Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage (1949 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11
This is my personal opinion, as a man, all you need to do is create the right moments and allow your spouse to initiate intimacy. If your spouse is sapiosexual for example, try to be knowledgeable in the fields that triggers her or try to be knowledgeable about things that she might not be paying attention to. Furthermore, improve your appearance, carve your hair line, trim your beards, clean your nails, polish your teeth, always smell heavenly and most importantly try to have an A/C in your bedroom (this one works like magic) your bedroom should not exceed 12 degrees at night, always have a warm bath at night, keep the mouth fresh and wear good deodorant before going to bed. Trust me your wife will always initiate romance cos the environment is graceful. Your spouse initiating intimacy makes it more fun, if you know you know...so guys instead of focusing on your spouse, focus on yourself and your spouse will focus on you.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:21pm On Apr 11
U go wait tire.....some women will die first than initiate sex....

So she won't be able to tell u

"is it food"

"I'm tired"

"I gave u sex"

Las ..las....Na paternity fraud go end all this ur ritual..... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:
Na paternity fraud go end am grin grin
you go like Vawulence cheesy, but trust me it works! 😉

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Apr 11
SSpeter:
you go like Vawulence cheesy

I ddnt say it will not work....but na too much wahala just to smash

Besides...What is life without a vawulence.....

Too much peace is not good

5 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:
U go wait tire.....some women will die first than initiate sex....

So she won't be able to tell u

"is it food"

"I'm tired"

"I gave u sex"

Las ..las....Na paternity fraud go end all this ur ritual..... grin grin
Create the right moments for a lady and all those responses will be thrown in the bin. Women loves and enjoy intimacy just as much as guys unless the woman just dey manage you

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:

I ddnt say it will not work....too much wahala just to smash

Na your spouse we dey talk about here, moreover, they are good practices for your personal hygiene as well. Your spouse sef go know say you hot took na grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by toujurs: 5:30pm On Apr 11
You are a smart man, and knowledge won't depart from you.

I don't understand, how a lady tell you a grown up mumu, that she loves you. Only when you buy her gifts, or give her money.

And she allows to have sex, which you initiate all the time. So where is the love.

Most modern day men are just daft. To see what's happening.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:

I ddnt say it will not work....too much wahala just to smash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:34pm On Apr 11
SSpeter:
Na your spouse we dey talk about here, moreover, they are good practices for your personal hygiene as well. Your spouse sef go know say you hot took na grin

Who said u shouldn't look fine and clean..
.a man should look fine naturally.....not only becos of fvck.....

Look hot all u want....the worst some women will give u na green light....ask married men here naaa....wife wey Dem dey smash for many years still dey form saint.....

5 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11
toujurs:
You are a smart man, and knowledge won't depart from you.

I don't understand, how a lady tell you a grown up mumu, that she loves you. Only when you buy her gifts, or give her money.

And she allows to have sex, which you initiate all the time. So where is the love.

Most modern day men are just daft. To see what's happening.
💯. Guys are always chasing the wrong thing, take good care of yourself and get a career or learn a good skill and women will come around, focus on yourself and create good moments they will focus on you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:

Who said u shouldn't look fine and clean..
.a man should look fine naturally.....not becos of fvck.....

Look hot all u want....the worst some women will give u ma green light....ask married men here naaa....wife wey Dem dey smash for many years still dey form saint.....

I am married, and no I don't fall for green lights anymore ( greenlights were for the early days) . Create good moments and your spouse will serve you romance like a king.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:47pm On Apr 11
SSpeter:
I am married, and no I don't fall for green lights anymore ( greenlights were for the early days) . Create good moments and your spouse will serve you romance like a king.

Lol......u are playing hard to get for ur wife inside house...lol...

u don't get it......
I ddnt say a man shouldn't do all u suggested... I'm just telling u that just because ur wife initiate sex doesn't mean every woman does or will....some women dont initiate sex..
.. Just as u think it's not romantic for a man to do so...some woman also think what is obtainable and romantic is for a man to do so.....

Also..There are women who weaponizes sex..
There are women who always wants to have leverage when it comes to sex....
If u marry retired oloshó ..u will know what I'm talking about

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:

Lol......ubare playing hard to get for ur wife inside house...lol...

u don't get it......
I ddnt say a man shouldn't all u suggested... I'm just telling u just because ur wife initiate sex doesn't mean every woman does.....some women sont initiate sex.... Just as u think it's not romantic for a man to do so...some woman also think what is obtainable and romantic is for a man to do so.....

Also..There are women who weaponizes sex..
There are women who always wants to have leverage when it comes to sex....
If u marry retired oloshó ..u will know what I'm talking about
I understand your point, remember you are not playing hard to get you are only reprioritizing your priorities and it becomes a way of life. You shouldn't initiate intimacy come on, create the right moment for it. Let us not delve into a dysfunctional home cos it will be too complex and we will end up discussing futility

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by advanceDNA: 6:02pm On Apr 11
SSpeter:
I understand your point, remember you are not playing hard to get you are only reprioritizing your priorities and it becomes a way of life. You shouldn't initiate intimacy come on, create the right moment for it. Let us not delve into a dysfunctional home cos it will be too complex and we will end up discussing futility

There is nothing wrong in a man initiating sex. Why will u even say this......??
Both man and wife should do it ..that's team work.....both parties will feel desired, loved and wanted.....
When u as a man always want ur woman to express need for something u both desire....check well..looks like u have worship complex ...u might be just a a sexual narcissist
grin grin .....

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11
advanceDNA:

There is nothing wrong in a man initiating sex. Why will u even say this......??
Both man and wife should do it ..that's team work.....both parties will feel desired, loved and wanted.....
When u as a man always want ur woman to express need for something u both desire....check well..looks like u have worship complex ...u might be just a a sexual narcissist
grin grin .....
Vawulence!!!
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Fahvvy: 7:26pm On Apr 11
You fit do all this one finish make another man wey no do anything dey nack your woman steady grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by toujurs: 9:27pm On Apr 11
SSpeter:
💯. Guys are always chasing the wrong thing, take good care of yourself and get a career or learn a good skill and women will come around, focus on yourself and create good moments they will focus on you.
That's the problem, and this cowardice is among igbo men.

They would look so unkempt so they can, provide for their babe who could leave them. So much myopic men. With inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Nonexisting1: 9:30pm On Apr 11
The efforts you put in coming up with this nonsense post could've better used in moulding few blocks in my site. Every time, chochocho about sex. Mtchew. Ndi ara

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11
Nonexisting1:
The efforts you put in coming up with this nonsense post could've better used in moulding few blocks in my site. Every time, chochocho about sex. Mtchew. Ndi ara
vawulence angry
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by kalufelix(m): 12:35am On Apr 12
The content doesn't really suit the heading..women should be serving the meat to their husband like food or ensure to seriously provocate the D in subtle ways...but then sex has become a nuclear weapon and that means she would be disarmed..

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Karlifate: 7:45am On Apr 12
SSpeter:

Exactly! 💯
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Esthered: 8:46am On Apr 12
As a nursing mum and mum to another toddler working 9 to 5, he knows that if he follows your ideology, our .....will suffer as I rarely initiate it. Child bearing and nurturing affects our libido sometimes.
Even if I do, it'll never match his demand.
Married men should do what works for them.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 9:48am On Apr 12
Esthered:
As a nursing mum and mum to another toddler working 9 to 5, he knows that if he follows your ideology, our .....will suffer as I rarely initiate it. Child bearing and nurturing affects our libido sometimes.
Even if I do, it'll never match his demand.
Married men should do what works for them.
I have kids too, my spouse was in banking hence, hers was 5am-10pm including traffic. During postpartum period, hormones can disrupt the flow, however, as a man you have to make yourself desirable...and it works a few friends that I shared this with experienced an uptick in initiation from their spouses almost immediately
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Esthered: 10:13am On Apr 12
SSpeter:
I have kids too, my spouse was in banking hence, hers was 5am-10pm including traffic. During postpartum period, hormones can disrupt the flow, however, as a man you have to make yourself desirable...and it works a few friends that I shared this with experienced an uptick in initiation from their spouses almost immediately
Alright.
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by KingLennon(m): 10:53am On Apr 12
Fahvvy:
You fit do all this one finish make another man wey no do anything dey nack your woman steady grin
Wisdom will not kill you in this life cheesy....Fear women
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12
Fahvvy:
Vawulence grin, well the aim is to make yourself desirable and create moments that will make your spouse always want to be around you. Cheating is another topic entirely
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Eunoiaa(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12
Lol... if you people's "rules" and setting up situations to initiate sex isn't constricting to you, good luck.
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12
Eunoiaa:
Lol... if you people's "rules" and setting up situations to initiate sex isn't constricting to you, good luck.
women have been using the seduction techniques for aeons. Guys should also know that they are desirable too. They should also take time to make themselves the priority grin
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Evolutionism: 2:26pm On Apr 12
SSpeter:
This is my personal opinion, as a man, all you need to do is create the right moments and allow your spouse to initiate intimacy. If your spouse is sapiosexual for example, try to be knowledgeable in the fields that triggers her or try to be knowledgeable about things that she might not be paying attention to. Furthermore, improve your appearance, carve your hair line, trim your beards, clean your nails, polish your teeth, always smell heavenly and most importantly try to have an A/C in your bedroom (this one works like magic) your bedroom should not exceed 12 degrees at night, always have a warm bath at night, keep the mouth fresh and wear good deodorant before going to bed. Trust me your wife will always initiate romance cos the environment is graceful. Your spouse initiating intimacy makes it more fun, if you know you know...so guys instead of focusing on your spouse, focus on yourself and your spouse will focus on you.

May God continue to bless my Ex Estoreel wherever she is now.

I have never begged for Sex all my life and will never. Just enough teasing and being romantic then i'm good to go.
Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12
Evolutionism:

May God continue to bless my Ex Estoreel wherever she is now.

I have never begged for Sex all my life and will never. Just enough teasing and being romantic then i'm good to go.
💯...all you need to do is create the environment for intimacy and allow her Excellency proceed

1 Like

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by Evolutionism: 2:42pm On Apr 12
SSpeter:
💯...all you need to do is create the environment for intimacy and allow her Excellency proceed

Infact my immediate cute petite babe Estoreel really performed wonders with me.

Apart from the first time i teased and was very romantic with her. Afterall she was the one always taking the lead.

I dey do shakara sef sometimes, The shakara dey always sweet megrin

As a man, Just be cute, Have a good body and be very hygienic. Most of them would be so eager to eat you raw, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage by SSpeter(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12
Evolutionism:

Infact my immediate cute petite babe Estoreel really performed wonders with me.

Apart from the first time i teased and was very romantic with her. Afterall she was always the one taking the lead.

I dey do shakara sef sometimes, The shakara dey always sweet megrin

As a man, Just be cute, Have a good body and be very hygienic. Most of them would be so eager to eat you raw, believe me.
Oga this is for married people grin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would you forgive HER??? / Deuteronomy 22:13-21 Says A Marriage Shall Be Considered Valid Only If / I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.