Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital (13671 Views)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by blackslayer: 11:56pm On Apr 11
The sign should read "Sealed-off, Corruption site"!
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by PHAYOL81: 12:02am On Apr 12
For real?
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by olaremint(m): 12:05am On Apr 12
A lot of folks here have turned themselves to lagosians, in their village, their is even no access road nor portable drinking water.
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by CrossRhodes: 12:10am On Apr 12
CluelessMODS:

With your little sense you think say maintenance is just a problem in Lagos and not all over Nigeria? That is not to justify why they didn't fix the elevator. Anything Lagos or West una body go dey hot like molten magma, yet una go dey troop there like people without origin.
Troop where? Lagos without good drinking water?
I dey south south oo, Lagos na no man's land sha so all Nigerians can go there...if you don't like it, eat shit
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by CrossRhodes: 12:21am On Apr 12
CluelessMODS:

Keep fooling yourself! Your brothers full there. How am I sure you are not even there? Where are you in South South let me check if you have good drinking water. As if nor be bore hole everybody dey use for Naija. If you don't like my comment drink sniper!
You must from ekiti,na so una dey mumu....
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Ikemba007: 12:31am On Apr 12
Investigation is still going on. Committee never meet finish grin
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by CluelessMODS: 12:35am On Apr 12
CrossRhodes:

You must from ekiti,na so una dey mumu....
See your response that lack substance or intelligence! Kids on Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by yommygift15: 1:11am On Apr 12
Has top politician died from it? The answer is no, so u expect them to fix it when none of them has fallen a victim? yinmu.
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by gaventa: 1:21am On Apr 12
This election pain una oooo 🤣🤣
Arobaga:
Uthink say na by paper propaganda

I wish the Igbos can just sell off all their properties and move out of Lagos let’s see what will become of the almighty Lagos

A barren state without a single drop of any natural resources
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:41am On Apr 12
What a country... Here abroad they don't jock with safety.. they have building management and 24/7 on shift building security to assist you in case of anything .. if you notice any fault just meet the security or dial toll free number.. someone be responsible for it... Just a simple mistake u will end up in jail.. the system run smoothly u won't see police but everyone knows and respect law.. u will be wondering if nah ogolo they take born all Nigerians
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by dollar124(m): 3:27am On Apr 12
Arobaga:
Una think say na by paper propaganda

I wish the Igbos can just sell off all their properties and move out of Lagos let’s see what will become of the almighty Lagos

Foolish talk like this is what makes other tribes insult and hate Igbos with passion. Stop disgracing your tribe by making stupid statements such as this
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by tollyboy5(m): 3:58am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Make I no see your leg 4 Lagos grin
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by tollyboy5(m): 4:10am On Apr 12
NFBI:
I have never seen a contractor stone logo in another country after a construction. Why is Nigeria own different?

If i get hammer i for go break that nonsense Julius Berger kept there
The thing shock me too, I been dey reason am sef.
Na rubbish! Besides Dem no do anything. Maybe the management of that hospital need to be sacked
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Faposky95: 5:51am On Apr 12
Governor here and there doling paper to those who trek and travel up and down......
Clueless
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by semasir: 6:43am On Apr 12
When people talk without adequate information and has a biased mindset, they'd never see positive or even progress at least. If there's nothing in Lagos State, why the rush, tell me what the Igbos have built in Lagos State that hasn't been matched or near enough by the indigenes...

In case you dunno, the state has Silica Sand, Bitumen and Clay even Petroleum

Arobaga:

Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by DrMuzungu(m): 7:38am On Apr 12
Namaster:
If Julius Berger won't do it ASAP, take the contract to someone who will.

Let's not blame Julius Berger for this one. JBN is a company which works profit, it is not a charity organization.
This is how it all most likely happened:

1. Accident
2. Someone from the state government contracted JBN to fix it
3. JBN put signposts and gave a proforma invoice
4. State government allocated the money and put someone in charge of the project. A polithiefcian, of course.
5. Said polithiefcian chopped all the money, not just part of it.
6. JBN will not begin works without the money

So who is at fault now?
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by NFBI: 7:57am On Apr 12
tollyboy5:

The thing shock me too, I been dey reason am sef.
Na rubbish! Besides Dem no do anything. Maybe the management of that hospital need to be sacked
They even put signpost add it is still not enough
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Thewesterner(m): 8:11am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Wow... Really? You people are something else
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Midex88(m): 8:35am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

But your igbo people won't hear because we are tired of them... THEY SHOULD LEAVE.....
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by pansophist(m): 8:52am On Apr 12
Nigerians don't love each other. Maybe the funds to repair the elevator has been allocated, but embezzled.

Na Caveadullam I just dey feel for. How with all his smartness, Nigeria is committed to frustrate all his effort grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:52am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Don't wish...
If you are residing Lagos, start the mass movement yourself and post the process...make we see how many people go follow you, the chosen one.
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Youngsage: 10:03am On Apr 12
Beremx:
Negligence on the part of the government. I hope this news get to the appropriate authorities to fix the elevator

Some of you Nigerians are unbelievable. I mean, you actually believe the "appropriate authorities" are not aware??

The wife of the state governor attributed it to spiritual issues, yet you expect them to fix it physically?

The news got to them the very first week the incident happened, they all rushed to the scene to make media statements.

It's been 8 months already, and you are hoping the same news gets to them again, so they can now decide to open the file once again?

The total cost required to fix that elevator is not up to a quarter of the cost of a Toyota Land cruiser, or the governor's range rover.

Maybe we should just agree with the governor's wife: perhaps truly, there is a spiritual cloud of dust hovering in the atmosphere of the country that we know nothing about undecided
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Youngsage: 10:04am On Apr 12
Felabrity:
The werey is rather using over 200 million from lagos money to buy wristwatch and yet you have folks like yarimo , person wey never chop for 5 days, ready 24/7 to defend him

See as the werey dey shine teeth
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Youngsage: 10:04am On Apr 12
BondRiv:
What a shame. Last I heard of the governor, he was gifting a house and whatnot, to an influencer. Priorities.
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by CaveAdullam: 10:09am On Apr 12
pansophist:
Nigerians don't love each other. Maybe the funds to repair the elevator has been allocated, but embezzled.

Na Caveadullam I just dey feel for. How with all his smartness, Nigeria is committed to frustrate all his effort grin

Loooooooool

"Stray bullet don hit me this morning". "

Chief na you do this one o"

Looool.

"Well Sha I don dey think methods and ways to take run comot o"

"Nor be me ka ka for Nigeria"

I will see the best I can do, and leave the rest for those behind. After all, I'm not the one that destroyed Africa. I'm just an unfortunate native of the continent.

Deep sigh.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by TheGift: 1:18pm On Apr 12
CrossRhodes:

They are seeing things that won't make them repair a bad elevator for years...

Woohoo, una brain na sawdust

Na your @4@4 brain be sawdust!
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by TheGift: 1:19pm On Apr 12
TheGift:

God save Nigeria , but only Nigerians can save Nigeria
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Charly68: 3:27pm On Apr 12
This is sad and disappointing
Re: Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital by Poleski: 9:17pm On Apr 12
As long as it's not an elephant project to steal billions, Tinubu's puppet won't do anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / 16 Home Remedies To Relieve Constipation / National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.