Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) (21174 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by kessler53(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11
FreshBrandJob:
See as them dey happy mood

Later then go come tell us say UK hard, make we no come

And them no gree come back to 9ja

grin
You have a very good point
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11
bjdon:
If every single black person on earth was eliminated tomorrow, what would the world loose? We are such a WASTE OF SPACE.

Look at these ones jumping up and down in another mans country, worshiping another man's religion. Totally unable to develop their own country. Generation after generation afflicted by pestilence, violence, sickness and early death.

The white man should come and recolonize Africa for the next 200 years. That's how long it will take thick, dumb black people to get sense
You are a waste of space

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by babajero(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

They're sects not Muslims

Just like Christians ain't followers of Eesa
Christianity don't have anything like sects, Christians have denominations and all denominations are Christians e.g. Catholics, Anglicans and protestants and they don't go about dragging who will shed more blood than the other. Just like the Sunni muslims and Shia Muslims and other sect in Islam is dragging who will shed more blood than the other.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Cheapgadget(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11
They will soon ship there azz back to Lagos
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Tellmeastory: 11:16pm On Apr 11
plaetton:

I agree 100%.
This, unfortunately, makes a strong case for the mental inferiority of the black man.
I weep.

What skin colour are you?

Stupid dunce.

THE THING ABOUT FOOLS LIKE YOU IS THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS, YOU DON'T REALISE THAT WHEN YOU CALL YOUR RACE INFERIOR, YOU ARE CALLING YOUR OWN SELF, YOUR MOTHER, WIFE, SIBLINGS, CHILDREN, AND FATHER, INFERIOR BEINGS.

STUPID, EMPTY HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Tellmeastory: 11:21pm On Apr 11
FreshBrandJob:
See as them dey happy mood

Later then go come tell us say UK hard, make we no come

And them no gree come back to 9ja

grin

Very thoughtless comment.

Are there not all kinds of daily festivals and parties in NIGERIA where people are dancing even more than those people in UK?

Does that mean that we have no problems in Nigeria and everyone is happy?
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by aswani(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11
Inosky:
Nigerians are the second highest population country in the UK slightly below the indigens. Very soon a Nigerian will be prime minister of UK.

In the UK, Nigerians are still behind Indians. Pakistani and Bangladeshi.

And also Jamaicans and God knows which other West Indian islands.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Ten06(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11
I hope they will not turn there to Nigeria where there is so much praise and worship and we don use our constitution clean yansh and turned lawless
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Tellmeastory: 11:26pm On Apr 11
siant:
If whites do not take you serious, does it mean it is over for you? Is your destinies in the hands of the whites?
All these kids sef, they will just be disgracing their fathers on international forums

Honestly, the way they reason like slaves is so disgusting.

Their inferiority complex is on major steroids.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Tellmeastory: 11:32pm On Apr 11
Maj196:
Black race is a curse to the world. I spit on all of their Eba heads

When you spit, don't forget to spit up in the air so it falls on YOUR eba head too.

Brainless school dropout.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by MindHacker9009(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by RaptorX: 11:52pm On Apr 11
The same white people that brought you the religion have moved on from it, they have turned most of their churches to museums, nightclubs and hotels especially in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Enddy50ty(m): 12:15am On Apr 12
chidi2003:

Are we Nigerians right here, holding unto God?
The answer is No; we're damn hypocrites!

Speak for yourself bro..!!!
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Bestest05: 1:41am On Apr 12
oluwaseunamos33:
I was there live. I'm the one with white top
And no fck was given
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by plaetton: 2:07am On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:

What skin colour are you?

Stupid dunce.

THE THING ABOUT FOOLS LIKE YOU IS THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS, YOU DON'T REALISE THAT WHEN YOU CALL YOUR RACE INFERIOR, YOU ARE CALLING YOUR OWN SELF, YOUR MOTHER, WIFE, SIBLINGS, CHILDREN, AND FATHER, INFERIOR BEINGS.

STUPID, EMPTY HEAD.

There is a saying " the conquest of self is the greatest conquest of all ".
Conquest of self begins with accepting bitter truths. Only cowards and people of fragile self-esteem fear to look into their own psyches.

There is also another saying that " The pre-eminence of any system or philosophy is to be found in the quality of its output " .

In the case of Nigeria, our gross national output has consistently been pure and unadulterated stuupidity.

I don't know about you , I say it to anyone who cares to listen that Nigeria is a failed state.
Why do I say that despite the fact that I'm a Nigerian ?
Well, because it is true.

People like you might play ostrich and pretend that it is not. Most likely you feel that calling Nigeria a failed state diminishes your personal self-esteem. So your failure to admit your shortcomings is a psychological thing.
Therefore my friend, that's your personal problem, not mine.

Now, for me , when I say that Nigeria is a failed state and that Nigerians are stuupid people, it does not negatively affect my personal self-esteem, no sir, rather , it causes me to continually self-reflect , to continually ask why and how, to seek answers to the enigma of our perennial failures as a nation and people.

Religion, blindfaith tokunbo religions have proven to be the most mentally debilitating disease in Africa , and Nigeria in particular.
In Nigeria, Religion is the equivalent of Depleted Uranium dumped on us from the Middle East and Europe. It is extremely toxic and harms every thing( every mind) that it touches.

The fact Nigerians in the diaspora, who managed, by hook or crook, to escape the man-made hellhole called Nigeria, still carry the burden, the disease of the Depleted Uranium highlights the nagging questions of intellectual deficiency on a continental scale.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Sapasenator: 2:20am On Apr 12
Lots of them must have lied on their Visa application to the UK, use fake bank accounts while applying, overstayed e.t.c

Nigerian Christian my black ass*

Why cant they return to their country destroyed by religion and tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Apr 12
Sapasenator:
■ Lots of them must have lied on their Visa application to the UK, use fake bank accounts while applying, overstayed e.t.c Nigerian Christian my black ass* Why cant they return to their country destroyed by religion and tribalism.
To the average Christian out there, none of these you mentioned are sins. Even their GO Daddies are in on most of these things including rigging of elections in Nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by DeepSight(m): 2:29am On Apr 12
plaetton:

There is a saying " the conquest of self is the greatest conquest of all ".
Conquest of self begins with accepting bitter truths. Only cowards and people of fragile self-esteem fear to look into their own psyches.

There is also another saying that " The pre-eminence of any system or philosophy is to be found in the quality of its output " .

In the case of Nigeria, our gross national output has consistently been pure and unadulterated stuupidity.

I don't know about you , I say it to anyone who cares to listen that Nigeria is a failed state.
Why do I say that despite the fact that I'm a Nigerian ?
Well, because it is true.

People like you might play ostrich and pretend that it is not. Most likely you feel that calling Nigeria a failed state diminishes your personal self-esteem. So your failure to admit your shortcomings is a psychological thing.
Therefore my friend, that's your personal problem, not mine.

Now, for me , when I say that Nigeria is a failed state and that Nigerians are stuupid people, it does not negatively affect my personal self-esteem, no sir, rather , it causes me to continually self-reflect , to continually ask why and how, to seek answers to the enigma of our perennial failures as a nation and people.

Religion, blindfaith tokunbo religions have proven to be the most mentally debilitating disease in Africa , and Nigeria in particular.
In Nigeria, Religion is the equivalent of Depleted Uranium dumped on us from the Middle East and Europe. It is extremely toxic and harms every thing( every mind) that it touches.

The fact Nigerians in the diaspora, who managed, by hook or crook, to escape the man-made hellhole called Nigeria, still carry the burden, the disease of the Depleted Uranium highlights the nagging questions of intellectual deficiency on a continental scale.

Nigeria being a failed state is a different question from Black Africans being innately inferior as a race. Do you think Black Africans are innately inferior as a race?
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Sapasenator: 2:30am On Apr 12
Kobojunkie:
To the average Christian out there, none of these you mentioned are sins. Even their GO Daddies are in on most of these things including rigging of elections in Nigeria. grin

Kobo let me tell you something. My MIL once enrolled for the pastoral training at RCCG. You need to pass through this to be ordained in the church.

During the final exam, lots of them were cheating.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by chidi2003(m): 2:39am On Apr 12
Enddy50ty:

Speak for yourself bro..!!!
You guys fear God in your daily dealings, and the country is going down every day in massive corruption; right? Children of God, tell me what we are getting right in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Apr 12
Sapasenator:
■Kobo let me tell you something. My MIL once enrolled for the pastoral training at RCCG. You need to pass through this to be ordained in the church. During the final exam, lots of them were cheating.
How very Christian of them too!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by plaetton: 2:45am On Apr 12
DeepSight:

Nigeria being a failed state is a different question from Black Africans being innately inferior as a race. Do you think Black Africans are innately inferior as a race?
It is not an easy question to answer, my dear friend.
Infact, we would and do defend and justify our intellectual abilities with every excuse possible.

But day by day, year by year, decade after decade, the quality of the output from our system continually betray and shame us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by plaetton: 3:06am On Apr 12
Sapasenator:
Lots of them must have lied on their Visa application to the UK, use fake bank accounts while applying, overstayed e.t.c

Nigerian Christian my black ass*

Why cant they return to their country destroyed by religion and tribalism.
You took those words right out of my mind.

Once I was strolling in the street when a Nigerian lady confronted me and asked to come for religious crusade. She said a powerful man of God from Zimbabwe was coming to do miracles and wonders.
I asked her why a powerful man of God was coming to North America do miracles and wonders when the people in Zimbabwe needed miracles and wonders the most ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by Sapasenator: 3:10am On Apr 12
plaetton:

You took those words right out of my mind.

Once I was strolling in the street when a Nigerian lady confronted me and asked to come for religious crusade. She said a powerful man of God from Zimbabwe was coming to do miracles and wonders.
I asked her why a powerful man of God was coming to North America do miracles and wonders when the people in Zimbabwe needed miracles and wonders the most ?

She will never have an answer for you. They will cheat, steal, lie and still speak in tongues.

Over 95% of those people on the streets must have lied on their visa application and I say this with assurance.

Nothing Godly about those rambuctous noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by IAmHim1: 3:25am On Apr 12
ypu dont praise the Mightest of all Spirit by praising him in public. You do so in private.

All what they are doing seems genuine but they are wasting their time

A Spirit sees in secret while man sees in public. so why not praise the spirit in secret place where the spirit can see

They think God is man. THEYRE WRONG
Righteousness2:
That is the reason why we are CREATED.

We are Created to Give Pleasure to the MOST HIGH, ONLY GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY
We are Created to Praise GOD ALMIGHTY.

Irrespective of wherever you are, Asia, Europe, Africa, America, the Middle East, Australia or Wherever! We ALL are Empty , Useless, Worthless and Nothing Without The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. We are Nothing Without GOD.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by plaetton: 4:37am On Apr 12
DeepSight:

Thinking about the question more deeply.
I would answer no.
A failure to nurture the rational part of our brains and use it to build positive lasting legacies for coming generations is itself not necessarily a sign of inferiority, but a negation of self-worth and potential.

We are not biologically inferior, but mentally lazy, too lazy to face and conquer self-serving primitive impulses.

Now, other races who recognize these long-conqured impulses in our actions could and often use it to make the case of intellectual inferiority.

I once had a very heated argument with colleagues on a Nigerian forum. During a national election when candidates and their parties were going around different communities wooing voters and laying out their policy thrusts and programs , the African communities were being fed with stuupid spiritual mumbo jumbos. Rather than telling the African immigrant communities about policies and programs , they inundated them with warnings about the election being a spiritual warfare between the children of god and Satan. I was sooo angry that I attacked them and asked if spiritual mumbo jumbos were the only things an African mind was capable of understanding ? Sadly , I was alone , as everyone on the Nigerian forum came out against me.

So, yes, it does worry me a lot whether religious mumbo jumbos are the only things an African brain, even educated ones, are capable of processing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by DeepSight(m): 4:58am On Apr 12
plaetton:

It is not an easy question to answer, my dear friend.
Infact, we would and do defend and justify our intellectual abilities with every excuse possible.

But day by day, year by year, decade after decade, the quality of the output from our system continually betray and shame us.

There are cycles of time involved in the development of societies. What would Romans have thought about Brits and Germans?
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by DeepSight(m): 5:00am On Apr 12
plaetton:

Thinking about the question more deeply.
I would answer no.
A failure to nurture the rational part of our brains and use it to build positive lasting legacies for coming generations is itself not necessarily a sign of inferiority, but a negation of self-worth and potential.

We are not biologically inferior, but mentally lazy, too lazy to face and conquer self-serving primitive impulses.

Now, other races who recognize these long-conqured impulses in our actions could and often use it to make the case of intellectual inferiority.

I once had a very heated argument with colleagues on a Nigerian forum. During a national election when candidates and their parties were going around different communities wooing voters and laying out their policy thrusts and programs , the African communities were being fed with stuupid spiritual mumbo jumbos. Rather than telling the African immigrant communities about policies and programs , they inundated them with warnings about the election being a spiritual warfare between the children of god and Satan. I was sooo angry that I attacked them and asked if spiritual mumbo jumbos were the only things an African mind was capable of understanding ? Sadly , I was alone , as everyone on the Nigerian forum came out against me.

So, yes, it does worry me a lot whether religious mumbo jumbos are the only things an African brain, even educated ones, are capable of processing.

Barely 300 years ago, the whole of Europe was busy burning witches.

And 300 years is nothing in the large picture of cycles.
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by plaetton: 5:14am On Apr 12
DeepSight:

Barely 300 years ago, the whole of Europe was busy burning witches.

And 300 years is nothing in the large picture of cycles.
I agree.
And now they look back at those eras in disgust. They showcase these eras in books and films to show where they came from and how far they have since evolved.

Now, in this age where every scientific discovery,
the immutable laws cause and effect are within everyone's palm to understand, if the African mind is failing to catch up with modern scientific rationalism , then is it any wonder that the question of intellectual inferiority continually puts us on the defensive ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by DeepSight(m): 5:19am On Apr 12
plaetton:

I agree.
And now they look back at those eras in disgust. They showcase these eras in books and films to show where they came from and how far they have since evolved.

Now, in this age where every scientific discovery,
the immutable laws cause and effect are within everyone's palm to understand, if the African mind is failing to catch up with modern scientific rationalism , then is it any wonder that the question of intellectual inferiority continually puts us on the defensive ?

In every age and time, people have considered others inferior or themselves superior. It's all about cycles. I repeat, what did the Roman think of the Brit or German? They considered them Barbarians. Where is Britain and Germany today?

And no, the mere fact that science is all over the place doesn't mean a people will instantly attain a peak. They will still have to attain peace first, such as Europe had to through many barbaric and devastating wars and conflicts.

The matter is complex my brother, please don't reduce it to a simplistic question of intellectual inferiority. It is well proven that children well educated from any race can and do excel in all things. You have Nigerian scientists on every part of science including Neuro science and space technology. So its obviously not a simple intellectual deficiency. Its a question of the evolution of societies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:08am On Apr 12
bjdon:
If every single black person on earth was eliminated tomorrow, what would the world loose? We are such a WASTE OF SPACE.

Look at these ones jumping up and down in another mans country, worshiping another man's religion. Totally unable to develop their own country. Generation after generation afflicted by pestilence, violence, sickness and early death.

The white man should come and recolonize Africa for the next 200 years. That's how long it will take thick, dumb black people to get sense

These people are embarrassing us mehn. In d 21st century o??
Re: Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:20am On Apr 12
quickly:
Uk ppl will regret bringing Christianity to Nigeria. Then for just leave una make Arabs colonize the entire country.

And if that trajectory took place, I can bet that 95% of so-called xtians would be muslims today. And they would be swearing on Islam as the way, just d way theyre swearing xtianity now.

This is exactly where d average black man’s reasoning is defective. Anything theyre born in, they just keep following. Again, anything well-packaged, either in a book or has good story line, and is brought from whites or brown-whites, theyd accept.

This is a very worrisome trait. What is so difficult for d black man to step out of that bubble and deeply ponder a stance that doesnt revolve around foreign-imposed religions? The jesus, theyve never seen for once. The holy ghost, they never seen too. Nothing but a mere concept. The muhammed, they never saw. What is worse is that these people are in no way , or let me say, remotely related to our kith and kin. Yet we find ourselves so comfortable merging our tribal and collective destinies with these alien folktales.

This is madness and a wholesale embarrassment. D worst thing is that these folks think their slavemasters love them for it. In their warped minds, they are “besting” their masters. Only if blacks could fathom how this inferiority behavioural complex irritates their masters to stupor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonah & the Great Fish: Real or Allegory / Parable? / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw / What Do Arab Christians Call God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.