Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead (358 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead by Globalinfo247: 7:03pm On Apr 11

Re: I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead by lildush(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11
It looked like ur celebrating his death.. are u a media outfit? It's disrespectful man.. am disappointed in u. U know what.. gerara here mehn
Re: I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead by Iberl: 7:24pm On Apr 11
That was very childish and extreme

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. I Only Posted Jnr Pope’s Corpse To Let People Know He Is Indeed Dead by TUANKU(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11
Jerry Amillo...when you find yourself in a hold the most sensible thing to do is to stop digging. Just apologize and move on cos this your explanation is annoying. So you mean people wouldn't believe it if you his colleague in the movie industry posted about it until you include a video of his lifeless body which will remain on the internet for good now imagine how traumatic that will be to those poor kids when they get to see it.
This Awillo abi na Amilo no dey bright even for real life just like in his movies. Ewu Gambia.

(1) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Mother Of Sound Engineer Begs For Aid To Bring Her Son’s Body Back Hom / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Business Card!!! / An Enigma…lib Reader Narrates How His Girlfriend Fainted After Dancing With A Ce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.