Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? (10274 Views)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Pootle: 3:10pm On Apr 12
Edoziesmart:

Samsung are still producing S9 brand new or just refurbished S9 packaged in a carton??

yes there is still new ones...they stopped production in 2022
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Edoziesmart(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12
Pootle:

yes there is still new ones...they stopped production in 2022
ok

I wanted to buy brand new s21 this past Easter but the price humble me.
No thanks to high cost of goods and inflation in Nigeria.
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Pootle: 3:31pm On Apr 12
Edoziesmart:
ok

I wanted to buy brand new s21 this past Easter but the price humble me.
No thanks to high cost of goods and inflation in Nigeria.

price of phones will still go down...maybe you should jus relax abi, and follow up on price trend

1 Like

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by OLamylove: 3:35pm On Apr 12
donaldking10:
if it's above 50k, i'm not buying.
no itel phone is worth more than 50k.
With the current Exchange rate?
Which good phone would you get for 50k?
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Edoziesmart(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12
Pootle:

price of phones will still go down...maybe you should jus relax abi, and follow up on price trend
I'm already relaxing till August. If the price didn't change before August then I will close eye and buy it.
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Pootle: 3:42pm On Apr 12
Edoziesmart:
I'm already relaxing till August. If the price didn't change before August then I will close eye and buy it.

cool but august far ooo
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by highoctane: 4:26am On Apr 13
Aplaudez:
Dear FG, as the Dollar keeps crashing against Naira, nothing so far has decrease in price in the market, can you kindly explain what's going on in this country??

Imagine I want to get ordinary broom to be sweeping my room, the woman said it's #500 undecided

Go and grow your own palm tree now.
I suggest a hybrid seed or the one already nursed within the next 5 years you will have abundance of broom to resell to others .
Probably you will contribute to price crash.
Don't throw me away, but take my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by seunlayi(m): 6:56am On Apr 14
OLamylove:

With the current Exchange rate?
Which good phone would you get for 50k?
Let him go and buy hyped redmi phone and that rate

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:33am On Apr 14
Pootle:

bro use that 160 buy samsung s9 brand new better than all this shitty tecno
160 can't buy Samsung S9...
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Pootle: 12:57pm On Apr 14
OGHENAOGIE:
160 can't buy Samsung S9...

Bought it for my wife dec last year

1 Like

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14
Pootle:

Bought it for my wife dec last year
prices has gone up from last year... The price is on a high side now
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Konquest: 10:51pm On Apr 24
ogugwa1992:
Experience the Future of Smartphone with itel S24's 108MP Camera Powered By MediaTek G91 Chip

https://www.techcityng.com/itels-first-108mp-camera-smartphone-with-mediatek-g91-chip-is-worth-the-hype/
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Konquest: 11:21pm On Apr 24
seunlayi:

Almost all the phones from them last year are performing greatly. This p40 that I bought 56k, I have gotten offer to sell above 50k from people which I can't just let it go. Battery (2 days) . Camera, dls24, smooth, etc. am not even missing my pixel phone whenever I dropped it.
That's insightful.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by wahalaO(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25
Mandesz:

Are u human?
This sounds a robotic response!

Are you human?
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by wahalaO(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25
seighapaul:

Fact: Itel phones are tailored and structured for a particular market audience. Itel will continue cashing out big time because they have carried out their market analysis and over 80% of the total mobile phone market in Nigeria will gladly buy phones below 80k (most of Itel phones fall within this range).

At Poster: If you are above itel phones, all your Village pipo go gladly buy am. Even for ur street in Lagos, more than 50% (market women, elderly folks etc) will jump on it.

Lesson: Stick to what works for you and allow others make their choice

You delude yourself.
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by wahalaO(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25
seunlayi:

Let him go and buy hyped redmi phone and that rate

Even the crappy Redmi A3 is N116k+
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by seunlayi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26
wahalaO:

Even the crappy Redmi A3 is N116k+

Lol
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by youngdave78(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26
Sheuns:
Simple and short. No.
12MP iPhone XS camera will outperform this 1080MP camera.
the xs is even better than the 11 in terms of camera. know your comparison.
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by OLamylove: 4:00pm On May 02
Sheuns:
Simple and short. No.
12MP iPhone XS camera will outperform this 1080MP camera.
The price Difference Between Both Phones Should Tell you the Difference in Quality
Re: Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? by Godson1981(m): 6:38pm On May 02
I'll never buy ITEL phones not even for my Dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change Boring Default Andriod Emoji To IOS Emoji (cool) / Blackberry BBM 7; Advantages And Disadvantages / Guys, Infinix Have A New Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.