Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41248 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 9:27pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.
from a former governor, and a presidential aspirant. Al those money he took from government it wount kill him if he spent more , do a proper borehole ,the guy Dey weaponize poverty.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by victorsola: 9:29pm On Apr 10
nlreserve:
If u didn't give Obi money and u haven't donated, u have no right to be disappointed because he's not the president not the governor. A begar is not a chooser
he his a politician so we have every right to be disappointed, it just shows all politicians are the same
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by LydayBobo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

As a Tinubu fan, you're spot on. However I disagree with your open comment of 40sec. That's personal, but the rest I agree with you. May Nigeria succeed.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Everlastingson: 9:30pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

We gave Obi money. When he was governor of Anambra, he took allocation from Nigeria purse. From there, he went to stash looted funds in Pandora offshore.

Now he is building substandard borehole to seek for votes which explained why his name is being written on the borehole. Abi you think he is doing all this because he love Dan Fodio and the North?.

Is Babangida a private person?

I expected you to have some sense and shame at your age but you, unfortunately, you lack both . Sorry. A senseless man doesn't know he's senseless anyway. He needs the wise to tell him. I have told you now
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by freemi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

Getting schooled by zombiess you mean.

She knows the mobs will swarm at her, it’s a normal thing.

so what exactly did obi do wrong ? You and Tonto still didn't highlight d wrongs n didn't state what he shud have done instead. Nigeria get mad people plenty .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

is Obi president?

how is Nigeria burning?

which 'shameful act" are you referring to?

The borehole. That's a shameful project for someone who parades himself as Messiah for the Nigerians

Sad part was the blind followers of his defending the shameful act
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Apr 10
victorsola:
from a former governor, and a presidential aspirant. Al those money he took from government it wount kill him if he spent more , do a proper borehole ,the guy Dey weaponize poverty.

did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community?

the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Everlastingson: 9:35pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!

Spit on yourself and your slave master first. You're so pained that Obi is single handedly doing borehole your masters couldn't do even after valuing each borehole for #200M. You're extremely evil and wicked. Peter Obi doing borehole is a big slap on the face of your evil sponsors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:

The borehole. That's a shameful project for someone who parades himself as Messiah for the Nigerians

Sad part was the blind followers of his defending the shameful act

you have not answered my questions as enumerated.

1. is Obi president?

2. how is Nigeria burning?

3. which 'shameful act" are you referring to?

4. what is wrong with the borehole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 9:38pm On Apr 10
victorsola:
he his a politician so we have every right to be disappointed, it just shows all politicians are the same
Did he use your money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:

so what is tinubu?

are u spitting on tinubu or u are kissing his ass?

is there something you needed from obi that he did not give to you?

is obi responsible for the inflation, insecurity, increased electricity tariff, the corruption, bad governance, unemployment, nigeria's indebtness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Apr 10
victorsola:

so the politicians in government stealing public funds meant for your welfare, what have you done to register your disappointment?

how come you have left those in government and you are chasing after obi that is not in government?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 9:41pm On Apr 10
Judolisco:
lol...its like saying if u didn't vote for tinubu you have no right to ask for accountability.... If obi doesn't want people to talk about him... He should stop calling d press to follow him around.... Or u think channels TV and AIT will follow u to go and commission borehole for free grin..
Its a pity u don't know how things work. Obi has been helping people in his little way even before he contested. His contesting only made him more popular and those TV stations only follow him around to make news for views which is where every content creator make money. Go and learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10
maasoap:

Swear with your life that Obi didn't steal billions of naira as Anambra state gov for eight years, swear with your eyes. Na small money dem dey hide for Panama Republic or na clean money dem dey hide there?
You should first swear with your life that your claims are true.

Second, swear that this post is about who steals public money and who does not steal.

As for me, I don't judge what I don't know. I don't know whether Obi stole public money or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by nlreserve: 9:42pm On Apr 10
noble2faith:

Who beg am?

No be because of winning the people's heart against forthcoming election?

No dey reason like donkey🙄
And so what, is he not better than not doing at all? How many your leaders don do with Nigerian money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10
maasoap:

You know what is bad about it. People have said what's bad about it. You just didn't want to see it and we understand you and other fellows. You guys will never listen and learn from the mistakes already made. Everyone criticising the project can't be wrong. It is mediocre, it is eyesore
What are those bad things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by chidiokay: 9:44pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

The idea of creating or donating a borehole is not bad, but whatever is what doing is what doing well

A close look at the boreholes Peter OBi donated it reflects low budget which is unbefitting for someone tagged a billionaire or excellency at a time

Even our darling Portable will do a standard borehole without hassle, infact you don't need an oracle to forsee none of those borehole will last till 2027 sef cheesy

emphasis on whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10
chidiokay:

The idea of creating or donating a borehole is not bad, but whatever is what doing is what doing well

A close look at the boreholes Peter OBi donated it reflects low budget which is unbefitting for someone tagged a billionaire or excellency at a time

Even our darling Portable will do a standard borehole without hassle, infact you don't need an oracle to forsee none of those borehole will last till 2027 sef cheesy

Do your own, let's use yours to judge his.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by kingyong2473(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10
PROFOUND!! quote author=immortalcrown post=129369149]Even Madam 40 seconds?

Let him do his things without minding the critics.[/quote]
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Apr 10
chidiokay:

if that is the emphasis as you claim, how well have you held those in government accountable to the standard of whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !

you are an ardent supporter of Tinubu. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

if you once said
chidiokay:

How does explanation on why Seyi Tinubu is on dubia trip solve any of your real life problem
, then how should a personal donation of a borehole by obi who is not in government become an issue of national debate?

if you can defend the profligacy of tinubu in carrying his son to dubai with government funds that did not benefit any Nigerian, why then is a borehole donation to other nigerians now a big deal for you?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by chidiokay: 10:05pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.

Stop talking like a toddlers, Peter Obi is nowhere near Tinubu in all ramification

When we stay Tinubu built bridges no be by donating short-life projects, rather what Tinubu did is human capital investment i.e he built people across africa, which spans for a lifetime buh how will 3rd class Peter Obi know

Redefining politics means he must have done differently what politicians do, .. . obi came 3rd and now he is donating substandard bore-hole is that not what corrupt councillors and local govt chairmen do

Countries that tend to invest more in human capital then to grow faster, who Peter obi mentor or raise

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ifinger: 10:16pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:
Meanwhile in Enugu and Anambra few weeks ago.

Agbadorian werey u mumu d1e una no de get 🧠 brain ! Obi ch0ke u Dia ! He is a Nigerian if he likes he construct bore hole under the Pacific Ocean nonsense
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Pentagrich: 10:16pm On Apr 10
Who's this mad and bipolar bitch
Someone used his hard earned money not government money to sink borehole and you're here ranting?
You must be a witch to detect to him what to do with his money.
Before you blame someone make sure you've done twice as much...
Your papa hotel for rumuokuta dey dilapidated you can't go and renovate it and you're here looking for relevance.
Fool
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Formation10: 10:16pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:

disgrace for what did the people rejected it or how many servings governor did one for his people with government money or to talk of their own money people get problem for this.9ja you no do them go talk you do them go talk even totoh dike waiting she don do for her state or where she stay
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by chidiokay: 10:18pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

if that is the emphasis as you claim, how well have you held those in government accountable to the standard of whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !

you are an ardent supporter of Tinubu. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

if you once said , then how should a personal donation of a borehole by obi who is not in government become an issue of national debate?

if you can defend the profligacy of tinubu in carrying his son to dubai with government funds that did not benefit any Nigerian, why then is a borehole donation to other nigerians now a big deal for you?

When Desmond elliot did some sub standard project years ago ... did youths/nigerians not drag elliot, even dino melaye was not spared when a did a substandard bridge

Nobody sent him Peter Obi message, why cajole the people with project that won't even last 2yrs ... but in the meaning take glory & accolades, is that not what polithiefians do

You have over played the Victim card, try reshuffle ... If you claim you are different then do things that will affirm it. simple

Peter Obi borehole is a national discuss, because everyone knows he is playing at 2027, which love we get for chicken ... abeggi
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Apr 10
chidiokay:

When Desmond elliot did some sub standard project years ago ... did youths/nigerians not drag elliot, even dino melaye was not spared when a did a substandard bridge

Nobody sent him Peter Obi message, why cajole the people with project that won't even last 2yrs ... but in the meaning take glory & accolades, is that not what polithiefians do

You have over played the Victim card, try reshuffle ... If you claim you are different then do things that will affirm it. simple

Peter Obi borehole is a national discuss, because everyone knows he is playing at 2027, which love we get for chicken ... abeggi

that is not what I asked you.

1. if that is the emphasis as you claim, how well have you held those in government accountable to the standard of whatever is what doing is what doing well .. haba !

2. did you vote for obi to provide bore hole for the community?

3. you are an ardent supporter of Tinubu. the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how have they made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

4. should the performance of those people in government not be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

5. why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

6. why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

7. a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

8. if you once said , then how should a personal donation of a borehole by obi who is not in government become an issue of national debate?

9. if you can defend the profligacy of tinubu in carrying his son to dubai with government funds that did not benefit any Nigerian, why then is a borehole donation to other nigerians now a big deal for you?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Bigseven(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10
The most useless and in insensitive post. How much did you give him ? Person use him money then farm tool like you Dey disappoint. And you are disappointed with their elite who refuse to construct borehole for year.

You are mad
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by porthouse7(f): 10:35pm On Apr 10
nlreserve:
If u didn't give Obi money and u haven't donated, u have no right to be disappointed because he's not the president not the governor. A begar is not a chooser
if u must gift make it worth it, the borehole is below obi standard, make we dey talk true once once
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mccullum: 10:38pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.

Redefining politics with bore hole indeed.

He's disgracing himself and devaluing his political value.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Do you now admit he is the president?

Meanwhile, point out exactly what is bad about the boreholes he donated.

guy

if u guys like, kill one another cuz of heartless politicians.

nonsenses and rubbishes
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10
ASAPFERG:
He can donate millions to his SE region, but when he comes to the north, the only donation he can think of is toilet looking boreholes.

I just hope he doesn't extend his madness to the SW, because with the kind of hatred we have for him and his tribe here, it may lead to ethnic clash the day he tries such.

He should keep his nonsense away.

As if Ethnic clash start .... Una fit measure up to em tribe ....
It took Nigeria as a country Even with foreign support 30 months to win ..
E come be only your tribe... Na minced meat una go be for IGBOs hand if push turn to shove....
Dindirin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.