Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. (50726 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by occfx: 4:04pm On Apr 12
MILLERMannn:

That is exactly what I am thinking. Biafra will soon liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria. Niger Delta will also liase with Russia to break out of Nigeria.
I can now see the reason why Nigeria government are begging Niger and Mali to rejoin Ecowas again_ they have gotten the call and information that Russia solders are coming to Niger.
I said it a black man is a stupid person. If you want to catch a fish, you catch it slowly but see what the presidency has done. A leader must be highly intelligent. He must be a philosopher. In their eyes, letting Russian recolonize Africa.
I knew something was wrong with Africa. The west still control us indirectly and they put any candidate that will not threaten them as president.
Nothing will happen. Nigeria army should now go and fight the Russian in Niger since they have power to fight their fellow human being at Okuama.

Nigeria break up is imminent. Nigeria has been declared a terrorist state by proxy. No reasonable country will align with them again. Any solid move Biafra makes will yield results.

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 4:05pm On Apr 12
pipnator00:

The rest of the world sells oil at the normal market price of over 60$ while Russia is forced to sell at $60.
Not just that, this week the American govt introduced a secondary sanction to any country or govt, helping Russia circumvent the sanction.
Right now, India and China isn't buying Russian oil and not just that, their bank are avoiding doing any business with Russia.

***Russia has been really good at spreading information at how good they are doing economically but based on your common sense, you think they are doing good? Something for you to think about, they weren't doing too good before the war and sanctions and now that most companies have left them including the sanctions imposed on them, you really think they are doing good? Some pointers to you, why is their central bank raising interest rate? Why are they shutting down their refineries? Why are there jobs yet no one to fill them up in Russia?

Russia forced ke! Who is this one that doesn't know what he's saying? Russia has always been selling cheap oil no be today. You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. No point engaging you further, I no like stress. You need to read Mr man, read up and stop saying things you have no be idea about.

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Cruzmaster: 4:06pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.

Baba when is Thiefinubu invading Niger? 😂😂 We SE and SS will deny una and direct Russia to bomb SW and North alone 😂😂😂 We will not come and kill ourself 😂😂😂
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by bigl: 4:08pm On Apr 12
Hmmmmm .... these people are hell bent on bringing this their war to africa at all cost ...

God no go gree for them!

Penguin2:

https://gazettengr.com/putin-sends-russian-soldiers-to-niger-republic/#:~:text=PUTIN%3B%20RUSSIAN%20SOLDIERS-,Russia%20has%20sent%20an%20air%20defence%20system%20and%20100%20military,RTN%20reported%20late%20on%20Thursday.

Until this coup, I didn’t know Niger was this strategic to both US, France and Germany.

Meanwhile, when did they say we are invading Niger again?
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by tochez24(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
The clown cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine, lmao. Short man syndrome. grin

Lol... You're not just daft but you're from a lineage with mental health issues i tell you😞😞

Ukraine war is just a proxy war with NATO, the whole world knows Russia could finish Ukraine within three 3 days⚠️

Even with disguised nato troops in Ukraine with Ukrainian armies fighting against Russians, they couldn't match Russia's brutality!!!!!💯

That's why the whole European NATO nations are scared to death to confront Russia in a direct combat🙄. Only one atomic bomb could end Ukraine and he has hundreds of it at his disposal, but he understands he's not really fighting the Ukrainians😏

Putin himself is a grand master of all these games and that's why he's not using all his arsenals on Ukraine, infact Putin hasn't even begun spending Russians military weapons, military capacity and military intelligency🎖️

In his words, he's only 'exercising military operations in Ukraine and not in a war with Ukraine'.... wow what a wise man😆😆😆

In a clear picture for dumb fellows like you, NATO is only using Ukraine as a bait to draw Russia out in full blown war after waiting for Russia to exhaust her energy militaryly on Ukraine... But Putin is a smart guy who understands the game, he's totally spending less both financially, militaryly and economically to match his enermy's energy!!!!

He's patiently waiting for his enemies (NATO) to escalate the crisis to full blown war..

I must tell you with my full chest, PUTIN hasn't even begun🙄

In this world, if you want to survive you MUST think ahead of your enemies in all ramifications of life 🎯🎯

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by psalmsjob: 4:23pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

You ipob are damn too funny. The emergency lover of Niger, whereas if Government decided to link a project to Niger, like railway, gas pipeline etc, you still the same people that would start crying. I advise you guys to stay somewhere so that thunder will know the location to go.

They are hypocrites like their master Peter Obi...so staying in one place is impossible for them but Las Las thunder go still strike dem as dem dey parabulate about....people without principle just hating on anything and everything... grin
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by DeepSight(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12
Biglittlelois:
A subtle takeover of Russia, gradually they will be like or far worse than France, honestly I don't see the difference here, these western countries clearly want to loot and reloot.

They can be bad but can never be one tenth as bad as France.

1 Like

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by pipnator00(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Russia forced ke! Who is this one that doesn't know what he's saying? Russia has always been selling cheap oil no be today. You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. No point engaging you further, I no like stress. You need to read Mr man, read up and stop saying things you have no be idea about.

TOUCH GRASS!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by AutoChick4U(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
That's not a full war sha
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Soukiss(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12
They hv country that works
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Versal: 4:54pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:
ECOWAS is full of old corrupt power drunk car!m!nals

Under your nose, Russia has taken Niger 🇳🇪 and you all are busy with baseless and fruitless meetings all the time

Putin should come rule Nigeria for only 4yrs, please.
So wetin puppet ECOWAS for do?
Bros, abeg, make Putin no see this post oh...
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by VIKTO83(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12
Africa is d most backward thinking continent that will ever exist.
The west keep encroaching with varying guise and we seem not to understand.
Hiw dobu think isreal, USA, Russia, France, Germany and others spy other nations with precision? U think they use magic? With the satellite in Niger Republic, they have placed sub-saharan Africa at least under surveillance and when they target an enemy in Nigeria and spy our activities u think their is special technique...Tomorrow Russia will be telling u that they know our top military and economic secret andbu think someone leaked the info...no. They are already building it and we are clapping them.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by dNortherner(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12
SeeThisLoser:
Are you really following Russia-Ukraine war?
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by WrriterNg: 4:55pm On Apr 12
pipnator00:

The rest of the world sells oil at the normal market price of over 60$ while Russia is forced to sell at $60.
Not just that, this week the American govt introduced a secondary sanction to any country or govt, helping Russia circumvent the sanction.
Right now, India and China isn't buying Russian oil and not just that, their bank are avoiding doing any business with Russia.

***Russia has been really good at spreading information at how good they are doing economically but based on your common sense, you think they are doing good? Something for you to think about, they weren't doing too good before the war and sanctions and now that most companies have left them including the sanctions imposed on them, you really think they are doing good? Some pointers to you, why is their central bank raising interest rate? Why are they shutting down their refineries? Why are there jobs yet no one to fill them up in Russia?

🤡 Dummy! Russia is larger than all NATO states put together.

You cannot force someone bigger & more powerful than you to do what you want. Impossible.

Russia have been selling oil for $80 - $88 since the so called oil price cap. The Opec+ countries determines the price not some useless sanction from a useless bunch.

Russia no be anybody mate.

So for ur mind u think say tiny US, France, UK, Germany fit tell Russia what to do? Continue to dey sleep. By the time you wake up e go don too late.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by nearline(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12
Hmmm…. Na wa.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Versal: 4:56pm On Apr 12
tochez24:

Lol... You're not just daft but you're from a lineage with mental health issues i tell you😞😞

Ukraine war is just a proxy war with NATO, the whole world knows Russia could finish Ukraine within three 3 days⚠️

Even with disguised nato troops in Ukraine with Ukrainian armies fighting against Russians, they couldn't match Russia's brutality!!!!!💯

That's why the whole European NATO nations are scared to death to confront Russia in a direct combat🙄. Only one atomic bomb could end Ukraine and he has hundreds of it at his disposal, but he understands he's not really fighting the Ukrainians😏

Putin himself is a grand master of all these games and that's why he's not using all his arsenals on Ukraine, infact Putin hasn't even begun spending Russians military weapons, military capacity and military intelligency🎖️

In his words, he's only 'exercising military operations in Ukraine and not in a war with Ukraine'.... wow what a wise man😆😆😆

In a clear picture for dumb fellows like you, NATO is only using Ukraine as a bait to draw Russia out in full blown war after waiting for Russia to exhaust her energy militaryly on Ukraine... But Putin is a smart guy who understands the game, he's totally spending less both financially, militaryly and economically to match his enermy's energy!!!!

He's patiently waiting for his enemies (NATO) to escalate the crisis to full blown war..

I must tell you with my full chest, PUTIN hasn't even begun🙄

In this world, if you want to survive you MUST think ahead of your enemies in all ramifications of life 🎯🎯
Oil de your head.

Leave these Western sperm drinkers.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by sonnie10: 4:58pm On Apr 12
mandax:

Where is your backyard? Nigeria? A country where you hide under sovereignty to use government institutions to plot, execute and propagate Jihad against rest of Nigeria.

I have read this comment a couple of times, yet it is still not clear what you mean.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by pipnator00(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12
WrriterNg:

🤡 Dummy! Russia is larger than all NATO states put together.

You cannot force someone bigger & more powerful than you to do what you want. Impossible.

Russia have been selling oil for $80 - $88 since the so called oil price cap. The Opec+ countries determines the price not some useless sanction from a useless bunch.

Russia no be anybody mate.

So for ur mind u think say tiny US, France, UK, Germany fit tell Russia what to do? Continue to dey sleep. By the time you wake up e go don too late.

LIKE I WROTE EARLIER, TOUCH GRASS!
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Adaiobanyi1: 5:06pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

the same Niger republic wey they hate so much during buhari fa. Just too dumb.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by thisisit: 5:22pm On Apr 12
Good job by the Nigerien Government'... More grease to their elbow...
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Difrent: 5:27pm On Apr 12
Penguin2:

https://gazettengr.com/putin-sends-russian-soldiers-to-niger-republic/#:~:text=PUTIN%3B%20RUSSIAN%20SOLDIERS-,Russia%20has%20sent%20an%20air%20defence%20system%20and%20100%20military,RTN%20reported%20late%20on%20Thursday.

Until this coup, I didn’t know Niger was this strategic to both US, France and Germany.

But you will be here grandstanding as if you are world encyclopedia but alas na empty brain.
And these empty brains propped up another empty brain and wanted to force all of us to vote for him....
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Danmisra(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12
Generally everywhere you see these European countries with US, terrorism is mostly found and it will be endless battle as long as they are there, cos they supply weapons to both the insurgent and the Govt and also give insurgent intelligence more than the govt.
The west is just wicked. Imagine, mental slavery, terrorism, exploitation of resources of their host countries, what could be worse than these, and they will be claiming they are helping your to become developed.
Niger will be en experiment, others will join Russia depending on the out come of the result.
Let the western puppet/slaves go to hell
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Suncheks(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12
From one form of slavery to another. Can't Nigerien arm forces defend their country?, Africans and missed priorities.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Atlantis585: 5:52pm On Apr 12
Nigerian army and Emilokan yansh don begin shake for fear.
Now go meet ya fellow army.
You go see say khaki no be leather. grin
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Atlantis585: 5:59pm On Apr 12
Mystic216:
Putin na talk and do type of man, unlike some countries that have president that knows how to make noise and blame people for his failure with frog eye

Go Putin
God be with you and mother Russia
God bless us here, too.

Who you dey call frog eye?
Is it Tinupoop? grin
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12
Oh my Africa! It appears we'll keep playing 2nd fiddle till the end of time. No wonder it was very easy to enslave una forefathers.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Mj4199: 6:08pm On Apr 12
nurudeen181:

all my life, i have never seen a clown as stupid as you are, to say Putin cannot defeat ordinary Ukraine. why do you call a country ordinary? why would you cal the collective effort of the west ordinary.. Israel has been fighting Hamas for over three months killing innocent citizens, and aid group with western support. why has Israel not defeated Hamas till now. stop disgracing your ignorance please
He is not only disgraceful but displaying his family inherited all over the media 😂.... calling calling a country backed by America and Europe an ordinary country
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by aremubabs: 6:09pm On Apr 12
Jovi10:

Nonsense talk. But contracts can be awarded to individuals and the government can dash them money without monitoring what the money was used for abi? Because it's democracy?

I don't understand what you are jabbering about?

Democracy reduces the power of a president. You can't compare the power that a despot has with that that a president has.

Look at the military regimes. The head of state has absolute power. He rules by decree. It is the same thing with despots like Putin.

In Nigeria, the president can send a bill to the National Assembly, and it would take two years for that bill to become law.

Look at how Putin declared war on Ukraine and it happened quickly.

In a federal state like Nigeria or the United States, the president has to involve the National Assembly or Congress.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by PHAYOL81: 6:35pm On Apr 12
From frying pan to fire. From one exploiting master to a dictator. Let's see how this finally play out.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by SS777(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, when did they say we are invading Niger again?

Western power era has gone.
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by Jovi10: 6:42pm On Apr 12
aremubabs:

I don't understand what you are jabbering about?

Democracy reduces the power of a president. You can't compare the power that a despot has with that that a president has.

Look at the military regimes. The head of state has absolute power. He rules by decree. It is the same thing with despots like Putin.

In Nigeria, the president can send a bill to the National Assembly, and it would take two years for that bill to become law.

Look at how Putin declared war on Ukraine and it happened quickly.

In a federal state like Nigeria or the United States, the president has to involve the National Assembly or Congress.

Resuce power of president no be for Nigeria. Are we practicing true democracy? Iffa slap your eyeball there
Re: Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. by SS777(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:

Those people you mentioned you and I know very well that we are just managing them as Nigerians, in reality we don't see them as one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.