Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg (36236 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:45pm On Apr 12
blamingthedevil:

you don't understand that Nigeria was wasting $20 billion yearly to defend Naira which has been removed. So you want the waste to continue?

Keep deceiving yourself😂.

A day is coming when foul yansh will blow and we will see Cardosos'.

In your tiny mind, Naira isn't defended now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by blamingthedevil: 12:53pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Keep deceiving yourself😂.

A day is coming when foul yansh will blow and we will see Cardosos'.

In your tiny mind, Naira isn't defended now?

Why are you crying over goodnews for your country?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Ofunaofu: 12:54pm On Apr 12
blamingthedevil:

you don't understand that Nigeria was wasting $20 billion yearly to defend Naira which has been removed. So you want the waste to continue?

Are you now implying that the naira is not being defended at the moment? So why did Nigeria’s foreign exchange (FX) reserve drop by $1.02 billion within 18 days?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Reducing IQ of a "thing" that doesn't know when to use Leave and Left?

My belle😂

What does IQ test measure? English language mastery?

7 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:58pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

What does IQ test measure? English language mastery?

If you know the meaning of IQ, you won't be asking this stupid question. Am I surprised about this useless question? Hell No.

Before you go further displaying more stupidity, this is what IQ means.

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from a set of standardised tests or subtests designed to assess human intelligence.

Dear LegendHero, how intelligent are you, if you don't know when and where to use Leave and Left?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:01pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Imagine a supporter of "Na statistics we go chop" trying to score point with statistics. The joke is on you Agbadorian
You goofed. You should have used percentage. PDP is worse in the handling of the naira. From #28 to #220 is worse than from #220 to #1200.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
You goofed. You should have used percentage. PDP is worse in the handling of the naira. From #28 to #220 is worse than from #220 to #1200.

So you swallowed the lie he made up there?

Dollar was 88 naira as at 1998. Kids everywhere with phone😂

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

If you know the meaning of IQ, you won't be asking this stupid question. Am I surprised about this useless question? Hell No

It’s intelligence quotient.

You could be German or Italian and still have a good IQ. So IQ is designed to be naturally independent of a particular language.

It’s basically testing your cognitive skills, logical decision, mathematical reasoning, and spatial awareness.

While you can argue that you need language to interpret your ideas, you don’t need to speak queens English to have a higher IQ.

You see why I said our conversation keeps reducing my IQ?

14 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:04pm On Apr 12
blamingthedevil:

That's what I don't understand about these specimens. Each day they hope things will get worse so that they can gloat and accuse those who voted contrary to their own opinion of being wrong. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:05pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

You could be German or Italian and still have a good IQ. So IQ is designed to be naturally independent of a particular language.

It’s basically testing your cognitive skills, logical decision, mathematical reasoning, and spatial awareness.

While you can argue that you need language to interpret your ideas, you don’t need to speak queens English to have a higher IQ.

You don't even need formal education to possess high IQ. They don't know anything. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:06pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

Keep clowning and throwing tantrums. Don't go and read and improve yourself.

Be doing sychophancy up and down, while you're detoriating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

So you swallowed the lie he made up there?

Dollar was 88 naira as at 1998. Kids everywhere with phone😂

This is from the USA government website.

Official rate in 1998 is 22 naira to the USD.

I usually argue from a position of knowledge.

https://1997-2001.state.gov/issues/economic/trade_reports/africa98/nigeria98.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:08pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
You don't even need formal education to possess high IQ. They don't know anything. grin

My bad for engaging people with Autism with high IQ.

Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Prince111111: 1:09pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

PDP met it at N28 in 1999. Why did they left it at N216?

and why did your party now *left* it above 1000😄😄😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by YorubaDemonswag: 1:09pm On Apr 12
God bless at Official BAT

Click click boom on the clown that ban me

4 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:10pm On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:

Are you now implying that the naira is not being defended at the moment? So why did Nigeria’s foreign exchange (FX) reserve drop by $1.02 billion within 18 days? 
Reserves are used to back international trade and also for the settlement of certain liabilities. Not only to defend local currencies. Abi, how can you defend naira with $1.2bn in 18 days? How much was given our to bdcs and banks? Let's be reasonable when we criticize. Probably you voted for a candidate who lost, move on and stop hoping that things get worse.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12
predictor1:

Don’t mind that one.

Most early philosophers did not even pass through normal school and yet through observation and brainpower, they could predict stuffs accurately.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by YorubaDemonswag: 1:10pm On Apr 12
richie240:
Good news!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!

You better change the dollazz u are hugging like teddy bear to naira now to avoid stories that touch.
Nor say I nor tell you o.
cool

No, he shouldn't change it,he will sell it when it hit 680 las lasgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:11pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

My bad for engaging people with Autism with high IQ.
Clowns
Go and sit down, olodo.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by predictor1: 1:12pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

Don’t mind that one.

Most early philosophers don’t even pass through normal school and yet through observation and brainpower, they could predict stuffs accurately.
Abi. These ones are so blissful in their alarming ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

This is from the USA government website.

Official rate in 1998 is 22 naira to the USD.

I usually argue from a position of knowledge.

https://1997-2001.state.gov/issues/economic/trade_reports/africa98/nigeria98.html

Hypocritical LegendHero what was the official rate of Dollar prior to Buhari and APC

I just hope you say 216.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Keep clowning and throwing tantrums. Don't go and read and improve yourself.

Be doing sychophancy up and down, while you're detoriating.

Okay, I will go and read “How to reduce your IQ by Lizzysamuel”.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:15pm On Apr 12
Prince111111:
and why did your party now *left* it above 1000😄😄😄

Don't mind the illiterate with Phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

Okay, I will go and read “How to reduce your IQ by Lizzysamuel”.

Thanks.

Make sure you come back knowing difference between leave and left. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12
blamingthedevil:

Says someone that supported all the policies of Buhari for 8 years and then turned around to say Tinubu of APC is cleaning the mess of Buhari of APC😂.

Get away

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12
Lizzysamuel:

Make sure you come back knowing difference between leave and left. Thanks

Make sure you come back knowing THE difference between leave and left. Thanks

You should learn to put “the” next time.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by Ofunaofu: 1:21pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
Reserves are used to back international trade and also for the settlement of certain liabilities. Not only to defend local currencies. Abi, how can you defend naira with $1.2bn in 18 days? How much was given our to bdcs and banks? Let's be reasonable when we criticize. Probably you voted for a candidate who lost, move on and stop hoping that things get worse.

I am not hoping that things get worst, I want things to get better but Tinubu isn't making things get better. He doesn't have the capacity to make things better

1 Like

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by SIRAO(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

lol, abeg go back to school and learn basic arithmetics.

This conversation is gradually ”reducing” my IQ.

My brother stop arguing with nonentity , too not all earsterners 're against the government. only economic literate will understand the long term benefit of this government. it is not about tribe but competency .

today we have second Niger bridge, ph to enugu rail is getting ready, we 're about to have Lagos to calaber coastal road , for 16yrs , PDP it not remember us. kudos to president Tinubu. udo ga gachi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12
Things are getting better, things will definitely get better.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by WizardOfNG: 1:27pm On Apr 12
StOla:

She is a financial illiterate.

Lol. You believe that thing is a she then I have ten plots of serviced and premium land to sell you in Banana Island for 10 million Naira.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by LegendHero(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12
SIRAO:

My brother stop arguing with nonentity , too not all earsterners 're against the government. only economic literate will understand the long term benefit of this government. it is not about tribe but competency .

today we have second Niger bridge, ph to enugu rail is getting ready, we 're about to have Lagos to calaber coastal road , for 16yrs , PDP it not remember us. kudos to president Tinubu. udo ga gachi

Abi nao

5 Likes

Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by marsman: 1:32pm On Apr 12
LegendHero:

Your attempt at sarcasm failed because you don’t understand basic arithmetic.

—PDP did almost 8x
—APC as at now are still 6x

You either condemn both or applaud both. You can’t use selective appraisal.
The fool does not know we have been defending dollars since the time of Abacha. He thinks it was because of good governance that turned Nigeria into a dumping ground.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.