Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion (1901 Views)

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga / Valid Questions Grown-ups Should Ask Themselves Especially The Sheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by honesttalk21: 10:20pm On May 13
gaskiyamagana:

Moronical interpretation of Kalimat-sh-Shahadah.

Don't mind these cut and join experts of arabic.

Allah refers specifically to the monotheistic God in Islam, emphasizing unity and uniqueness, while Al-ilah is a more general term meaning “the god” or “a god” without specifying monotheism. The two are distinctly different

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 11:01pm On May 13
honesttalk21:

You are confused.

Is the crescent the sign of Islam, on the mosque or minaret?

Which question are you really pretending to ask?

Hope you enjoy your play?

You have been educated that the crescent or moon is neither a sign of Islam or part of the requirement for a mosque?

Perhaps you will turn your attention to the clocks above which the crescent lies on the minarets.

Does Minaret seem like a mosque or your desperation to lie and slander the truth.
grin
You can continue worshipping your pagan moon idol
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On May 14
honesttalk21:

Don't mind these cut and join experts of arabic.

Allah refers specifically to the monotheistic God in Islam, emphasizing unity and uniqueness, while Al-ilah is a more general term meaning “the god” or “a god” without specifying monotheism. The two are distinctly different
Most of the time, it's wasting of time arguing with him and others in Nairaland, simply because they are permanently PROGRAMED as enemies of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by gaskiyamagana: 9:26am On May 14
advocatejare:

Who doesn’t know that you and Muhammad are morons?
Those who knew that Christianity is a religion founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD FABRICATION, MISINTERPRETATION AND MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers especially prophet Isa (asw).
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 9:42am On May 14
gaskiyamagana:

Those who knew that Christianity is a religion founded on FICTION, FALLACY, FALSEHOOD FABRICATION, MISINTERPRETATION AND MISREPRESENTATION of true God and messengers especially prophet Isa (asw).
Those who know the truth know that it was a jinn that pinned Muhammad down thrice in the cave in Hira and possessed him and he confessed that he had demon living inside him. That’s the demon-possessed man you follow and that you’ll follow into hellfire if you don’t turn back

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 10:41am On May 14
It seems you did not read the second part of my submission about crescent as a symbol of Islam. Let me just recap. During the time of Prophet Muhammad and the righteous caliph and even the Umayyad caliphate there was nothing like the crescent as a symbol of Islam and if you have the proof that there was please show us.

The earliest observed adoption of the crescent dated back to the Ottomans whose symbol is actually the Crescent and it was thought that when they conquered castles and palaces of the Byzantine adorned with crosses the Ottomans decided to replace those with their own crescent and thus started the adoption of the crescent. Now you may not find any FATWA against it because although it’s a bid’ah (innovation) it has nothing to do with the creeds and doctrine of religion because it’s a mundane affair. To make it clearer for you Muslims noe celebrate as Eid the birthday of the Prophet of which we now have an holiday in Nigeria. This is bid’ah that has been condemned by scholars because it’s just copying the Christians and their dubious Christmas when the Prophet has made it clear that there are only two EID in Islam.

Now if your problem is that the crescent was adopted from pagan symbol then same cam be said for you cross which evolved from the Ankh symbol of the ancient Egyptian pagans as I have explained in my previous post

advocatejare:

Your task is simple, you don’t need all these gibberish to try and confuse people just show us any fatwa against use of crescent moon and star as the symbol of Islam
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 11:32am On May 14
Baatunde:
It seems you did not read the second part of my submission about crescent as a symbol of Islam. Let me just recap. During the time of Prophet Muhammad and the righteous caliph and even the Umayyad caliphate there was nothing like the crescent as a symbol of Islam and if you have the proof that there was please show us.

The earliest observed adoption of the crescent dated back to the Ottomans whose symbol is actually the Crescent and it was thought that when they conquered castles and palaces of the Byzantine adorned with crosses the Ottomans decided to replace those with their own crescent and thus started the adoption of the crescent. Now you may not find any FATWA against it because although it’s a bid’ah (innovation) it has nothing to do with the creeds and doctrine of religion because it’s a mundane affair. To make it clearer for you Muslims noe celebrate as Eid the birthday of the Prophet of which we now have an holiday in Nigeria. This is bid’ah that has been condemned by scholars because it’s just copying the Christians and their dubious Christmas when the Prophet has made it clear that there are only two EID in Islam.

Now if your problem is that the crescent was adopted from pagan symbol then same cam be said for you cross which evolved from the Ankh symbol of the ancient Egyptian pagans as I have explained in my previous post

Dey deny the obvious, the minarets of your so-called holiest mosque have crescent moon at their top

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 12:15pm On May 14
I don’t know if I am talking to an AI or HI ( human intelligence) because it appears you have been programmed to keep repeating the same thing. What have I denied here? Crescent was never part of Islam from the beginning and if you have the evidence that it was show us,simple. And I said it’s adoption has nothing to do with the aqeedah (belief) of Islam because for instance you will never see anyone praying to a crescent statue or hold a crescent figurine when praying, it’s a mundane thing and so there is no problem with that. So what if a mosque has crescent on it……I have mistakenly entered a Sikh Gurdwara before thinking it was a mosque. If only that temple has a the Khandah symbol of the Sikh engraved on the gate perhaps I won’t mistake it for a mosque.

Why don’t you answer the claim that the cross which is a symbol of Christianity also resembles the pagan symbols of Ankh or even the Totem pole both of whose existence are much older than Christianity

Mundane: of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one.

advocatejare:

Dey deny the obvious, the minarets of your so-called holiest mosque have crescent moon at their top
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 12:26pm On May 14
Baatunde:
I don’t know if I am talking to an AI or HI ( human intelligence) because it appears you have been programmed to keep repeating the same thing. What have I denied here? Crescent was never part of Islam from the beginning and if you have the evidence that it was show us,simple. And I said it’s adoption has nothing to do with the aqeedah (belief) of Islam because for instance you will never see anyone praying to a crescent statue or hold a crescent figurine when praying, it’s a mundane thing and so there is no problem with that. So what if a mosque has crescent on it……I have mistakenly entered a Sikh Gurdwara before thinking it was a mosque. If only that temple has a the Khandah symbol of the Sikh engraved on the gate perhaps I won’t mistake it for a mosque.
You can rant as you like but the fact is your holiest mosque has crescent moon on it because your god is a pagan moon good

Why don’t you answer the claim that the cross which is a symbol of Christianity also resembles the pagan symbols of Ankh or even the Totem pole both of whose existence are much older than Christianity
Jesus was crucified and his death brought redemption to humanity which the demon-possessed Muhammad denied and passed it down to you!

So we Christians know that Christ died on the cross, and anytime we see the cross, we remember his death and sacrifice and that is why we use it as symbol of our religion cos there is no better sacrifice than someone dying for you!

But you on the other hand, you use the crescent moon cos your god is a moon god or why do you use crescent moon as the symbol of Islam! Tell us
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 1:37pm On May 14
It is difficult having a sensible conversation with your likes because you cannot discuss with facts but conjectures and your hatred of Islam will never win you any soul for Christ because you have nothing to present and a disgusting attitude to scholarly discussions. When presented with facts you term it ‘ranting’ or ‘gibberish’ In any case I have made it clear to you via Quran that Muslims don’t worship the sun or the moon and the Prophet never adopted the crescent as a symbol of Islam, on the other hand you have adopted a symbol of Egyptian paganism and God’s curse and you are boasting about it. He who is hanged in the cross is Accursed of God says your Bible. I am also saying you adopted the cross from pagan ideologies same way as you have adopted the Trinity, Easter and Christmas celebration, so deal with that

You said Jesus died on the cross for you and yet your supposedly inspired gospel writers could not even agree on basic details about the supposed crucifiction. Even your Bible is full of contradictory statements credited to Jesus about his supposed status and mission on earth. Maybe you are happy to discuss that also.

advocatejare:

You can rant as you like but the fact is your holiest mosque has crescent moon on it because your god is a pagan moon good

Jesus was crucified and his death brought redemption to humanity which the demon-possessed Muhammad denied and passed it down to you!

So we Christians know that Christ died on the cross, and anytime we see the cross, we remember his death and sacrifice and that is why we use it as symbol of our religion cos there is no better sacrifice than someone dying for you!

But you on the other hand, you use the crescent moon cos your god is a moon god or why do you use crescent moon as the symbol of Islam! Tell us
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 2:47pm On May 14
Baatunde:
It is difficult having a sensible conversation with your likes because you cannot discuss with facts but conjectures and your hatred of Islam will never win you any soul for Christ because you have nothing to present and a disgusting attitude to scholarly discussions. When presented with facts you term it ‘ranting’ or ‘gibberish’ In any case I have made it clear to you via Quran that Muslims don’t worship the sun or the moon and the Prophet never adopted the crescent as a symbol of Islam, on the other hand you have adopted a symbol of Egyptian paganism and God’s curse and you are boasting about it. He who is hanged in the cross is Accursed of God says your Bible. I am also saying you adopted the cross from pagan ideologies same way as you have adopted the Trinity, Easter and Christmas celebration, so deal with that

You said Jesus died on the cross for you and yet your supposedly inspired gospel writers could not even agree on basic details about the supposed crucifiction. Even your Bible is full of contradictory statements credited to Jesus about his supposed status and mission on earth. Maybe you are happy to discuss that also.

How did crescent moon get to the top of the minarets of your holiest mosques if your Allah is not a pagan moon god? Or was Allah so powerless to have allowed Othman empire to use moon to represent him?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 4:25pm On May 14
The same way the Cross which is adopted from Egyptian paganism gets to be present in your churches did your "god" not know that some pagans have bee using these signs of the cross centuries before christianity, why did he chose or allow your churches to be adorned with pagan sign of the cross moreso when a crucified person is supposed to be ACCURSED ? Anyway your response shows the shallowness of your knowledge if you keep mouthing the same thing over and over.

"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve" (Q41:37) There is your proof that Muslims don't worship the sun or the moon

Is it Muslims that bow down in front of and pray to the statues of Jesus and Mary when your Bible clearly forbid you from creating such statues in the first place? NO it is you Christians

Is it Muslims that have adopted old pagan mythologies into their doctrine, like Easter , Christmas, Trinity, Virgin birth, atonement with blood and human sacrifice? NO it is the Christians. Who therefore worships a pagan god if not Christians. Can you prove the dogma of Easter , Christmas, trinity, virgin birth from your Bible, if yes go ahead

I have challenged you about the unreliability of the accounts of the so called inspired writers of your Bible about the accounts of the supposed crucifiction of your 'god' you have stylishly dodged that. If you want i can provide you the list of such contradictions and inconsistencies.

advocatejare:

How did crescent moon get to the top of the minarets of your holiest mosques if your Allah is not a pagan moon god? Or was Allah so powerless to have allowed Othman empire to use moon to represent him?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 7:19pm On May 14
Baatunde:
The same way the Cross which is adopted from Egyptian paganism gets to be present in your churches did your "god" not know that some pagans have bee using these signs of the cross centuries before christianity, why did he chose or allow your churches to be adorned with pagan sign of the cross moreso when a crucified person is supposed to be ACCURSED ? Anyway your response shows the shallowness of your knowledge if you keep mouthing the same thing over and over.

"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve" (Q41:37) There is your proof that Muslims don't worship the sun or the moon

Is it Muslims that bow down in front of and pray to the statues of Jesus and Mary when your Bible clearly forbid you from creating such statues in the first place? NO it is you Christians

Is it Muslims that have adopted old pagan mythologies into their doctrine, like Easter , Christmas, Trinity, Virgin birth, atonement with blood and human sacrifice? NO it is the Christians. Who therefore worships a pagan god if not Christians. Can you prove the dogma of Easter , Christmas, trinity, virgin birth from your Bible, if yes go ahead

I have challenged you about the unreliability of the accounts of the so called inspired writers of your Bible about the accounts of the supposed crucifiction of your 'god' you have stylishly dodged that. If you want i can provide you the list of such contradictions and inconsistencies.
Why haven’t answered this:
How did crescent moon get to the top of the minarets of your holiest mosques if your Allah is not a pagan moon god? Or was Allah so powerless to have allowed Othman empire to use moon to represent him

Answer it and we will continue!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by honesttalk21: 7:56pm On May 14
advocatejare:

How did crescent moon get to the top of the minarets of your holiest mosques if your Allah is not a pagan moon god? Or was Allah so powerless to have allowed Othman empire to use moon to represent him

The specific year when this practice first began is not definitively documented due to the gradual evolution of architectural styles and traditions in different regions influenced by Islamic culture. However, historical records and architectural studies suggest that the incorporation of crescents on minarets alongside mosques can be traced back to the early centuries of Islam, with notable examples dating back to the 9th century.

The crescent moon has been associated with Islam for a long time, although it is important to note that the crescent itself is not a religious symbol in Islam. Instead, it has been used as a decorative motif and symbol of cultural identity. The association between Islam and the crescent likely originated from its historical use in various contexts related to Islamic history.
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 8:40pm On May 14
honesttalk21:

The specific year when this practice first began is not definitively documented due to the gradual evolution of architectural styles and traditions in different regions influenced by Islamic culture. However, historical records and architectural studies suggest that the incorporation of crescents on minarets alongside mosques can be traced back to the early centuries of Islam, with notable examples dating back to the 9th century.

The crescent moon has been associated with Islam for a long time, although it is important to note that the crescent itself is not a religious symbol in Islam. Instead, it has been used as a decorative motif and symbol of cultural identity. The association between Islam and the crescent likely originated from its historical use in various contexts related to Islamic history.
Rubbish, so of the symbols in the world, why did they choose crescent moon? Why that one in particular, because your idol Allah is a pagan moon idol

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by gaskiyamagana: 10:44pm On May 14
advocatejare:

Those who know the truth know that it was a jinn that pinned Muhammad down thrice in the cave in Hira and possessed him and he confessed that he had demon living inside him. That’s the demon-possessed man you follow and that you’ll follow into hellfire if you don’t turn back
Nonsense. You can not pollute Islam with fallacy fiction and FALSEHOOD with which Christianity is founded.
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 10:03am On May 15
gaskiyamagana:

Nonsense. You can not pollute Islam with fallacy fiction and FALSEHOOD with which Christianity is founded.
Islam is the one polluting itself, we are only helping you to expose what is written in your books. Go and read Sahih Bukhari 3, you will see how Muhammad became a false prophet after being pinned down by an entity in the cave
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 2:52pm On May 15
You think you are playing smart, I have given you the answer several times but it appears you can only process what you have programmed in your mind. I have given you clear evidence from Quran forbidding moon or sun worship and explain how the crescent sign came to be adopted since the Ottoman time and how it has nothing to do with the creed of Islam. I have also shown you how the symbol of your own religion has evolved from pagan insignia and it is funny how you think you can divert away from that fact. Whatever you chose to believe thereafter is your own problem.

Now can we discuss the fake books of "God" that you call the Bible?

advocatejare:

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 3:15pm On May 15
You have not understood this guy's strategy. He thinks by regurgitating and rambling on about the so called facts which he has been reading in the books of AntiIslam orientalists he can avoid talking about his fake book of God called the Bible, Thats why he keeps ranting about the same things over and over again.

gaskiyamagana:

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 4:24pm On May 15
Baatunde:
You think you are playing smart, I have given you the answer several times but it appears you can only process what you have programmed in your mind. I have given you clear evidence from Quran forbidding moon or sun worship and explain how the crescent sign came to be adopted since the Ottoman time and how it has nothing to do with the creed of Islam. I have also shown you how the symbol of your own religion has evolved from pagan insignia and it is funny how you think you can divert away from that fact. Whatever you chose to believe thereafter is your own problem.

Now can we discuss the fake books of "God" that you call the Bible?

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antilslaam: 6:18pm On May 15
advocatejare:

Baatunde be a good ẹrú, the above question shouldn't be hard for allah and Muhammad to answer through you. Dakun answer the question lobatan

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 9:22pm On May 15
Anitislaam, try to exert your thinking faculty, be a good boy read my previous responses to your fellow dodger called advocatejare and tell me what further answer you want. You lot have nothing to offer by way of sensible and scholarly discussion with presentable facts and your best tactic is to be evasive. I challenge you also if you have confidence in your knowledge lets talk about your Bible don't deflect by asking me for an answer you would not accept. Mind you I am happy to be a slave of Allah the same your Lord and Saviour was

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

Antilslaam:

Baatunde be a good ẹrú, the above question shouldn't be hard for allah and Muhammad to answer through you. Dakun answer the question lobatan
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 9:35pm On May 15
You have continuously confirmed that you really have nothing concrete to talk about and all you can do is to be evasive. I have given you answers to your question many times over and you do not have to accept it that is how it works with sensible discussions, but since you know you can not survive a proper discussion beyond the gibberish you have been regurgitating then your best bet is to dodge talking about your book of "god".

Maybe you can start with a very simple one, why your "inspired" gospel writer decided to invent two completely different genealogies for someone with no human father, who was actually fathered by the "holy" spirit when it OVERPOWERED Mary. And dont even try and give the senseless explanation of one of the two belonging to Mary because nowhere is Mary mentioned in the two genealogies unless Mary and Joseph were siblings because both genealogies were traced to Joseph. Come on explain to us and do not dodge

advocatejare:

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 10:14pm On May 15
Baatunde:

You have continuously confirmed that you really have nothing concrete to talk about and all you can do is to be evasive. I have given you answers to your question many times over and you do not have to accept it that is how it works with sensible discussions, but since you know you can not survive a proper discussion beyond the gibberish you have been regurgitating then your best bet is to dodge talking about your book of "god".

Maybe you can start with a very simple one, why your "inspired" gospel writer decided to invent two completely different genealogies for someone with no human father, who was actually fathered by the "holy" spirit when it OVERPOWERED Mary. And dont even try and give the senseless explanation of one of the two belonging to Mary because nowhere is Mary mentioned in the two genealogies unless Mary and Joseph were siblings because both genealogies were traced to Joseph. Come on explain to us and do not dodge
Since you didn’t understand the earlier question, let me break it down for you so that your brain power can carry it.

Is Ottoman Empire more powerful than Allah to have used crescent moon as the symbol of the pagan Allah so much that Allah could not do anything about it?
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 10:16pm On May 15
Antilslaam:

Don’t mind that joker, he wants to use foolish ile kewu sense here, he wants to confuse himself and use diversion tactic. It won’t work, if he doesn’t answer, we won’t change the topic of discussion!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by gaskiyamagana: 10:26pm On May 15
advocatejare:

Islam is the one polluting itself, we are only helping you to expose what is written in your books. Go and read Sahih Bukhari 3, you will see how Muhammad became a false prophet after being pinned down by an entity in the cave
Sahih Bukhari of Christian Centre For Fake Islamic Study, abi.
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antilslaam: 11:10pm On May 15
Baatunde:

Anitislaam, try to exert your thinking faculty, be a good boy read my previous responses to your fellow dodger called advocatejare and tell me what further answer you want. You lot have nothing to offer by way of sensible and scholarly discussion with presentable facts and your best tactic is to be evasive. I challenge you also if you have confidence in your knowledge lets talk about your Bible don't deflect by asking me for an answer you would not accept. Mind you I am happy to be a slave of Allah the same your Lord and Saviour was

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

We should talk about Bible when you've not answer the question before you. Shey na Alfa onijalabilu taught you diversion kewu tactics?

Bobo be a good ẹrú, answer that simple question jare

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antilslaam: 11:14pm On May 15
advocatejare:

Don’t mind that joker, he wants to use foolish ile kewu sense here, he wants to confuse himself and use diversion tactic. It won’t work, if he doesn’t answer, we won’t change the topic of discussion!

It won't work here, he must answer the question before him. I so much love that question as it sweet my belly

1 Like

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Baatunde(m): 10:28am On May 16
Okay, devilsadvocate and antiIslam I know you are actually trying to dodge talking about your Bible but will oblige you once more with the explanations I have given you before because I am assuming antiislam might have missed my previous submission to advocate. Here it goes

First is to show you from the Quran that Muslims do NOT worship the moon or sun as follows
"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him you wish to serve" (Q41:37)

Another example for you is when Ibrahim the son of Prophet Muhammad died and incidentally it coincided with an eclipse of the sun. The people started a rumour that Allah was commiserating with Prophet Muhammad. When he heard this he famously said in one narration:
“ the sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death of someone from the people but they are two signs from among the signs of Allah, when you witness them eclipse stand up and offer prayer” (Bukhari Hadith 152)[i][/i]

This narration is what is called Mutawaatil because it is narrated by so many companions and recorded in so many books of ahadiths. Unless you have any verse from the Quran of narrations from the hadith that proves that muslims worship the sun or the moon then this should shut you up with your ridiculous claim. It is even forbidden to offer any prayer whenever the sun is rising so as not to give the impression of worshipping the sun as the practice of Zoroastrians

As for the crescent sign, it was never adopted during the time of Prophet Muhammad or the four righteous caliphs after him or the whole Umayyad Caliph that followed in succession for centuries. After all the doctrine of a religion must have been established in the lifetime of the Prophet of that religion, unlike in Christianity where everything you hold as your doctrine were unknown to Jesus and even his own appointed apostles but were later day formulations of Paul the Impostor. If the crescent was meant to have been adopted from pagan sources because Islam is from paganism, then the crescent sign should not have waited for centuries to surface and would have been part of the signs of the religion. What then is the origin of the crescent? The first observed use of it was during the time of the Ottoman. They conquered so many castles and forts from the Byzantine back then which were adorned with the cross and naturally they replaced all of these crosses with the crescent which was already an insignia of the Ottoman on their flags. Muslims do not have anything against this bidiah (innovation) because it does not have anything to do with the creed of Islam. It is a mundane thing and actually comes across as a sign to identify a mosque with, especially in the areas of the Middle east like Syria, Lebanon, Jordan with so many churches and Jewish synagogues. You can say why do the Muslims and Christians also have their calendar because calendars were first used by the Egyptians who were idol worshippers. Calendar is a means of time reckoning just like signs and insignia are means of identity and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the origin.

Now if you insist that the crescent is a sign of idolatry, then I put it to you also that the cross is a sign of paganism, because it was first adopted by Coptic Christians from the old Egyptian pagan symbol called Ankh. Whoever is hung on a cross is ACCURSED of God and his body defiles the land, so don't tell me the cross symbolises Jesus dying for your sins

Your Trinity doctrine is a not original but a copy of older Egyptian, Babylonian , Nordic mythologies and so is your virgin birth creed. Your Easter and Christmas celebrations were stolen from ancient Pagans of Rome. Therefore we can surmise that your religion of Christianity as you practice is today is an adaptation of pagan doctrines.

There is your answer, make of it whatever you like it is up to you, but if you are confident about your Bible, lets talk about it or keep your mouth shut forever

Antilslaam:

We should talk about Bible when you've not answer the question before you. Shey na Alfa onijalabilu taught you diversion kewu tactics?

Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On May 16
gaskiyamagana:

Sahih Bukhari of Christian Centre For Fake Islamic Study, abi.
Show us the Sahih Bukhari 3 from your own book
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by advocatejare(m): 7:20pm On May 16
Antilslaam:

Don’t mind him, we won’t allow him evade that question. No escape for him!
Re: Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion by Antilslaam: 10:43pm On May 16
Baatunde:

Okay, devilsadvocate and antiIslam I know you are actually trying to dodge talking about your Bible but will oblige you once more with the explanations I have given you before because I am assuming antiislam might have missed my previous submission to advocate. Here it goes

First is to show you from the Quran that Muslims do NOT worship the moon or sun as follows
"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him you wish to serve" (Q41:37)

Another example for you is when Ibrahim the son of Prophet Muhammad died and incidentally it coincided with an eclipse of the sun. The people started a rumour that Allah was commiserating with Prophet Muhammad. When he heard this he famously said in one narration:
“ the sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death of someone from the people but they are two signs from among the signs of Allah, when you witness them eclipse stand up and offer prayer” (Bukhari Hadith 152)[i][/i]

This narration is what is called Mutawaatil because it is narrated by so many companions and recorded in so many books of ahadiths. Unless you have any verse from the Quran of narrations from the hadith that proves that muslims worship the sun or the moon then this should shut you up with your ridiculous claim. It is even forbidden to offer any prayer whenever the sun is rising so as not to give the impression of worshipping the sun as the practice of Zoroastrians

As for the crescent sign, it was never adopted during the time of Prophet Muhammad or the four righteous caliphs after him or the whole Umayyad Caliph that followed in succession for centuries. After all the doctrine of a religion must have been established in the lifetime of the Prophet of that religion, unlike in Christianity where everything you hold as your doctrine were unknown to Jesus and even his own appointed apostles but were later day formulations of Paul the Impostor. If the crescent was meant to have been adopted from pagan sources because Islam is from paganism, then the crescent sign should not have waited for centuries to surface and would have been part of the signs of the religion. What then is the origin of the crescent? The first observed use of it was during the time of the Ottoman. They conquered so many castles and forts from the Byzantine back then which were adorned with the cross and naturally they replaced all of these crosses with the crescent which was already an insignia of the Ottoman on their flags. Muslims do not have anything against this bidiah (innovation) because it does not have anything to do with the creed of Islam. It is a mundane thing and actually comes across as a sign to identify a mosque with, especially in the areas of the Middle east like Syria, Lebanon, Jordan with so many churches and Jewish synagogues. You can say why do the Muslims and Christians also have their calendar because calendars were first used by the Egyptians who were idol worshippers. Calendar is a means of time reckoning just like signs and insignia are means of identity and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the origin.

Now if you insist that the crescent is a sign of idolatry, then I put it to you also that the cross is a sign of paganism, because it was first adopted by Coptic Christians from the old Egyptian pagan symbol called Ankh. Whoever is hung on a cross is ACCURSED of God and his body defiles the land, so don't tell me the cross symbolises Jesus dying for your sins

Your Trinity doctrine is a not original but a copy of older Egyptian, Babylonian , Nordic mythologies and so is your virgin birth creed. Your Easter and Christmas celebrations were stolen from ancient Pagans of Rome. Therefore we can surmise that your religion of Christianity as you practice is today is an adaptation of pagan doctrines.

There is your answer, make of it whatever you like it is up to you, but if you are confident about your Bible, lets talk about it or keep your mouth shut forever

We understand your diversion tactic, it won't work here. This is the question you must deal with and stop ranting

advocatejare:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Am I To Pay My Tithe? / The Incredible Gospel Of Jesus Christ [humanity's Greatest Quest] / Holy Communion: Are Pastors Doing It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.