.
Naso saner climes dey do am ?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Fearyourcreator: 7:44am On Apr 11
nlreserve:
If u didn't give Obi money and u haven't donated, u have no right to be disappointed because he's not the president not the governor. A begar is not a chooser
Who beg am do am ?
Na local projects e for dey do ... Yeye borehole from an aspiring president...
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Fearyourcreator: 7:46am On Apr 11
LegendHero:

lol redefining politics by building 19th century borehole.

Kudos to Obi.
Exactly... The saner climes they love to compare with was this how they did theirs ... Yeye people
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by drlateef: 7:48am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

how has Tinubu becoming president made Nigeria better?

for you guys, is it all about ass licking a man who attains his selfish ambition or its about service to Nigeria?

We are not blind and foolish like you. Wait and see.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 7:52am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

so the politicians in government stealing public funds meant for your welfare, what have you done to register your disappointment?

how come you have left those in government and you are chasing after obi that is not in government?
the bone of contention here is obi doing a mediocre stuff. At least he was and still in the corridor of power. He should know better
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 7:53am On Apr 11
nlreserve:
Did he use your money?
as a politician na still people money oo. Abi shey na hin money he use for election last year . Una go just Dey reason like worm
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 7:57am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community?

the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
they did not beg him for a borehole, na eye service because of 2027, did you know that is where is deputy is from . Now has a politician who has been in the corridor of power for a long time . This thing he did is not befitting he shouldn’t have done it atall. See as a politician in nigeria your responsibilities is for all. If he was a regular guy like showore now I would have said what u said but since obi done chop nigeria money before and he his still chopping it . Bro na rubish he do

3 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:58am On Apr 11
drlateef:

We are not blind and foolish like you. Wait and see.

since you say you are not blind and foolish, then you should have no problems answering my questions.

how has Tinubu becoming president made Nigeria better?

for you guys, is it all about ass licking a man who attains his selfish ambition or its about service to Nigeria?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by tunde1200(m): 7:58am On Apr 11
Even me personally we build a better borehole for the community than this shit Obi did.
You no get shame oh abi you never see the borehole he said he built and his name written on it.
Northerners can never vote for him no matter what he built he is not a Muslim and he is calling for religious war.

Why are you Obedience full of hate and insults.?

immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the borehole donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:59am On Apr 11
victorsola:
they did not beg him for a borehole, na eye service because of 2027, did you know that is where is deputy is from . Now has a politician who has been in the corridor of power for a long time . This thing he did is not befitting he shouldn’t have done it atall. See as a politician in nigeria your responsibilities is for all. If he was a regular guy like showore now I would have said what u said but since obi done chop nigeria money before and he his still chopping it . Bro na rubish he do

off point.

1. did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community?

2. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

3. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

4. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

5. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

6. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:59am On Apr 11
victorsola:
the bone of contention here is obi doing a mediocre stuff. At least he was and still in the corridor of power. He should know better

then you should have no problems answering the following questions.

1. the politicians in government stealing public funds meant for your welfare, what have you done to register your disappointment?

2. how come you have left those in government and you are chasing after obi that is not in government?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Hakeem66: 8:10am On Apr 11
maasoap:

You know what is bad about it. People have said what's bad about it. You just didn't want to see it and we understand you and other fellows. You guys will never listen and learn from the mistakes already made. Everyone criticising the project can't be wrong. It is mediocre, it is eyesore
your eye never sore, by the time it get really sore we shall know. Bitter heart.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Gandrova: 8:34am On Apr 11
bigcasava1:
we don't use borehole in southeast we have good water system
Be deceiving yourself. I have gone to your region who gives you such luxury? I was in Irete Imo state precisely there was nothing of such bro!
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by CoolAmbience(m): 8:39am On Apr 11
[quote author=9jatriot post=129369512]In fairness to Obi, I am not sure but I do not think Obi called or can call this his project a borehole project. At best we can say he donated a 1,200 litre tank to them.

Look at that tank very well, it does not have an inlet pipe that can suggest that there is a borehole nearby, so I want to believe it is a tank that a water tanker will have to supply water to.

The one he donated in Sokoto is a lot better. The real reason people are not overlooking this is because his mob tries to present him as a saint and he himself is always quick to criticize even when he does not have all the facts. People are just paying him back with his own coins especially as he played into their hands by himself.

Anyway, his gesture even though we all know it is for politics is appreciated. Any gift no matter how small must be appreciated, but someone like Obi should not be anywhere close to power. People like him slow down.)

I am from Anambra State.
And I am very impressed by what you said.
My problem with Obi has always been around his penchant for needless criticisms, poor quality projects and insincerity.

A good number of roads constructed under his administration are now overdue for reconstruction, in just less than 15 years. I am not talking about rehabilitation. He is not known to have the capacity to assemble a strong team of individuals with the drive for excellence and qualitative results. This attribute put him apart from Tinubu. You are as good as your close team. Your team is you.

Where are the Obi ambassadors, I am talking about those that served under him, in Anambra. Where are they in national reckoning and politics? What are their accomplishments? We know Tinubu's team of Lai Mohammed, Tunde Fashola, Yemi Osinbajo and many others.

As for the borehole project he donated, I think it is commendable, albeit lack lustre, for an individual his stature.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 8:58am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

off point.

2. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

3. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

4. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

5. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

6. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
to answer eveTy thing, obi is a politician hence the reason he should be hold responsible as well. East Dey suffer water he dey do eye service because of 2027. Please be realistic and stop this emotional move.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Igbek76: 9:00am On Apr 11
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u

God bless you.

Most Obi supporters are intellectually blind, they deserve all the utopia narratives coming from the lying Agulu man.

That "borehole" is exactly what @ Peter Obi small mind is. Nothing more.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:12am On Apr 11
victorsola:
to answer eveTy thing, obi is a politician hence the reason he should be hold responsible as well. East Dey suffer water he dey do eye service because of 2027. Please be realistic and stop this emotional move.

off point

there are 6 questions asked. kindly answer as enumerated.

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:14am On Apr 11
Igbek76:

God bless you.

Most Obi supporters are intellectually blind, they deserve all the utopia narratives coming from the lying Agulu man.

That "borehole" is exactly what @ Peter Obi small mind is. Nothing more.

those you voted into power, what have they done that shows that they are not show that their mind is small?

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:16am On Apr 11
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u

but can you show us what those in power have done with all the loans and billions at their disposal?

why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Qoko: 9:29am On Apr 11
Toto Dike is the most stupix comedian have ever known, Obi visited some Nigerians in the North, you can imagine the need for water in that area as the LG chairman or councilor wasn’t responding to their needs and Obi requested for who can deliver the project and payment was made or you expected him to sleep overnight, dig and supervise the project. Toto is nothing but a troll.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by stallionng: 10:54am On Apr 11
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!
Your father made a mistake not using condoms to avoid your unwanted , undesirable pregnancy than birthing someone like you .
However there must be clowns in every village which unfortunately is you
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 10:59am On Apr 11
victorsola:
as a politician na still people money oo. Abi shey na hin money he use for election last year . Una go just Dey reason like worm
Na your money he use build his house and the businesses he was running before he joined politics
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 11:02am On Apr 11
Fearyourcreator:

Who beg am do am ?
Na local projects e for dey do ... Yeye borehole from an aspiring president...
half bread is better than none. How many of your politicians out of office has donated anything?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by JChris01: 11:28am On Apr 11
Until every part of Nigeria has efficient water supply, no arguement against Mr Peter Obi's borehole project is valid.

#ThankYouPeterObi
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mandate2023: 12:25pm On Apr 11
lexy2014:

but can you show us what those in power have done with all the loans and billions at their disposal?

What did obi achieve as governor for 8 years

All dis story u dey talk na for ur papa.....I no dey contest as president in 2027
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Apr 11
Mandate2023:

What did obi achieve as governor for 8 years

All dis story u dey talk na for ur papa.....I no dey contest as president in 2027

1. but can you show us what those in power have done with all the loans and billions at their disposal?

2. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

3. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

4. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Apr 11
tunde1200:
Even me personally we build a better borehole for the community than this shit Obi did.
You no get shame oh abi you never see the borehole he said he built and his name written on it.
Northerners can never vote for him no matter what he built he is not a Muslim and he is calling for religious war.

Why are you Obedience full of hate and insults.?

but from your comments, you are the one filled with hate and insults or has the meaning of "hate" and "insults" changed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.