Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. (50698 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Desusi: 2:47pm On Apr 12
Penguin2:

https://gazettengr.com/putin-sends-russian-soldiers-to-niger-republic/#:~:text=PUTIN%3B%20RUSSIAN%20SOLDIERS-,Russia%20has%20sent%20an%20air%20defence%20system%20and%20100%20military,RTN%20reported%20late%20on%20Thursday.

Until this coup, I didn’t know Niger was this strategic to both US, France and Germany.

Meanwhile, when did they say we are invading Niger again?
We would do that as soon as Russian soldiers landed. This time around we will demonstrate Africa magical power.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12
Procashtips:

Mind citing an example where Russia came partnered with a country and they ended up worse?

Isn't this the beginning? Isn't that how other Western countries started their subtle colonialism?

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12
Russia is trying to gain influence in Africa.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by MILLERMannn: 2:49pm On Apr 12
occfx:

Russia occupies Niger, next is the bukina Faso, Mali, Senegal, and. Biafra
That is exactly what I am thinking. Biafra will soon liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria. Niger Delta will also liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria.
I can now see the reason why Nigeria government are begging Niger and Mali to rejoin Ecowas again_ they have gotten the call and information that Russia solders are coming to Niger.
I said it a black man is a stupid person. If you want to catch a fish, you catch it slowly but see what the presidency has done. A leader must be highly intelligent. He must be a philosopher. In their eyes, letting Russian recolonize Africa.
I knew something was wrong with Africa. The west still control us indirectly and they put any candidate that will not threaten them as president.
Nothing will happen. Nigeria army should now go and fight the Russian in Niger since they have power to fight their fellow human being at Okuama.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by mandax: 2:50pm On Apr 12
Tellmeastory:

No brain.

What will Russia train Nigerian army in?

What do you know about military?

Dunce with inferiority complex.

Just shut up and return to the kitchen where you belong.

Man who belongs to the war front. How many more years are you ready to fight in Nigeria's internal wars to keep it one? At one point, there may be no more proceeds from crude oil to pay your salary.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by LillyandDaisy: 2:55pm On Apr 12
They just successfully change their slave master!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by beardedboy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
The clown cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine, lmao. Short man syndrome. grin
The war isn't between Russia and Ukraine.
The war is between Russia and two continents; North America and Europe.
Ukraine is only the battle ground.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Crafteck1: 3:01pm On Apr 12
Another plo loading
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Haaland21: 3:01pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:

Go and sit down and stop making phool out of yourself

Noise makers
Miscreant.

You can relocate to Nigeria.
Nigeria won't miss you
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Haaland21: 3:04pm On Apr 12
MILLERMannn:

That is exactly what I am thinking. Biafra will soon liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria. Niger Delta will also liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria.
I can now see the reason why Nigeria government are begging Niger and Mali to rejoin Ecowas again_ they gotten the call and information that Russia solders are coming to Niger.
I said it a black man is a stupid person. If you want to catch a fish, you catch it slowly but see what the presidency has done. In their eyes, letting Russian recolonize Africa.
I knew something was wrong with Africa. The west still control us indirectly and they put any candidate that will not threaten them as president.
Nothing will happen. Nigeria army should now go and fight the Russian in Niger since they have power to fight their fellow human being at Okuama.

Biafra still dey.....
U aren't surprised.

Election has consequences....

Sore losers
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by izubext007: 3:07pm On Apr 12
Putin the great 💪💪💪🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Scarcity234: 3:10pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.
You're wrong. We hate not Niger neither did we say they're loved. But you see that fossil of a president that acts before thinking?
Whenever he goes against advice or do anything that would bring pain and chaos to Nigeria, we will support everything against him and the act so long the advice given is borne out of love for the progress of the country...

Why did he want to invade Niger in the first place?
What's his business with Niger?

Had he fixed his country that he wants to invade Niger?

Blame your president, that leaps before looking and you his dumb and hypocritical supporter.

Oya go and carry gun invade Niger
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by phorget(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.

Why should any sensible Nigeria government link anything with Niger? are you telling us that Nigeria is self sufficient already to the extent of extending projects to other neighboring nations? Charity they say begins at home, if any government chooses to use their busy body to extend any project to a neighboring country then such government should expect an uproar.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by CrossRhodes: 3:24pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

Nairaland madmen don cap
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by descartes400: 3:25pm On Apr 12
From what I gathered, the Russians will be installing an air-defense system in Niger.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Onyedikachi231: 3:26pm On Apr 12
ObidenceNeckpre:
This why keep saying you igbos are just stack illiterate dominated tribe /rgion chest beating upandan , when Nigeria govt planned to extend rail line into Niger , una dey shout rubbish here , so u can praise Putin for this same kind of gesture to Niger Republic ??

I will never say yorubas are bastard since some of my friends are yorubas and they will recognise my name here.

So I will leave it and say your Mother gave birth to you via abortion.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by nurudeen181(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
all my life, i have never seen a clown as stupid as you are, to say Putin cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine. why do you call a country ordinary? why would you cal the collective effort of the west ordinary.. Israel has been fighting Hamas for over three months killing innocent citizens, and aid group with western support. why has Israel not defeated Hamas till now. stop disgracing your ignorance please
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Apel147(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12
You know their hypocrisy right😁
Confused lot!

PressMyButton:

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:29pm On Apr 12
ngwaIgbo223:
Get ready to learn Russian Fallas. Something Big is going to happen.. it's either we contend Russia and limit their espionage machinery deep down Niger border with Mali of we become their target for century evil plan to rip Africa off...in this case Nigeria need a rough and radical leader who will start nuclear power activities before it's too late but not with Russia.

Same Russia that has helped Africa get liberated from theor colonial masters. What does Any African country have to offer Russia in terms of resources that Russia doesn't already have?
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:31pm On Apr 12
aremubabs:

Russia is an authoritarian dictatorship.

That is why Putin is very powerful.

Unlike federal system of government where the president's power is checked by the other arm or arms of government.

Putin can get things done quickly but a president like Biden or Tinubu has to consult with the other arm or arms of government first.

Nonsense talk. But contracts can be awarded to individuals and the government can dash them money without monitoring what the money was used for abi? Because it's democracy?
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:33pm On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:
If no be say putin na mad man wen deh encourage terrorism.... Why send such defense system to a country overrun by insurgents?
What if this weapon falls into the wrong hands.....
E no see stable countries send am go... Na the ones wen their head no correct...

Anyway I like am as e dey find am difficult to capture Ukraine....

If with all the noise wen e dey make... 2 years after invasion... He still never declare victory... I wonder how e go be when e face country like Poland or Sweden

Even USA una papa no fit fight Russia, na Poland and Sweden you come dey mention grin grin.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:34pm On Apr 12
Biglittlelois:
A subtle takeover of Russia, gradually they will be like or far worse than France, honestly I don't see the difference here, these western countries clearly want to loot and reloot.

What does Africa have to offer Russia that Russia doesn't have already? Mention it
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:37pm On Apr 12
pipnator00:
Delusional man!
Russia is in deep shit economically yet this delulu man is flexing power in a place where his power in that place can be stopped in a snap! Confused man!

Which of the Russia is in deep shit economically? Are you in this world at all
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by CartelKenneth: 3:37pm On Apr 12
So Russia wan colonize Niger republic abi
They’ll don start speaking Russian and eating rat
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by winner37(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12
Am thinking what Putin Will need in return 😱
Niger should learn a lesson from Ukraine now that Putin is offering her free ride 🤣🤣
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Dennisochampa: 3:38pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Even USA una papa no fit fight Russia, na Poland and Sweden you come dey mention grin grin.

So why them never fit defeat Ukraine wen dey feed from the crumbs wen people like usa take dey help them grin grin grin

If Russia no fit defeat Ukraine wen dey depend on aid to fight.... Na usa them Wan mend?? grin grin
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by YourKarma: 3:40pm On Apr 12
helinues:

I have told you severally to stop making false allegations about me. You no dey hear words?

Was I on Yes daddy thread? Have you seen me using that line against Peter Obi.

Stop this pettiness
Shattap abeg, you keep disgracing yourself here
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 3:42pm On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:

So why them never fit defeat Ukraine wen dey feed from the crumbs wen people like usa take dey help them grin grin grin

If Russia no fit defeat Ukraine wen dey depend on aid to fight.... Na usa them Wan mend?? grin grin

Is Ukraine winning? Same Ukraine that has been crying right left and center. If Russia wanted to destroy Ukraine it won't take them anything to do no it. Russia doesn't fight cowardly like the USA. Na USA and Israel they fight coward fighting by destroying everywhere with missiles destroying everything. Russia is showing mercy on Ukraine because they are brothers. If you think otherwise, read about allepo in Syria and see what Russia did there then come back and delete your post.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by pansophist(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12
Ecowas is a very useless intergovernmental organization.

Under Ecowas, France is still colonizing their ex-colonies, they still use French currencies (XOF and CFA), the US built bases in Niger, and now Russia is claiming its influence.

All Ecowas leaders do is travel around, take photoshoots, and blow big grammar, but when it comes to doing the actual work, it is a zero. For a start, you will pay to cross from the Seme border in Lagos to the Benin Republic. There is no other place you pay to cross a border, but it's an industry in the Ecowas.

The border officers are so daft, they act like the border is their bedroom, and your presence bothers them. If you are lucky, they stamp you three months' entry, or just one month, even when Ecowas laws made it clear that it's three months.

My prayers are with you if you conduct cross-border trade, then you will see pepper. As in, they will bring atarodo and show it to you. They are so daft to know that Ecowas has this thing called ETLS (Ecowas trade liberation scheme), that allows for the free movement of trade, goods, and services, just like the EU.

You begin asking yourself, who did you offend? Can't you just do your business in peace and improve the lives of your people? Ghana is even worse. If you want to open a business as an Ecowas citizen, you need to have a capital of 1M dollars or share the business with a Ghanaian. In other words, a Ghanaian will eat from your sweat just for existing, and share your profits.

As wealthy as Europe, you need zero capital shares to start a business, but Ghana needs a million dollars from fellow Africans. As in, can leaders be this daft? So if I want to start a restaurant selling Amala and okporoko, I need a million dollars as capital.

If you experience these things in the hands of your fellow Africans, you just give up, dump everything, and zoom, japa. The only thing useful about ecowas is that you can enter these countries without a visa, otherwise, its very useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Procashtips(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12
Biglittlelois:

Isn't this the beginning? Isn't that how other Western countries started their subtle colonialism?

So your comment is based on assumption?

Before you assume they'll become what they west became, can you cite previous acts or actions carried out by Russia elsewhere similar to what you think is going to happen to Niger?

Remember they had all the European bases in Niger, yet terrorists reigned supreme in Niger, so changing hands should not be condemned when a reason hasn't been given.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by zoomman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
It's the west against Russia.....I doubt if you know that. If it's ordinary Ukraine, they would have gone down by now. That's why Zelensky is always running up and down for military aid from westerns.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by pipnator00(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Which of the Russia is in deep shit economically? Are you in this world at all

The rest of the world sells oil at the normal market price of over 60$ while Russia is forced to sell at $60.
Not just that, this week the American govt introduced a secondary sanction to any country or govt, helping Russia circumvent the sanction.
Right now, India and China isn't buying Russian oil and not just that, their bank are avoiding doing any business with Russia.

***Russia has been really good at spreading information at how good they are doing economically but based on your common sense, you think they are doing good? Something for you to think about, they weren't doing too good before the war and sanctions and now that most companies have left them including the sanctions imposed on them, you really think they are doing good? Some pointers to you, why is their central bank raising interest rate? Why are they shutting down their refineries? Why are there jobs yet no one to fill them up in Russia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICS: Meet Sudan’s Minister Of Water Resources And Irrigation / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.