Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President (68361 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / "Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by danlentto: 11:54pm On Apr 10
Our national assembly should step up on legislation..
Let it be a must,on a boat,you must be on life jacket,if contrary the owner of the boat must be arrested.
A must for emergency first aid training ,and first aid box a must for boat operators.

4 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10
devilmaycry:

I thought I was the only one on this. His body was stiff(Rigor mortis) so whats the fuse abt being alive and now dead

Clout chasers and liars. Look at this comment

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by tefishy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10
Agreed, there were no safety precautions. Some risk are very costly if it doesn't go your way.

I wish he got another chance in life to correct those mistakes.

Nolevel666:

It irritates me when you all always thank or pray to your miserable God instead of doing the right thing to ensure your survival in the first place.

Did he wear a life jacket while shooting his movie?

Or carry those inflated doughnut shaped safety lifeguard?

Give it a break!!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by EreluRoz: 11:57pm On Apr 10
He's dead I can't even sleep, can't sleep. His death really touched me ooo. I'm so heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 11:57pm On Apr 10
EnglandAmaka:
Heard now, he's dead again
Ahn ahn...na wa o...God abeg make e clear say he dae alive
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Tbasicme: 12:01am On Apr 11
This Gbas gbos too much. @Righteousness don offend you before ni ; grin

I have a different angle of thought to this thing oh. What if it's a publicity stunt? Because if truly he died where is the death certificate before taking him to the morgue? The story doesn't add up well.

chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire or e dey short for there?

So in your mind, you will die and automatically develop wings like a bird and fly to your two bedroom boys quarter in heaven as an angel? Ruling over who na? Praising God? Na the purpose of creating earth? Dey play. Jokes apart, so you'll be in heaven like a black-skinned angel or what amidst white skinned angels? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Won't there be racism, nna? How will they naw differentiate you from the demons since they paint the demons as blacks?

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

You think I wasn't a Christian?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

All these religions were created so that the whites can have a good grip on their colonies. It's mathematics...they embezzle your resources, you keep praying to their white God and their white Jesus who supposedly died for your sins and blame the black horned Satan (it had to be pictured black for a reason to them). And in your mind, a white man can die for your sins! Or a God of a white man cares for the black man. A white man to die for your sins? Lol.

So why then is the comparison always between light and darkness? God always in white? Devil in Black? Spiritual racism?
How did the devil that was one an angel according to Christianity turn black? So all evil things are black? πŸ˜…πŸ˜… And they successfully made you call your own gods demons and theirs angels because of skin colour perception! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It's high time Africa woke up.

The other day was one Daddy G.O saying he prayed and drove his cars miles without fuel. Really? What stopped you from praying and the holy spirit creating a chariot for you? Na man made things your prayer only dey work for?

Or the prayer that people of other denominations will bow for people of his church? Oops. So Christians are different from Christians?

With all these una grace of God, una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o.

Even that pastor who claimed to have resurrected over 50 persons. I have a question. Why? Is you preached that when sb dies they either go to heaven or hell, why did you need to bring them back to earth to suffer where:

1. If they are in heaven, they'd be enjoying (according to your belief).
2. If they are in hell, they'd be judged (according to your belief).

Why naw? Are you against the order of what you preach?

If going to heaven was really the goal of religious leaders with the hype it has, dem for dey kpai demselves naw since the big reward dey there. But dem no gree die. Tithe and offering come important pass heavenly race.

You'll feel 'spirited' to attack me. Carry on, I didn't attack you anyways...I attacked your reasoning.

Religion makes you feel good, not good
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by EreluRoz: 12:01am On Apr 11
GenFunction:
Ahn ahn...na wa o...God abeg make e clear say he dae alive
unfortunately he's been confirmed dead after battling with his life for two hours. 😭
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 12:02am On Apr 11
Nolevel666:

It irritates me when you all always thank or pray to your miserable God instead of doing the right thing to ensure your survival in the first place.

Did he wear a life jacket while shooting his movie?

Or carry those inflated doughnut shaped safety lifeguard?

Give it a break!!
ITS NT BAD TO BLIV IN GOD,gv it a break 666.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ObalendeCMS: 12:02am On Apr 11
Where is that righteousness foo1?
Shame on you!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by TheWinterBird(f): 12:03am On Apr 11
Na wa ooo. What is with this confusion? I don't know if I should continue crying or stop crying.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 12:05am On Apr 11
blowjohn:

That wasn't common sense.

To Christians, yes.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 12:06am On Apr 11
1Sharon:

If he is revived, where are the pictures of him?
Person wey dey coma for ICU na em dem go dey nak photo? u sef

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Sirianese: 12:06am On Apr 11
They are trying to help his wife salvage her property that's all
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by olumike001(m): 12:06am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire or e dey short for there?

So in your mind, you will die and automatically develop wings like a bird and fly to your two bedroom boys quarter in heaven as an angel? Ruling over who na? Praising God? Na the purpose of creating earth? Dey play. Jokes apart, so you'll be in heaven like a black-skinned angel or what amidst white skinned angels? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Won't there be racism, nna? How will they naw differentiate you from the demons since they paint the demons as blacks?

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

You think I wasn't a Christian?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

All these religions were created so that the whites can have a good grip on their colonies. It's mathematics...they embezzle your resources, you keep praying to their white God and their white Jesus who supposedly died for your sins and blame the black horned Satan (it had to be pictured black for a reason to them). And in your mind, a white man can die for your sins! Or a God of a white man cares for the black man. A white man to die for your sins? Lol.

So why then is the comparison always between white and black....white and African? God always in white? Devil in Black? Spiritual racism?
How did the devil that was once an angel according to Christianity turn black? So all evil things are black? Black Market? Black Sheep? Black FridayπŸ˜…πŸ˜… And they successfully made you call your own gods demons and theirs angels because of skin colour perception! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It's high time Africa woke up.

The other day was one Daddy G.O saying he prayed and drove his cars miles without fuel. Really? What stopped you from praying and the holy spirit creating a chariot for you? Na man made things your prayer only dey work for?

Or the prayer that people of other denominations will bow for people of his church? Oops. So Christians are different from Christians?

Back to the Jnr Pope's case, with all these una grace of God and una "I decree and I declare", una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o.

Even that pastor who claimed to have resurrected over 50 persons. I have a question. Why? Same you who preached that when sb dies they either go to heaven or hell, why did you need to bring them back to earth to suffer when:

1. If they are in heaven, they'd be enjoying (according to your belief).
2. If they are in hell, they'd be judged (according to your belief).

Why naw? Are you against the order of what you preach?

If going to heaven was really the goal of religious leaders with the hype it has, dem for dey kpai demselves naw since the big reward dey there. But dem no gree die. Tithe and offering come important pass heavenly race.

You'll feel 'spirited' to attack me. Carry on, I didn't attack you anyways...I attacked your reasoning.

Religion makes you feel good, not good
Acknowledging God isn't religion.

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 12:06am On Apr 11
Tbasicme:
This Gbas gbos too much. @Righteousness don offend you before ni ; grin

I have a different angle of thought to this thing oh. What if it's a publicity stunt? Because if truly he died where is the death certificate before taking him to the morgue? The story doesn't add up well.

Yeah, that's another school of thought. However, another news flying that he is dead again
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 12:07am On Apr 11
[quote author=EreluRoz post=129374859] unfortunately he's been confirmed dead after battling with his life for two hours.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by twilliamx(m): 12:08am On Apr 11
Praise God
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 12:08am On Apr 11
TheWinterBird:
Na wa ooo. What is with this confusion? I don't know if I should continue crying or stop crying.

You weren't crying chief. How could you be crying more than the bereaved while you still had time to eat your dinner?

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by tuzle(m): 12:08am On Apr 11
Inspirer1:
conflicting news everywhere, I pray he makes it πŸ™
he is dead, saw it from a confirmed source. His body as been deposited in the morgue.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by TheWinterBird(f): 12:09am On Apr 11
chatinent:

You weren't crying chief. How could you be crying more than the bereaved while you still had time to eat your dinner?

I've not eaten cry cry cry cry
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by bluefilm: 12:11am On Apr 11
What of Senior Pope? undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 12:11am On Apr 11
TheWinterBird:

I've not eaten cry cry cry cry

That was part 2 of the question. You skipped part 1.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Apr 11
GenFunction:
Person wey dey coma for ICU na em dem go dey nak photo? u sef

Eya..bless your heart.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Lanruze: 12:12am On Apr 11
Can we collectively report a page belonging to MC Mbakara to facebook for insensitive content.

Now he has been certified dead after three hospitals verified his body but this MC Mbakara had the temerity, guts and audacity to make a video and say confidently that Jnr. Pope wanted to sell his film and was just pranking Nigerians.

Such an insensitive post on MC Mbakara's FB post page.

His account must be closed.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by devilmaycry: 12:14am On Apr 11
1Sharon:

Clout chasers and liars. Look at this comment
Hospital kitchen!!!
For Christ sake

People re just using the whole scenery to gain massive audience and follow up on their social media sites and all

That nigga dead all along...if anything did happen probably spasm

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Dannydavito: 12:17am On Apr 11
You can't just say he is dead without confirming. WHO DOES THAT.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by torqque7(m): 12:18am On Apr 11
[quote author=Think9ja post=129373759]So who pronounced him dead in the first place that they had to take him to the morgue?

We live in a country where people do anything for fame or content.

Skiibi once faked his death
Sky B also faked his death

I really hope this isn't a strategy to promote that movie or trend.

Glad to know we still have him with us [/]

I don't think its a PR stunt because there is a video of his corps and the boy sailing the boat,both corps where dropped on the ground,he became very dark looking..not his usual lightskinned..Dude really died.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Nickymezor(f): 12:21am On Apr 11
I pray he is alive
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by 1Sharon(f): 12:22am On Apr 11
devilmaycry:

Hospital kitchen!!!
For Christ sake

People re just using the whole scenery to gain massive audience and follow up in the social media sites and all

That nigga dead all along...if anything did happen probably spasm

Yeah.

The thing I don't understand is why AGN is going along with this.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GenFunction: 12:28am On Apr 11
1Sharon:

Eya..bless your heart.
Nd u too 1Sharon.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Raddiesy47: 12:35am On Apr 11
Them say e no mk am which one we go believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / ''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.