Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President (68323 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / "Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by mario2k(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness.

You think everything is a joke. What righteousness said is the truth. You lack knowledge
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10
so?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Fashionista01(f): 10:52pm On Apr 10
Thank you, God, for your mercies which endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by shox(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10
Saw a tweet that he’s been confirmed dead. Finally

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:53pm On Apr 10
Felicityluv:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrg9nBVKOM?si=Km5UBhOvkNFSRvcl

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

You are a big thief! Scam kill you there. Lazy idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chidi4sam(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10
Hychineson:
He was resuscitated, but I regret to announce that he finally died after some time. May God accept his soul.

If this is true, then, the crowd around him killed him. You can imagine people crowding him with such noise just to take a picture and video of him to create content. You don't crowd someone in such situation, you don't carry him either. We actually lack basic first aid and CPR sense as citizens of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Adasun(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10
Think9ja:
So who pronounced him dead in the first place that they had to take him to the morgue?

We live in a country where people do anything for fame or content.

Skiibi once faked his death
Sky B also faked his death

I really hope this isn't a strategy to promote that movie or trend.

Glad to know we still have him with us
wait, sky B still dey alive

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by shogsman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10
Well he's dead now so let it rest
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by VIKTO83(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10
Glory to God.
If he was to be a Muslim I'm sorry for him. Him for die finally.
Those folks do Bury people before they are dead.
Though he had died finally.
My heart goes to his family.
U see those boat operators wey dey catch cruise on high speed, wey no even give their passengers life jacket, u people will not see good.
RIP is hard to say.
Jr Pope...
U will continue to live.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by jiz: 10:57pm On Apr 10
Good news !
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by fmonigent(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:

You are an evidence of one who lacks insight to realities of life and what really matters.
May God show you mercy.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Nonexisting1: 10:57pm On Apr 10
Thank God. I hate to see little children being without their fathers. May God bless the mortician. Only God knows how many people we have buried alive in this country.

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by fmonigent(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:

You are an evidence of one who lacks insight to realities of life and what really matters.
May God show you mercy.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Ororocelemi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10
But he is confirmed dead finally, what a fight
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ZUBY77(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10
I heard he died again.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by manmade(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10
It's high time the authority start to ensure that the operators of boats,canoe etc comply with the international safety standards to ensure the safety of their passengers, if the passengers had been on a life jacket or swimming tubes , the accident would have been curtailed and the casualties reduced.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Ubdavis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10
Finquas:
Miracle of Easter has repeated itself

What is miracle? There we a deliberate effort to bring him back to Life.

What can u say about those that passed away, where they not created by God?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10
Not anymore
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Chasito(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10
So what happened to the other people that were involved in the accident, or is this a prank?
This matter no clear o

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Bestest05: 11:04pm On Apr 10
Thank God.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Encyclopedia1: 11:07pm On Apr 10
Rumor up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by eepeepook: 11:07pm On Apr 10
Nothing in that video confirms anything. One can sit a freshly deceased body upright. It doesn't mean the soul still inhabits it.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by blowjohn(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness.

U sound like an atheist.
Ur comment isn't scientific, logical, medicaly, socially or spiritualy sound.

The mortician was who detected life in him.
Who is the author of life? God.

Who were the 'caring people' around him that saved him? What was their input medically?
Did they perform CPR on him?
Did they call a pastor or imam?

The article doesn't say.

So u use what u read to make deductions.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ignis: 11:10pm On Apr 10
Please someone tell me it is a prank.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 11:11pm On Apr 10
blowjohn:

U sound like an atheist.
Ur comment isn't scientific, logical, medicaly, socially or spiritualy sound.

The mortician was who detected life in him.
Who is the author of life? God.

Who were the 'caring people' around him that saved him? What was their input medically?
Did they perform CPR on him?
Did they call a pastor or imam?

The article doesn't say.

So u use what u read to make deductions.

So common sense makes everyone atheist?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 11:12pm On Apr 10
victorazy:

Look at the way your here disgracing yourself cry

My worry is that most you came from Christian homes where your parents work and pray hard to see you succeed in life, but here you are.

In your mind, being a Christian means you are upright.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 11:12pm On Apr 10
GreatVocalist:

Oga he is right. You think those people being there to help him was a coincidence? What's with you unbelievers thinking you're all-knowing? What does it cost you to accept something beyond your intelligence?

He's right to you...not me.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 11:13pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:
even the doctors will tell you that 'we treat but God heals' so what is your argument. If not for God no matter what those people did, if he was to die, he will die. It is by the mercies of God he is alive.

I believed that before...but those Christian stories introduced by white men are not appealing anymore.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by victorazy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

In your mind, being a Christian means you are upright.

No!
It should be the other way round.

Christian means Christ like, is not being religious bro.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Olowosaudi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10
Hmm. Which is which? Punch Newspaper just announced that he is dead. Nigerians shoukd verify their facts before posting on the social media.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by stan83: 11:15pm On Apr 10
chatinent:
"Junior pope is alive, he is receiving treatment in the hospital" — Actors Guild of Nigeria President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMS2qJ70Kc?si=qfm_-9CNnviTJY4K
God bless the mortician!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by sheriffindy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10
Best news I've received today...it ended well

Great thanks to whoever or whatever that you worship. A good example of a miracle and its not yet your time.

Did others survive as well?

Perfect storyline for next drama movie loading..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.