Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? (9904 Views)

Your Normal Eating Pattern / What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Olachase(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11
Now I can only eat four times a day cry cry
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by zoeymikey(f): 6:43pm On Apr 11
Omohh,as a student it's not easy...
I drink garri most of the time and maybe sometimes eat spaghetti or rice...
And anybody I know that has food,I go to their house and eat..

But maybe if I had a sewing machine I wouldn't be this broke and hungry but we mueeeevvv

5 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by ForValour: 6:45pm On Apr 11
It has 'kwashiorkored' my eating pattern

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11
It's A Good Thing To Live in A Town With Loads of Fresh Fruits, Cassava Tubers, Yams And Paddy Rice.

It's Always Getting Better.

Today; Wifey Prepared Pawpaw Pie, Bonze And Chin-Chin From The Cassava Flour That I Produced From The Cassava Tubers That I Recently Processed For Garri And Fufu Flour.

It Was Yummy.

Two Words of Advice: Cultivate Crops And Process Your Own Foods. It will save you Alot!

#CassavaIsUnderrrated.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Caleb15(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11
We are still standing on the mandate, Agbado & Cassava all the way.

7 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Adakintroy: 6:49pm On Apr 11
Tinubu is working on our sanity by the spirit of God name hardship. Hardship is one of the spirit of God so much so we christian and Muslim in cooperated it into our habit and call it fasting. Voluntary starving ourselves is voluntary suffering ourselves. There are some wisdom that just won't come until you suffer. It just won't

So thank God for tinubu. Now the girl are doing p.os. And people weh say over my dead body I no fit do this work don de Hussle am on the low. Pride don de come down.

Before all the money go for tattoo some na piercing, leg brace, waste bead,. Eye lash, wig and contact lens. Some even buy plastic sex doll come this forum come de show case am. But thank God for hunger. People don de rank other on level of importance. Priority don change. Lord we bless your name for hunger

6 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Honestey: 6:53pm On Apr 11
Even drinking patterns is affected, subsidy na your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Apr 11
My eaten hasn't changed. But my shopping for foot wears , clothes and accessories has reduced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Salowise: 6:54pm On Apr 11
I dey chop now pass before

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Gggjhhj: 6:57pm On Apr 11
inoki247:
Lol my own be say make the Dollar rise back since things no wan gri come down..

people earning in Dollar right now are at loss bkuz after converting money no go still reach....

No be small, ds new rate no help people at all, prices sef no come down, people Wey earn in dollar nai loose

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Skillsnigeria: 6:58pm On Apr 11
grin hmmm
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by babajero(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11
Samfloxin:
Still eating like I used to
Dey whine yourself.
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by 2Radii: 7:03pm On Apr 11
Inflation no affect my eating pattern ooh.

How much food a wan chop wey inflation dey affect?
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by NaijaCover(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11
So far, Mr Blogger, dey publish new bad News on the website, man go dey chop better food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Princesstiwa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11
yes ooh me and my three children and my wife will eat once a day since tinubu has entered and it must be by 12:00 pm oooh and the rest is water ooh till the next day but I thank baba God almighty for providing for us

3 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Lighthammer(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11
I only eat once a day now

6 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by TreasureJunky: 7:24pm On Apr 11
God forbid. Tinubu or not, we must eat to our satisfaction. God pass tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Apus: 7:29pm On Apr 11
It's only at office restaurant I eat well these days. Food is subsidized for staff. Sometimes I don't bother eating when I get home.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by NAC1666: 7:31pm On Apr 11
Mariangeles:
With how the prices of things have gone up at a very fast rate, and refused to come down, how much has it affected how you eat?

Do you still enjoy what you used to, your comfort food and all, or do you just stick to a strict meal plan?
Do you still eat the amount of times you eat in a day?
It also affected my sleeping pattern

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Bellotelli: 7:31pm On Apr 11
I now eat 5 times per day. Country is very hard.
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by VinnyBaba: 7:37pm On Apr 11
ImoleNaija:
To me, it's like the economy is getting balanced. I doubt people who work still go hungry or eat poorly.

Though the inflation has taught many to cut down on unnecessary spending.

How on Earth is the economy getting Balanced

Most Nigerians CAN'T eat Proper meals again, which caused the OP to create this Thread. undecided

Even Fanta and Bread which Pple call BrickLayer Food has become Expensive, yet you are Talking RUBBISH because of love for your Tribesman. angry sad

You tinibu supporters are such TERRIBLE Beings! sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Truvelisback(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11
I am Salt of Words.
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Thugnificent(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11
Samfloxin:
Bro pls can u help me with 2k? I'm seriously starving sad
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11
I use to save money but this days, money saves me a lot, man don't with his tommy, i eat and save or i eat and not save, my mental health first.

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Paramount01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11
Samfloxin:

How many kids did u have
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Nazgul: 7:51pm On Apr 11
inoki247:

people earning in Dollar right now are at loss bkuz after converting money no go still reach....
My brother na the problem way we de face be that. Dollar de come down, things de rise, it just doesn't make any sense.

Make dollar rise abeg. Imagine as at today exchange rate was N1,179 to $1. Something that used to be around N1,800 around February. If prices of things wouldn't come down, let the dollar rise biko.

8 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Paramount01(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11
inoki247:

Thibgs have started coming down, bad of rice is now 65k
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by MOG6670(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11
Mariangeles:
With how the prices of things have gone up at a very fast rate, and refused to come down, how much has it affected how you eat?

Do you still enjoy what you used to, your comfort food and all, or do you just stick to a strict meal plan?
Do you still eat the amount of times you eat in a day?
washhiii.... I dont have eaten plan in the first. What i know is that my eating level have been increased with almost 25%. because from 7am to 9pm now, i dey it like 5×1=5//
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by MOG6670(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11
zoeymikey:
Omohh,as a student it's not easy...
I drink garri most of the time and maybe sometimes eat spaghetti or rice...
And anybody I know that has food,I go to their house and eat..

But maybe if I had a sewing machine I wouldn't be this broke and hungry but we mueeeevvv
are you a tailor?
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by MOG6670(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11
Sportsolutions2:
It's A Good Thing To Live in A Town With Loads of Fresh Fruits, Cassava Tubers, Yams And Paddy Rice.

It's Always Getting Better.

Today; Wifey Prepared Pawpaw Pie, Bonze And Chin-Chin From The Cassava Flour That I Produced From The Cassava Tubers That I Recently Processed For Garri And Fufu Flour.

It Was Yummy.

Two Words of Advice: Cultivate Crops And Process Your Own Foods. It will save you Alot!

#CassavaIsUnderrrated.
i want to farm this cassava on a low scale, how do i go about it?
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by MrPOTUS: 8:01pm On Apr 11
VinnyBaba:

How on Earth is the economy getting Balanced

Most Nigerians CAN'T eat Proper meals again, which caused the OP to create this Thread. undecided

Even Fanta and Bread which Pple call BrickLayer Food has become Expensive , yet you are Talking RUBBISH because of love for your Tribesman. angry sad

You tinibu supporters are such TERRIBLE Beings! sad

This one no be bricklayer food again o, na big man food now.

You'll spend an average of #850 to 1k to eat this food to your satisfaction now.

7 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Charly68: 8:01pm On Apr 11
God won't permit that to happen..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. / Which Is Your Bad Kitchen Habit / Spaghetti Or Macaroni: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.