Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41177 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by JimD(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10
This Olosho also. Imagine this entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by LajaLaba: 10:53pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Poorly done but [i]according to his pocket [/i]and it is serving the people. How many did your government or president do?
Obi is a poor man...Mumu
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by JimD(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

We gave Obi money. When he was governor of Anambra, he took allocation from Nigeria purse. From there, he went to stash looted funds in Pandora offshore.

Now he is building substandard borehole to seek for votes which explained why his name is being written on the borehole. Abi you think he is doing all this because he love Dan Fodio and the North?.

Is Babangida a private person?

Na ur papa give him money. Nigerian purse! F**king idiots
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10
Where is tontoh dike dike borehole abeg I wan check something
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Gandrova: 11:00pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Do you now admit he is the president?

Meanwhile, point out exactly what is bad about the boreholes he donated.
The borehole is more needed in South East than North. All these coded campaign strategies can't work grin
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u
buh I thought he used his own personal money to do dis now dis is not public money or government money,,,and he don't even did it in only one place
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Jostoman: 11:17pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.
Obi should continue to do the thing he has started.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Yorubaponu: 11:19pm On Apr 10
chidiokay:

The idea of creating or donating a borehole is not bad, but whatever is what doing is what doing well

A close look at the boreholes Peter OBi donated it reflects low budget which is unbefitting for someone tagged a billionaire or excellency at a time

Even our darling Portable will do a standard borehole without hassle, infact you don't need an oracle to forsee none of those borehole will last till 2027 sef cheesy

emphasis on whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !
Shut up . Portable can’t try it , who dash monkey Banana 🍌. Where he see money ?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by bigcasava1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10
Wetin dey worry this ikwerre girl! Disappointed in who? You send obi work? Obi left power for over 10 yrs yet still make donations to less privileged, schools e.t.c unlike ur past governor wike who is ready to deny Jesus to remain in power so he will not go broke. We give wike 1 yr out of power he will go broke not to talk of donating to humanity.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by olumike001(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.

Actually nothing bad about the borehole.it is called donation from his personal pocket not government sponsored. Now what is bad in this is that, Obidients raised the bar far much higher than this, they re ready to laugh at this if any other person did this and write his name on it. They raised the standard too high that they fell inside/they couldn't meet the standard. That's the point of of the discussion.

A presidential candidate went low as this to be putting his name on a project like This, I thought the Obidents are different, so they will soon print on beans, ankara etc.

He wants to be president at all cost, he has gone too low ....
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by bigcasava1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10
Gandrova:
The borehole is more needed in South East than North. All these coded campaign strategies can't work grin
we don't use borehole in southeast we have good water system
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 11:32pm On Apr 10
porthouse7:
if u must gift make it worth it, the borehole is below obi standard, make we dey talk true once once
So, getting running water by those who doesnt have doesnt worthit? Because na Obi do am with his own money he could have used to shayo? U are not serious
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by chidiokay: 11:33pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

1. if that is the emphasis as you claim, how well have you held those in government accountable to the standard of whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !

2. did you vote for obi to provide bore hole for the community?

3. you are an ardent supporter of Tinubu. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

4. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

5. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

6. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

7. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

8. if you once said , then how should a personal donation of a borehole by obi who is not in government become an issue of national debate?

9. if you can defend the profligacy of tinubu in carrying his son to dubai with government funds that did not benefit any Nigerian, why then is a borehole donation to other nigerians now a big deal for you?

You will only see what you wana see; i know your type however,

Since tinubu hurriedly came up with the student loan, as it not being backlash from the people, do you know hoe times that policy alone as being subjected to review

No one asked Peter Obi for anything, so he should stop doing sub standard borehole like say dem force am.

Nigeria didnt began in 2015, Peter Obi was part of Abacha regime, a two term serving governor and he work as economic team under GEJ, today where are his prints/legacy
If wike is known as Mr project whats Obi acronym

Peter Obi wants attention and he is getting it, there are so many philanthropist in Nig. that gives freely, without AIT or X carrying on site

Borehole is not Nigerians problem, a sensible leader that wants to represent the youth should have seen Human capital investment as a priority thats what fosters economic growth.

Everyone knows Peter Obi is not just donating borehole cos he loves the North ... naa becos of 2027 hence the national backlash tongue

Tinubu son travelling to Dubai as delegate was heavily criticised thats what count, however seyi is not asking Nigerians for anything but can we say Peter obi has no intention to ask Nigerians for something cheesy guyman
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Justnation: 11:51pm On Apr 10
You have an incurable problem associated with self destruction.
OBI has done something, go and do your own not talking trash
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by sheriffindy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10
What's next after this anebo write-up, use police to arrest and detain Peter Obi like VDM too?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Kasamadupe1: 11:55pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Do you now admit he is the president?

Meanwhile, point out exactly what is bad about the boreholes he donated.

The only bad thing is he's an hypocrite. Go and check his abysmal record in Anambra.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by echodrum(m): 1:13am On Apr 11
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u
how many have you father donated to your village?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by echodrum(m): 1:17am On Apr 11
CilicMarin:

Yes, President of Borehole Drilliers Association.
ignorance deh worry you. Look at the mansion behind the borehole . Why would Peter build such poor borehole around that mansion.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Iberl: 1:43am On Apr 11
shocked
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by drlateef: 2:27am On Apr 11
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.

Imagine that statement: he is everything Tinubu can never be? Are you for real?? What has Obi become that Tinubu has never had? And has Obi ever been president of Nigeria? Just dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Otulented: 3:06am On Apr 11
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!

See as you just de mumu yourself
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Rejoice28(f): 3:57am On Apr 11
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Obainomilano: 4:43am On Apr 11
Hmm even this olosho too ..wonders shall never end ...obi will continue to give u guys nightmares..evil set of people
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 4:50am On Apr 11
chidiokay:

You will only see what you wana see; i know your type however,

Since tinubu hurriedly came up with the student loan, as it not being backlash from the people, do you know hoe times that policy alone as being subjected to review

No one asked Peter Obi for anything, so he should stop doing sub standard borehole like say dem force am.

Nigeria didnt began in 2015, Peter Obi was part of Abacha regime, a two term serving governor and he work as economic team under GEJ, today where are his prints/legacy
If wike is known as Mr project whats Obi acronym

Peter Obi wants attention and he is getting it, there are so many philanthropist in Nig. that gives freely, without AIT or X carrying on site

Borehole is not Nigerians problem, a sensible leader that wants to represent the youth should have seen Human capital investment as a priority thats what fosters economic growth.

Everyone knows Peter Obi is not just donating borehole cos he loves the North ... naa becos of 2027 hence the national backlash tongue

Tinubu son travelling to Dubai as delegate was heavily criticised thats what count, however seyi is not asking Nigerians for anything but can we say Peter obi has no intention to ask Nigerians for something cheesy guyman

Off point.

1. if that is the emphasis as you claim, how well have you held those in government accountable to the standard of whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !

3. you are an ardent supporter of Tinubu. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

4. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

5. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

6. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

7. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

8. if you once said , then how should a personal donation of a borehole by obi who is not in government become an issue of national debate?

9. if you can defend the profligacy of tinubu in carrying his son to dubai with government funds that did not benefit any Nigerian, why then is a borehole donation to other nigerians now a big deal for you?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by bluefilm: 5:13am On Apr 11
Who tha fuck_ is this Tonto bitch?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by chidiokay: 6:06am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

Off point.

You are that BOT, always a waste of time. bye
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by MrFly(m): 6:29am On Apr 11
Even toto the public toilet speaks on issues of this magnitude. What good thing have u done to humanity? Depression has really dealt with this fake white pig.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 6:31am On Apr 11
chidiokay:

You are that BOT, always a waste of time. bye

BOT= Board of Trustees
are you saying that u cant answer the simple questions based on the claims you made?

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 6:34am On Apr 11
drlateef:

Imagine that statement: he is everything Tinubu can never be? Are you for real?? What has Obi become that Tinubu has never had? And has Obi ever been president of Nigeria? Just dey playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

how has Tinubu becoming president made Nigeria better?

for you guys, is it all about ass licking a man who attains his selfish ambition or its about service to Nigeria?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:35am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

you have not answered my questions as enumerated.

1. is Obi president?

2. how is Nigeria burning?

3. which 'shameful act" are you referring to?

4. what is wrong with the borehole?

Water is what is wrong with the borehole. You are part of the shameless people defending this fraud shamelessly.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 6:40am On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Water is what is wrong with the borehole. You are part of the shameless people defending this fraud shamelessly.

you have not answered the questions as enumerated.

1. is Obi president?

2. how is Nigeria burning?

3. which 'shameful act" are you referring to?

4. what is wrong with the borehole?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by DEmejioba1: 6:43am On Apr 11
As if people have forgotten so quick how Reverend Father Mbaka described him. People thought it was a mere hatred for Pitobi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.