Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) (45646 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by RHINO123: 10:36am On Apr 11
ignis:

CPR should replace prayers and anointing oil.

We should learn from developed countries.

what is your problem with church.?
or Christian religion in general? .... nigerians are bunch of hypocrite... funny enough you in person might not even know how to do CPR properly.. how many of your fam members know how to do CPR? how many of your community people knows how to do CPR.... think you should start your crusade from there....

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Btruth: 10:36am On Apr 11
Naa waa oooo. So this guy finally die truly....😥
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:37am On Apr 11
SoNature:
This incident is enough to get every serious government to assess the quality of boats, certification of sailors (or whatever they are called), safety procedures on board, and other things concerned with boat transport in Nigeria. Afterwards, make stringent laws in the industry and implement them to the letter.
must government do everything? Why can't we be reasonable in this part of the country to do some simple task on our own? Even securing our lives by using life jackets sef na government go elp us?

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:38am On Apr 11
Most Nigerians are very stup!d when it comes to safety issues, they call you all sort of derogatory names when you're safety conscious.

"You too dey form"
"Which Kain ajebuta be dis na?"
"You be woman?"
"Wetin be this na? Nawa for u sef o"
"You sure say you dey ready to work so?"...Etc

Avoid people with this kinda mentality, they can send you to early grave if you listen to them.

RIP to them.

7 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Offpoint1: 10:39am On Apr 11
RingRoadCartel:
When Righteousness2 said it yesterday that someone should immediately lead him to christ and get him to say "Amen", all of you were laughing at him. I'm not a fan of that Righteousness2 guy, neither am I a fan of how he goes about fear-mongering on this forum. But in this case, I can say that he was right, and all of you who mocked him owe him an apology.
Dude forget it, dude was already gone... Thanks to negligence and quack medical facilities in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by ignis: 10:42am On Apr 11
RHINO123:

what is your problem with church.?
or Christian religion in general? .... nigerians are bunch of hypocrite... funny enough you in person might not even know how to do CPR properly.. how many of your fam members know how to do CPR? how many of your community people knows how to do CPR.... think you should start your crusade from there....

I am an International Trained First Aid Rescue Officer. Please be sure of what you are saying.
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Kaytixy: 10:44am On Apr 11
Whose fault is it. This is very very avoidable by just putting on life jacket before getting onboard simple. Nawa for Nigerians oo

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by gadgethead: 10:56am On Apr 11
So so sad
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 10:59am On Apr 11
May all the souls of faithful departed rest in peace...
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Trophy12: 10:59am On Apr 11
That's why is good to no how to swim
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:59am On Apr 11
Eyewitness or amebor?
Why you no go help dem
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by winner37(m): 11:03am On Apr 11
Swimming should be enlisted among the subjects in school ...

R.i.p to him may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the lost ...
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Maj196(m): 11:08am On Apr 11
Mother Earth eats her children eventually
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by highchief1: 11:13am On Apr 11
ggood:
I heard River Niger is dangerous, he should've use lifejacket
my brother it’s not river naija matter.just try Dey avoid water.swimming pool has taken life

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by geoworldedu: 11:14am On Apr 11
RingRoadCartel:
When Righteousness2 said it yesterday that someone should immediately lead him to christ and get him to say "Amen", all of you were laughing at him. I'm not a fan of that Righteousness2 guy, neither am I a fan of how he goes about fear-mongering on this forum. But in this case, I can say that he was right, and all of you who mocked him owe him an apology.
Why should any sane Africa lead a dying man to a middle east god at the dying point? If I'm dying, i would prefer people around me leading me to Amadioha or Ogun than they leading me to Christ. At least it's better to go and join my ancestors after death than the ancestors of a nation of war and strife every now and then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by AMI3(m): 11:14am On Apr 11
Emmanuel30a2:
What is the value of a mans life, estate valuer or life valuer; or are you a surveyor...? Are you a life giver or life believer?
Guy u don't understand what u are asking.
Do u think most of the accident that occurs suppose to happen?

If you are driving a car and u are driving it carelessly eventually something wrong happen whom are u to blame is it God.

Do know most of the accident that occurs is an act of negligence from the part of the government?

Though I don't know how old u are
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Infoay: 11:16am On Apr 11
So sad and very disheartening 😢
These are bread winners in their respective families and beacon of hope to so many.
Our generation and subsequent ones to come should also be careful to do the needful with respect to safety measures and also the urgency to post pics and videos in the name of feeding the Internet public without regard for our safety. This is so painful. So hard to pen RIP. If I can be this pained, I wonder how their immediate families are feeling right now and will continue to feel.
May God comfort their families.

Lalami3232:
All I can see here is negligence from the sides of all parties involved. It's very sad to see a young vibrant soul lost like this.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:17am On Apr 11
Don't even know what to type with this space 🚀
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by AMI3(m): 11:22am On Apr 11
CyracksMrBlogger:
must government do everything? Why can't we be reasonable in this part of the country to do some simple task on our own? Even securing our lives by using life jackets sef na government go elp us?

Yes but government still have a lot to do.
Government do check vehicles drivers if they have all the necessary documents
They suppose to do same to boat drivers

2 Likes

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by drololaaof: 11:26am On Apr 11
Arisenews2:
See eye witness account of what truly happened to Nollywood actor Junior pope (Jnr Pope) that led to his death at a movie location in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4emagO1f8
But there is a report that he was revived in the hospital and alive ,recovering
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by BABAawoo47: 11:37am On Apr 11
Safety starts with you...You can pin his death on anyone, so far he didn't wear the required PPE
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by dkidd: 11:42am On Apr 11
ggood:
That's the problem with a lot of people... Too careless with life
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:53am On Apr 11
Did he or any of his crew sing, ''maami water power powerless power'' while on board? because normally Jesus get super power, but the R. Niger itself is not for jokes! undecided
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by dequir: 12:02pm On Apr 11
RingRoadCartel:

Lead someone, who only his fingers were tingling inside a mortuary, to Christ? How possible?

And you, have you given your life to Christ too?
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by sylve11: 12:17pm On Apr 11
SoNature:
This incident is enough to get every serious government to assess the quality of boats, certification of sailors (or whatever they are called), safety procedures on board, and other things concerned with boat transport in Nigeria. Afterwards, make stringent laws in the industry and implement them to the letter.

Government go look am pass.

They will tell you that there are other pressing issues to attend to. angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11
ggood:
it has not even started raining....so it's not dat dangerous yet... I see people saying take swimming lessons... Swimming pool and river Niger different oh.... Water go carry u go where uno know
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by Austino50: 12:52pm On Apr 11
This is very serious, I wonder why Nigeria dont take serious things serious, things like safety, on the boat no safety jacket on any body on board...na wa
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by mywells: 1:06pm On Apr 11
The lord giveth, the lord taketh blessed be the name of the lord.
Re: Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) by rilChilz: 1:41pm On Apr 11
Let the dead lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.