Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) (21171 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by onecansee: 7:58pm On Apr 11
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by aswani(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11
opamoses1:
They brought Christianity to us, but na we dey export am go there now 😂

What we are practising here and exporting to them is not Christianity, it's a version of African traditional religion with the bible being used prominently to give it some respectability.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11
Yes oooooo, another God no dey ooooo.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by chidi2003(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11
Enddy50ty:
In this life. No matter where you find yourself and what you’re going through in life, “HOLD ON TO GOD”.
Are we Nigerians right here, holding unto God?
The answer is No; we're damn hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by geoworldedu: 8:15pm On Apr 11
oluwaseyi0:

But on a lighter note those oyinbo deserves it

You can't ship your religion down here then frown face when we do back to send with your religion
grin
Yes o, they deserve am true true. Enjoy what you bring to us grin
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Ginomel(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11
Honestey:
Just don't overdue it because noise pollution that you are creating every night and days in Nigeria is not welcome anywhere else. If the neighbourhood report this and all of you get deported I will gladly welcome you back to band C where you hardly get 2hours of power supply per day.

Band C ? Chai. 12 SANS will convince God before you make heaven.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by efemena5050(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11
RUBBISH.... hypocrites the whites are still better than them......eye service
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by TheOgaBoss: 8:39pm On Apr 11
oluwaseunamos33:
I was there live. I'm the one with white top
what denomination organised this?
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by siant: 8:40pm On Apr 11
Maj196:
Black race is a curse to the world. I spit on all of their Eba heads
oponu, just like those who give you like
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by siant: 8:46pm On Apr 11
ignis:
And we expect the whites to take us serious.
If whites do not take you serious, does it mean it is over for you? Is your destinies in the hands of the whites?
All these kids sef, they will just be disgracing their fathers on international forums

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by siant: 8:49pm On Apr 11
Zooposki:
Disturbing the peace of decent folks. Meanwhile na them dey commit atrocities pass. Foolish religious folks. Na scammers, drug pushers, ashawos etc full there.
Outdoor business advert campaign is not disturbing peace? You even call them decent folks. Sorry for your life.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by newdawn2017(f): 8:51pm On Apr 11
MT:

Slavery and Christianity are two separate things
no they re not. Just like Islam is another name for slavery as well a fraud, so is Christianity=slavery is it's meaning & another meaning is fraud! Ambiguity is what is here.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by MrBanner(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11
iyaamoke:

You still haven't sold this phone

Na criminal
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by MrBanner(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11
Ashez:

Who did you vote for the last election

Don't give that criminal any money, don't say you weren't warned
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11
GoodMan32:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
scammer so after 3 yrs u are yet to sell this same phone..get a life bro
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Franking: 9:01pm On Apr 11
Being more Catholic than the pope. The white people who brought the religion to you have abandoned it for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by HeightsKE: 9:08pm On Apr 11
Amen
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:12pm On Apr 11
ASAPFERG these ones don't harbour hate in their hearts:
I just hope they are not illegal immigrants
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Ojemedad: 9:28pm On Apr 11
Maj196:
Black race is a curse to the world. I spit on all of their Eba heads

Sometimes I regret being a black man
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by quickly: 9:42pm On Apr 11
Uk ppl will regret bringing Christianity to Nigeria. Then for just leave una make Arabs colonize the entire country.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by gaskiyamagana: 9:47pm On Apr 11
FreshBrandJob:
See as them dey happy mood

Later then go come tell us say UK hard, make we no come

And them no gree come back to 9ja

grin
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by babajero(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing .. it's Sects that commit bloodshed
so the sects are not Muslims?
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11
God will not let you worship Him anyhow you chose. You will worship Him the way He wants
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by kikake: 9:49pm On Apr 11
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLyynXzswvc?si=8RjHEeilMVi3heEZ

Tosin Olugbenga

And people from the Sahel region of Africa are trooping in to Nigeria to occupy the spaces you left in your southern Nigeria hometowns. They take part in governing Nigeria, and make policies to make Nigeria unattractive for you to NEVER return to resettle. JAPPA.
How nationhood for Nigeria can be attained is that way.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Inosky(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11
Nigerians are the second highest population country in the UK slightly below the indigens. Very soon a Nigerian will be prime minister of UK.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11
babajero:
so the sects are not Muslims?

They're sects not Muslims

Just like Christians ain't followers of Eesa
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by kikake: 9:58pm On Apr 11
Inosky:
Nigerians are the second highest population country in the UK slightly below the indigens. Very soon a Nigerian will be prime minister of UK.

Forced to JAPPA never return to settle in Nigeria by Nigeria's new unitary government system, militarily-imposed constitution and resulting underdevelopment in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11
FreshBrandJob:
See as them dey happy mood

Later then go come tell us say UK hard, make we no come

And them no gree come back to 9ja

grin
Dey come ooo, nobody stop you when you show u go surely see as e be.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Ashez: 10:02pm On Apr 11
MrBanner:

Don't give that criminal any money, don't say you weren't warned
For real, was almost moved with his story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Jonah & the Great Fish: Real or Allegory / Parable? / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.