Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? (9902 Views)

Your Normal Eating Pattern / What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Melagros(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11
saphiere:
I still eat twice daily.
My issue now is that my things finshe so fast. Imagine I bought 4kg gas and it doesn't last pass one week. This is me that normally use 2kg for 1month. I don't want to talk about light. I have never recharged my light pass 3k a month. but this month we are not even in the first half of the month I have already spent 9k on light. I am just tired.
Wait a minute, (I don't mean because of the current hardship) how do you guys survive on 2 a square meal a day?
Mine must be thrice, though second meal must be tea
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Ten06(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11
It would have affected me by now but my wife no gree.
Not that she is augmenting, but she is stylishly blackmailing me to collect so much money from me to meet up the high cost of food stuff and made me left with almost nothing to spend for other things
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Niok: 11:30pm On Apr 11
Yoruba ppl are eating four square meals a day
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by smasher1(m): 12:17am On Apr 12
Mariangeles:
With how the prices of things have gone up at a very fast rate, and refused to come down, how much has it affected how you eat?

Do you still enjoy what you used to, your comfort food and all, or do you just stick to a strict meal plan?
Do you still eat the amount of times you eat in a day?

I used to eat maximum of three times a day. Now I eat four to five times and I lost five kg from 80 to 75.
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by LOOBE: 12:27am On Apr 12
God, it has totally affected my eating pattern. Now I do eat whatever food I see (very little) sometimes only in the night , it is now affecting the structure of my entire body
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Dannydavito: 12:27am On Apr 12
I have resorted to WETIN MAN GO DO CANTEEN with this colabo RICE, SPAGHETTI and YAM without meat or fish. YOU NO SAY BELLE NO DEY TALK WETIN HIM DON CHOP.
(Tinubu you have done well ) kpoko for you tuale papa nothing do you

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by CartelKenneth: 12:39am On Apr 12
Fatbam005:
Man shall not live by bread alone

Let’s see how long you’ll last without bread na
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by CartelKenneth: 12:43am On Apr 12
Charly68:
God won't permit that to happen..

God don comot him hand for Naija matter o

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by CartelKenneth: 12:44am On Apr 12
Niok:
Yoruba ppl are eating four square meals a day

Yoruba people are soaking garri and eating rats
One died of hunger in my area yesterday
See as her body dry like stock fish
Chaii

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by MOG6670(m): 2:23am On Apr 12
vivalavida:

There is nothing he wrote there that I did not comprehend so stop throwing big English around.
I rest my case, pen down!
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by saphiere(f): 2:25am On Apr 12
Melagros:

Wait a minute, (I don't mean because of the current hardship) how do you guys survive on 2 a square meal a day?
Mine must be thrice, though second meal must be tea
mine is not hardship. I only eat twice a day. Morning and night. I don't eat lunch.

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Weknowbetter: 3:35am On Apr 12
My pocket thick or fat i eat the same. Always save, so don't lack o
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Anonimoux: 4:05am On Apr 12
Yeah
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by TableLeg(m): 4:17am On Apr 12
Mariangeles:
With how the prices of things have gone up at a very fast rate, and refused to come down, how much has it affected how you eat?
Do you still enjoy what you used to, your comfort food and all, or do you just stick to a strict meal plan?
Do you still eat the amount of times you eat in a day?

You are asking too many questions.
Abeg i see 1000 naira there make i take find food chop for weekend? undecided
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Cornerstone2018: 4:57am On Apr 12
Yea, we don't buy bread and egg often like before.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Reelz: 6:49am On Apr 12
We have commonised inflation in Nigeria. It's now a normal thing but salary remains same. This country is a joke.
Just do the needful for yourself n family cos no one cares. No one..

3 Likes

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by itumafriday(m): 8:23am On Apr 12
Nothing changed still eaten 3 square mill.
Replace meat with Kpomo, Titus fish with kpanla or shawa you're good to go!
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Cantonese: 9:46am On Apr 12
tefishy:
grin
Some people no go wan talk but I must expose them.

*They have started eating punmo instead of beef
*They have started eating half side of fish instead of full fish
*Some say they don't like head of fish, check them now, they have started eating it.
*Those ones that can drink gallons of beverages, they have reduced it to coffee cup
*Indomie lovers have switched to spaghetti
*"Baby put on gen let's sex" don turn to "we will go outside to take fresh air when we finish"

The list too plenty

All quoted above are APC supporters. The only set of Nigerians who suffer and smile. Hardship is in their DNA.
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Fatbam005: 9:55am On Apr 12
CartelKenneth:

Let’s see how long you’ll last without bread na
Ode
Thank you
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by WantsandMore: 11:04am On Apr 12
Kharol1234:
0-1-1

1-0-1

snacks in between-1
The healthiest eating habits with or without Sapa is 101 or 1-1 all within 11am to 7pm timeframe without the snacks. It allows for gradual digestion and the body recovering from rigorous stress. Enhances insulin resistance and by extension good health. In other words that's intermittent fasting
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Samfloxin(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12
Paramount01:

How many kids did u have
Currently I am feeding six stomachs in my house

1 Like

Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by lucky4west: 4:27pm On Apr 12
Baba God don run that one, na now e de eat well pass...every day na groove...this year too make sense
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by achimendy(m): 10:31am On Apr 13
HeatSeeker:
Yes. I actually lost weight and reduced my pot belly. The sapa was a blessing in disguise. I am now healthier cheesy

Check well o, are you sure about what you're saying??
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by CandidAdmin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14
Inosky:
It's even this period I started visiting ShopRite regularly to buy things, something I don't use to do. We only leave but once

It's LIVE
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by CandidAdmin(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14
lucky4west:
Baba God don run that one, na now e de eat well pass...every day na groove...this year too make sense

Share am dey our side na abeg
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Villa12(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14
ImoleNaija:
To me, it's like the economy is getting balanced. I doubt people who work still go hungry or eat poorly.

Though the inflation has taught many to cut down on unnecessary spending.
be saying rubbish to defend your failed government. People earning a particular salary even before your emilokan came in now tell me how would they survive with that same salary in today economy? Are they not working? But they're Hungry because their take home doesn't take them home
Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by Mamayam: 2:19pm On Apr 24
yes o.
went from to 75kg to 100kg in 2017.
Stayed the same until December 2023. I now weigh around 77kg in April 2024.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Timetable / Sausage Roll / I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.