Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. (50745 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by SS777(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
The clown cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine, lmao. Short man syndrome. grin

You're not different from animal, after all an average person in tribe behave as one.

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Elsueno: 6:44pm On Apr 12
ngwaIgbo223:
Get ready to learn Russian Fallas. Something Big is going to happen.. it's either we contend Russia and limit their espionage machinery deep down Niger border with Mali of we become their target for century evil plan to rip Africa off...in this case Nigeria need a rough and radical leader who will start nuclear power activities before it's too late but not with Russia.

Lmao, this is shyt, if Russia is bad, Then the west is the devil itself!!! cause it actually has less resources than Russia & more reasons to keep us occupied with alot of espionage as they steal the abundant resources on d continent.

Do u know, if we are interested in nuclear power plant or even nuclear weapons the Russians would help u easily

compared

To d west who even seized away d small single reactor we had before 😤
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by aremubabs: 6:56pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Resuce power of president no be for Nigeria. Are we practicing true democracy? Iffa slap your eyeball there

You think if the president had absolute power, many of you who abuse Tinubu will still have freedom. cool

Try this with Sani Abacha, IBB or Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.

If Tinubu had the power of Putin or Kim Jong Un of North Korea, people like Aisha Yusufu, Rufai Giwa would be in jail, or already executed sef.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by dequir: 7:00pm On Apr 12
Changing one slave master for another one. Africans can never operate without someone holding the whip over them.

What a wretched race!

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Dennisochampa: 7:13pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Is Ukraine winning? Same Ukraine that has been crying right left and center. If Russia wanted to destroy Ukraine it won't take them anything to do no it. Russia doesn't fight cowardly like the USA. Na USA and Israel they fight coward fighting by destroying everywhere with missiles destroying everything. Russia is showing mercy on Ukraine because they are brothers. If you think otherwise, read about allepo in Syria and see what Russia did there then come back and delete your post.

U make a mistake... Ukraine plan was never to win the war... It's to frustrate Russia for as long as possible....

It's something like... No matter what you do... I may not win but I won't let you win....

If Ukraine and Russia were brothers... Russia won't invade Ukraine... So drop that excuse...

Also... Russia can't destroy Ukraine because if putin attempts to use nuclear weapons... Then nato will have to step in... And it will lead to what is known as mutually assured destruction.... So make una leave all these hype around Russia.... They are no longer what they used to be
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by CuntPeddler: 7:15pm On Apr 12
A proxy war between the US and Russia is about taking place in Niger
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by CuntPeddler: 7:16pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:
ECOWAS is full of old corrupt power drunk car!m!nals

Under your nose, Russia has taken Niger 🇳🇪 and you all are busy with baseless and fruitless meetings all the time

Putin should come rule Nigeria for only 4yrs, please.

Clowns like you that extol the exuberance of Putin would be the first to scream for help when that happens
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by CuntPeddler: 7:19pm On Apr 12
aremubabs:

Russia is an authoritarian dictatorship.

That is why Putin is very powerful.

Unlike federal system of government where the president's power is checked by the other arm or arms of government.

Putin can get things done quickly but a president like Biden or Tinubu has to consult with the other arm or arms of government first.

Thanks for educating that idiot Mystic216. People like him reek of ignorance. They just follow the blind crowd. Mother Russia indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:

Under your nose, Russia has taken Niger 🇳🇪 and you all are busy with baseless and fruitless meetings all the time

Walai meaningless meetings and calling it extraordinary meeting lolzzz

I will like to hear what ecowas and their chiefs are going to say...
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12
Hmmm... Omoh meanwhile ecowas are there busy having what they described as extraordinary meeting up and down.. Niger mean this one ohh
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Mystic216: 7:56pm On Apr 12
CuntPeddler:

Thanks for educating that idiot Mystic216. People like him reek of ignorance. They just follow the blind crowd. Mother Russia indeed!
nlfpmod rule 2
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by brutal1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12
You have nothing important to say. You dont understand anything, you are wasting away in this life. You are not contributing anything significant to your family members, friends and even enemies, all you dedicate your miserable life into doing is wasting away. I greet you Mr talk and do...waste product. Your packaged fraud won't taste presidency till his last days on earth. You will wail for the rest of your life with your fellows. Go putin...bunch of fooliaminys. Yfmdk wont even travel to the russsia...animals.
Mystic216:
Putin na talk and do type of man, unlike some countries that have president that knows how to make noise and blame people for his failure with frog eye

Go Putin
God be with you and mother Russia
God bless us here, too.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Goodlady(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:
Putin na talk and do type of man, unlike some countries that have president that knows how to make noise and blame people for his failure with frog eye

Go Putin
God be with you and mother Russia
God bless us here, too.
He's not different from Biden..
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Lanre1st(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:

Please what’s the crime of Russia taken Niger?

Nigeria that has been dancing to tthe tone of Western world, what benefits have we gain than to drain our resources
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by tiswell(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
The clown cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine, lmao. Short man syndrome. grin
can you write this without pains and salty tears?

God bless mother Russia!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Apr 12
Desusi:

We would do that as soon as Russian soldiers landed. This time around we will demonstrate Africa magical power.
They’ve already landed bro.

Tell your urine dispenser to get to work.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Freighthost: 11:11pm On Apr 12
Crash a d dissolve

Ecowas,un,NIGERIA NATIONAL ASSEMBLY,
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by ngwaIgbo223: 11:17pm On Apr 12
Elsueno:

Lmao, this is shyt, if Russia is bad, Then the west is the devil itself!!! cause it actually has less resources than Russia & more reasons to keep us occupied with alot of espionage as they steal the abundant resources on d continent.

Do u know, if we are interested in nuclear power plant or even nuclear weapons the Russians would help u easily

compared

To d west who even seized away d small single reactor we had before 😤

Are you from Niger republic?
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by ngwaIgbo223: 11:18pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Same Russia that has helped Africa get liberated from theor colonial masters. What does Any African country have to offer Russia in terms of resources that Russia doesn't already have?

Many, Russian don't have shiit..let them remain there why coming to Africa.. useless Russia.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by putin2: 2:50am On Apr 13
Fish brains how can this be news, did all of you know that French and American soldiers are there since.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by putin2: 2:51am On Apr 13
You are a fool like your PPL. Idiot

quote author=ngwaIgbo223 post=129408454]

Many, Russian don't have shiit..let them remain there why coming to Africa.. useless Russia.[/quote]

Y
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by uridiwan(m): 4:57am On Apr 13
Oga, you are the fool here
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Apr 13
PRESIDENT PUTIN HAS COME TO STAMP HIS FOOT IN WEST AFRICA.

I am already thinking of relocating to Niger republic.

Nigeria is a curse.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by ngwaIgbo223: 8:39am On Apr 13
putin2:
You are a fool like your PPL. Idiot

quote author=ngwaIgbo223 post=129408454]

Many, Russian don't have shiit..let them remain there why coming to Africa.. useless Russia.

Y

You are a bloody bastard your dirty father and mother are the idiot's my people are far better than you inferior animal useless Russia slave.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 8:59am On Apr 13
Dennisochampa:

U make a mistake... Ukraine plan was never to win the war... It's to frustrate Russia for as long as possible....

It's something like... No matter what you do... I may not win but I won't let you win....

If Ukraine and Russia were brothers... Russia won't invade Ukraine... So drop that excuse...

Also... Russia can't destroy Ukraine because if putin attempts to use nuclear weapons... Then nato will have to step in... And it will lead to what is known as mutually assured destruction.... So make una leave all these hype around Russia.... They are no longer what they used to be

Lmao from Ukraine is winning now to Ukraine did not want to win before grin grin you people should maintain one narrative na grin

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ukraine started the conflict long before 2014. Russia does not need nukes to destroy Ukraine is she wants to. I asked you to read about Allepo in Syria. Ignorance is no excuse read Mr man.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 9:03am On Apr 13
aremubabs:

You think if the president had absolute power, many of you who abuse Tinubu will still have freedom. cool

Try this with Sani Abacha, IBB or Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.

If Tinubu had the power of Putin or Kim Jong Un of North Korea, people like Aisha Yusufu, Rufai Giwa would be in jail, or already executed sef.

Lmao it's like you're not living in Nigeria o. You sabi how many people that have been arrested? Even Aisha Buhari got someone arrested for insulting her. That one is what ? Unabsolute power? The only time we enjoyed real democracy was under Jonathan. Buhari used absolute power, he flaunted court jurisdictions, he carried out things without the Senate and you're here telling me jagons.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by pedrilo: 9:42am On Apr 13
These big nations are looking for small nations to use as battle ground for war. Niger, mali, Burkina Faso, Israel, Ukraine, Lebanon will all be uses as battle ground
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Dennisochampa: 10:45am On Apr 13
Jovi10:

Lmao from Ukraine is winning now to Ukraine did not want to win before grin grin you people should maintain one narrative na grin

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ukraine started the conflict long before 2014. Russia does not need nukes to destroy Ukraine is she wants to. I asked you to read about Allepo in Syria. Ignorance is no excuse read Mr man.

I've been looking for where I told u that Ukraine is winning... I've still not seen it grin grin cheesy

Oga.... The longer the war rages on... The less relevant Russia becomes in the scheme of things.... And it's exactly what NATO wants.....
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 11:32am On Apr 13
Dennisochampa:

I've been looking for where I told u that Ukraine is winning... I've still not seen it grin grin cheesy

Oga.... The longer the war rages on... The less relevant Russia becomes in the scheme of things.... And it's exactly what NATO wants.....

Exactly what I've been saying too. You have no idea of what's going on. Russia has become even more popular in global affairs, all what you're saying is the opposite of what's happening. Are you in Europe? I guess probably listening to western media has blinded you same with most Europeans. Wake up from your slumber. If anyone miss calculated, it is NATO. They are losing in Ukraine, their economy is down, the global influence has gone down the drain as well. Read Mr man , read. grin grin
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Dennisochampa: 12:29pm On Apr 13
Jovi10:

Exactly what I've been saying too. You have no idea of what's going on. Russia has become even more popular in global affairs, all what you're saying is the opposite of what's happening. Are you in Europe? I guess probably listening to western media has blinded you same with most Europeans. Wake up from your slumber. If anyone miss calculated, it is NATO. They are losing in Ukraine, their economy is down, the global influence has gone down the drain as well. Read Mr man , read. grin grin

Am I in Europe

Yes I am....

How is the economy of nato down if I may ask...

Go on Google... Check the best economy in the world....
And tell me how nato countries economy is down grin cheesy grin

And I also want to know how popular Russia has been... When it's not been able to overrun Ukraine even with all its military might...
If them born putin well.. Make he use nuke na grin cheesy
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Dennisochampa: 12:30pm On Apr 13
Jovi10:

You're welcome grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.