Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Makes A Good Wife/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Good Wife/husband? (390 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11
The usual advice is be careful when you choose a life partner. Emphasizing on choosing the right partner. I am curious. What are the qualities that makes a man/woman a good husband/wife?

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by immortalcrown(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11
One man's meat is another man's poison.

The right partner for you is the one that does not do what you cannot tolerate.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 10:13pm On Apr 11
Kindness
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 11:11pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Kindness

Understanding should trump kindness. My opinion though.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 11:14pm On Apr 11
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 11:15pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Kindness

Btw, I saw your diary. Funny how you went through the last 3 movies I just went through on Netflix. The rookie btw the rookie 6 is out since though, Queen of the south, and I did go through Sheldon (again).

You're a peculiar fellow.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 11:34pm On Apr 11
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by eazzzy1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11
A good partner is one who’s concerned about their significant other’s physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and financial growth. A good partner is one who knows the basic etiquette of relationships and adheres to them. A good partner places the interest of the relationship above their personal interest.

A relationship needs one good partner to survive but two good partners to flourish. Be a good partner and never tolerate a bad one.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 11:50pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:

Lol.. wow that's funny.

I searched online for rookie 6 and I saw it was released some months ago. I got to know Lucy and Tim broke up so I wasn't interested in watching anymore cry

How's the queen of the south? I just started so I want to know if it is worth my time. grin grin

Tim and Lucy had chemistry obviously. But I kinda felt they lacked that sexual heat. I knew it was a ticking time bomb.. so no surprises there. Queen of the south; if you're seeking to feel good about the feminine gender, like another avenue to feel good about being female, well you can finish it. Lastly, I have never sent a DM via this medium before, could you put me through? I feel kinda naked with everyone seeing my conversation like this.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 12:02am On Apr 12
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 12:24am On Apr 12
Proserpina:
You are right, the chemistry was there but at some point it felt unreal. Let's say I was won over by their forbidden love grin cheesy grin. I still pained they broke up though.

I believe if you want to send dm, you check the person's profile and hit the "send a mail" link.

Ok, I mailed you already. Kindly check it out
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 12:27am On Apr 12
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 12:29am On Apr 12
Proserpina:
I don't have access to the email on this account.

danielnick96@gmail dotcom

that's my mail.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 12:31am On Apr 12
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 12:36am On Apr 12
Proserpina:
May I know why you have typed out your mail?

Lol!

Okay get this, I asked you to put me through on how to send a DM here. You did, I sent a DM via the send a mail link, it went to your mailbox, which you didn't have access to. So I provided mine, so you could mail me. Ergo creating a private chat. Rather than this public one.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Proserpina: 1:04am On Apr 12
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Sapasenator: 2:34am On Apr 12
A good man, fat bank akant.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by Danielnicks: 7:35am On Apr 12
Proserpina:
You could have asked if you can send a dm.

I'm honestly okay with conversing here.... I'm not interested in taking it beyond here.

Okay.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife/husband? by jaszplus12(m): 10:32am On Apr 12
Ketamine9000mg:
The usual advice is be careful when you choose a life partner. Emphasizing on choosing the right partner. I am curious. What are the qualities that makes a man/woman a good husband/wife?
Qualities we are talking about here will be affected by time, work, environment, religion and internal and external families!
So it's best to from the start with what appeals to both of you together...if you both love a quiet life, good, if you both love wild living, good, but note that changes are coming....SOON!

(1) (Reply)

Talk About Girls You Simped Over / Starting Early: Strength Training For Children / Oh!!!!! What If........?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.