Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. (50978 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by jonnieoneng: 2:01pm On Apr 13
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.

May God bless you my brother.It isn't so hard recognizing an IPOB or Obidient on WhatsApp these days!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by jonnieoneng: 2:03pm On Apr 13
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.

May God bless you my brother.It isn't so hard recognizing an IPOB or Obidient on Nairaland these days!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by jonnieoneng: 2:10pm On Apr 13
Mystic216:
ECOWAS is full of old corrupt power drunk car!m!nals

Under your nose, Russia has taken Niger 🇳🇪 and you all are busy with baseless and fruitless meetings all the time

Putin should come rule Nigeria for only 4yrs, please.

My goodness, sometimes I wonder the kind of education we are receiving in Nigeria or is it the drinking too much of Cow Milk has made some of us to reason less than Humans which we are?

Russian was in Charge of Countries like Ukraine Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovakia and many others. Go to those Countries and ask from them who the Russians are and how good they were?

Congratulations to Niger Republic, for shedding French Colonialism and taking a Russian one. I am happy with Nigeria being a Sovereign Nation. All we need is a True Nationalist as President and things will change.

Since you like Niger Republic so much, I think it is better you relocate to that Country and stop spewing nonsense to us here!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by aremubabs: 10:28pm On Apr 13
Jovi10:

Lmao it's like you're not living in Nigeria o. You sabi how many people that have been arrested? Even Aisha Buhari got someone arrested for insulting her. That one is what ? Unabsolute power? The only time we enjoyed real democracy was under Jonathan. Buhari used absolute power, he flaunted court jurisdictions, he carried out things without the Senate and you're here telling me jagons.

Aisha arrested someone for defaming her. They are two different things.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 7:55am On Apr 14
aremubabs:

Aisha arrested someone for defaming her. They are two different things.

And when y'all defamed patience Jonathan what happened? Dey there dey defend rubbish
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by aremubabs: 1:03pm On Apr 15
Jovi10:

And when y'all defamed patience Jonathan what happened? Dey there dey defend rubbish

Defamed? Give us instance of defamation against Patience.

You are confusing mockery with defamation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion] / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.