Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. (1948 Views)

Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by xynerise: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
I have experience a lot of problems with gals and its is making me to develop a kind of hatred for them. But how can I do so when I have sisters? I am into a relationship currently but never have a dime love for her cos of past experiences. I never show her to my parents and never want to see her parent. How do I start developing this love that I have lost?
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by cantell(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^^Shrink services?
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by iice(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
School is working grin

Don't you have a wife? Or is it getting married soon? What about married and playing the field?
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by Areaboy2(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
iice:

School is working grin

Don't you have a wife? Or is it getting married soon? What about married and playing the field?

huh?? have u been drinking? undecided
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
you and your complicated stories

Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by zeal500: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
xynerise:

I have experience a lot of problems with gals and its is making me to develop a kind of hatred for them. But how can I do so when I have sisters? I am into a relationship currently but never have a dime love for her cos of past experiences. I never show her to my parents and never want to see her parent. How do I start developing this love that I have lost?
My sisters r suffering cos sm1 hv experienced lots of problems wt gals and its making em develop a kind of hatred4brother.But how can they do so since they are sisters?blabla bla grin
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by iice(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
Area_boy:

huh?? have u been drinking? undecided

To someone who hasn't been around the fantasy writer. . .yes i suppose i sound like i'm drinking grin
It pays to be aware cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by Areaboy2(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
iice:

To someone who hasn't been around the fantasy writer. . .yes i suppose i sound like i'm drinking grin
It pays to be aware cheesy

you're making me look like a jacka$$  now   
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by daduke2k(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2010
U r 1 already ,dnt ya fink?
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2010
@poster,
You need not be a misogynist. Women are beautiful for every other purpose except being loved, married, trusted or taken seriously. Losing the ability to 'love' is the best thing to ever happen to you. . .don't bother about regaining it. Only a 'lover's heart can be broken, and as a true soldier you can't afford that.
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by spoilt(f): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2010
Join the queue of women haters. You are many.
Re: I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. by BloodShed1: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2010
Ain't it funny that women who have a hatred towards men never get ridiculed as much but rather encouraged, especially by p\/ssy-whipped men?

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

She Thinks She Is Doing Me A Favor. / I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed / Thank God She Is Black And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.