Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President (68337 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / "Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by franchasofficia: 11:17pm On Apr 10
OMEGA009:
Na 3 people drown, na only one person dem dey cry for. The remaining 2 are inconsequential. Hustle ooo. Make dem call your name when you die.
cheesy cheesy

Just like those that died with Wigwe were nameless shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by nwakibie3(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10
GanagiBitrus:

But why on earth will someone be cruising on water without life Jacket?
Walahi, some people no value their lives.

Staged

Don't tell me you believed this poor scripted prank
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by sheriffindy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10
Chai.!!!!, double cash out for all these bloggers

He don die..

He no die again
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by rollywise(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war....but here you are scouting for e-church members.

With all these una grace of God, una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o

Abeg why carry witchcraft come? Or you also believe say evil no dey real?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Inyaky(f): 11:23pm On Apr 10
Thank God
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by tuzle(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10
Omo confusion everywhere. Now I am hearing he is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by emdis: 11:24pm On Apr 10
Inyaky:
Thank God
reported dead again

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Inspirer1: 11:25pm On Apr 10
tuzle:
Omo confusion everywhere. Now I am hearing he is dead.
conflicting news everywhere, I pray he makes it 🙏
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by damoobaba: 11:29pm On Apr 10
sheriffindy:
Best news I've received today...it ended well

Great thanks to whoever or whatever that you worship. A good example of a miracle and its not yet your time.

Did others survive as well?

Perfect storyline for next drama movie loading..

The news never clear
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by sheriffindy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10
But he's not dead yet, that's clear enough for me
damoobaba:

The news never clear
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by EnglandAmaka(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10
Heard now, he's dead again

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Prechgold1180(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Praise God for HIS Mercies.

First thing First.
Whoever is saved and around the young man should quickly Lead him to Christ.
Get him to utter the Prayer of Salvation.
This is the most Important thing to do.

He is dead now
Hope you are happy
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ThaFirstLady: 11:35pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire.

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

You think I wasn't a Christian?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

With all these una grace of God, una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o
What gibberish did you just type there? Christianity is not your problem or challenge in Life. May GOD show you Mercy that whenever death stares you in the face you'd know for reality there's a GOD in Heaven not in Anguish but by the Mercies of GOD saved.

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Nolevel666: 11:35pm On Apr 10
tefishy:
Hahahahaha

Thank God for his life. These are news we want to hear

It irritates me when you all always thank or pray to your miserable God instead of doing the right thing to ensure your survival in the first place.

Did he wear a life jacket while shooting his movie?

Or carry those inflated doughnut shaped safety lifeguard?

Give it a break!!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10
Same thing they did with Davido's Ifeanyi, spreading lies he was still alive. Why do you guys do this? Same thing with Mohbad, lying that they saw him take an injection

Where are the revived pictures of him?

Rigor mortis can be seen in the picture of his body lying on the beach, he must have been in the water for hours.

Liars.

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by TheWinterBird(f): 11:39pm On Apr 10
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Nolevel666: 11:39pm On Apr 10
Dyfynezz12:
Praise be to God
This is truly a miracle

If he had been using something as simple as a life jacket no one would have been praising and thanking their miserable Gods here and there.

If you like be careless with your life let’s see if you have a duplicate

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 1Sharon(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Hallelujah..... Thank God...

And Shame on Nairaland mods who rushed to push such fake news to FP.......Seun,you really need to sack some of these your childish mods cuz they're out to ruin your business angry. Una no just confirm news first before una rush come post am out.....

RUBBISH undecided

If he is revived, where are the pictures of him?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 11:43pm On Apr 10
Good news,Very good news.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Officialgarri: 11:45pm On Apr 10
With the video of his body I saw at the river bank, there's no way he can be alive except he's Jesus .

That nigga cannot survive.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by IbnB: 11:45pm On Apr 10
chatinent:
"Junior pope is alive, he is receiving treatment in the hospital" — Actors Guild of Nigeria President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMS2qJ70Kc?si=qfm_-9CNnviTJY4K

We need proof of life

1Sharon:
Same thing they did with Davido's Ifeanyi, spreading lies he was still alive. Why do you guys do this? Same thing with Mohbad, lying that they saw him take an injection

Rigor mortis can be seen in the picture of lying on the beach, he must have been in the water for hours. Liars.

I suspect they did this to give the wife time to organize herself in terms of property and bank funds...usually Ibo inlaws move in immediately to throw out the wife and kids and seize everything

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by devilmaycry: 11:46pm On Apr 10
1Sharon:

Rigor mortis can be seen in the picture of lying on the beach, he must have been in the water for hours. Liars.

I thought I was the only one on this. His body was stiff(Rigor mortis) so whats the fuse abt being alive and now dead

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Sapasenator: 11:47pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

Calm down.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire or e dey short for there?

So in your mind, you will die and automatically develop wings like a bird and fly to your two bedroom boys quarter in heaven as an angel? Ruling over who na? Praising God? Na the purpose of creating earth? Dey play.

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

You think I wasn't a Christian?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

All these religions were created so that the whites can have a good grip on their colonies. It's mathematics...they embezzle your resources, you keep praying to their white God and their white Jesus who supposedly died for your sins and blame the black horned Satan (it had to be pictured black for a reason to them). And in your mind, a white man can die for your sins! Or a God of a white man cares for the black man. So why then is the comparison always between light and darkness? Spiritual racism?

It's high time Africa woke up.

The other day was one Daddy G.O saying he prayed and drove his cars miles without fuel. Really? What stopped you from praying and the holy spirit creating a chariot for you? Na man made things your prayer only dey work for?

Or the prayer that people of other denominations will bow for people of his church? Oops. So Christians are different from Christians?

Una confuse o.

You'll feel 'spirited' to attack me. Carry on, I didn't attack you anyways...I attacked your reasoning.

Religion makes you feel good, not good

You are wasting your time with the guy. Most likely a secondary school holder with zero capacity for reason.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by KrisUc(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10
He's gone!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by blowjohn(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10
chatinent:

So common sense makes everyone atheist?

That wasn't common sense.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by NFBI: 11:48pm On Apr 10
Nolevel666:

If he had been using something as simple as a life jacket no one would have been praising and thanking their miserable Gods here and there.

If you like be careless with your life let’s see if you have a duplicate
You mean Krishna, moh or Buddha?

I see you are trying so hard to push that nonsense on others
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ezenwaez(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10
Just In: After a tough battle between life and d£ath, Actor Jnr Pope has been confirmed dead by three hospitals — Movie producer, Stanley
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by blackgold2018(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10
Officialgarri:
With the video of his body I saw at the river bank, there's no way he can be alive except he's Jesus .

That nigga cannot survive.
exactly what I told my friend. I clearly saw a dead body.

I was initially thinking they put him in life support at ctu that made them say he is still alive
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by AskNgige2: 11:51pm On Apr 10
illicit:
Yeye prank

I heard he ddnt mk it o
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by afrika(f): 11:51pm On Apr 10
Anyways...all man gets him own mouth. If to say na some religion, by this time, dem for don dey pursuing u for dirty utterances.

What happened to Ethiopia....
The Christianity there and evidences despite not being colonized
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by getmola(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10
Is this a prank
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Prechgold1180(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10
nwakibie3:

Staged

Don't tell me you believed this poor scripted prank
. He is dead now hope you are happy now. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos) / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.