Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) (40320 Views)

Day 4 Of Intense Farm Clearing. / FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by gerrardomendes(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12
Ok
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by NiRfreak(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12
Goat being controlled by a spirit
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12
Akwamkpuruamu:
If animals can protest, I don't no why Nigerians have infinite elastic limit in oppression
Exactly
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by OtuologyProf(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12
Lol
Ara agbala ewu Gambia
Otu gbowakwa every vagina wey collect money sell PVC

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by wittywriter: 10:04pm On Apr 12
Akwamkpuruamu:
If animals can protest, I don't no why Nigerians have infinite elastic limit in oppression
Melagros:

Exactly

Wittyness
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:04pm On Apr 12
Nice goat
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Ykc2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12
Starboytwo:
That goat is an obident tongue
ebi n pa wa crew firing from all cylinder

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:06pm On Apr 12
Chrisrare:
the goat just reminds me of obidients, fighting for a lost cause.

Ebin pawa ooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12
Hell-anus defending emilokan & refusing to back down!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Kindness218: 10:08pm On Apr 12

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12
PerfectStranger:
Women when they see you grab a cond*m grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Most people didn't get the joke. I don laugh die for here!!!!
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Winning123: 10:15pm On Apr 12
Kipaji:
Life is hard for everybody in Nigeria. Even animals are not having it easy.

Life is not hard for me and my family. He said the young lions sometimes suffer want and hunger but those who belong to the Lord shall lack no good thing. He also said darkness may cover the earth and gross darkness the people but the Lord shall rise upon me and his glory shall be seen in me.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ForValour: 10:20pm On Apr 12
The goat fought a just cause and won. That goat is more sensible than many Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by keymatt(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12
Agbadorian goat grin grin grin
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by haphizz57(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12
I believe d goat don chop OLIVA SATIVA join grass for bush

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by godofuck231: 10:30pm On Apr 12
This year , the goat no gree

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Modsarefools(f): 10:32pm On Apr 12
Chrisrare:
the goat just reminds me of obidients, fighting for a lost cause.
Or you mean yoruba people trying hard to convince an Igboman in "Ikwerre" local govt, that's he's not Igbo 🤣..
But they won't also convince an "Nkwerre" man in Imo state to accept the same nonsense lies from them🤣🤣, you guys and propaganda are like bread & butter..

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by winner37(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12
That same rice it's eating,it will be used in eating the rice the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by karmaolu1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12
Hmm nawaoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Starboytwo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12
Ykc2:
ebi n pa wa crew firing from all cylinder
nice 1, Rep your team...
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ejieddy: 10:41pm On Apr 12
And there is fire there o grin. I for grab the goat roast am immediately. I dey push you, you still dey do agidi grin

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Neddyogu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12
Yugoslavia247:
The goat is well treated.

Las las na chop or sell
Who buy am go still chop am.

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ufotunang: 10:45pm On Apr 12
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ufotunang: 10:47pm On Apr 12
Renewed shege has catch the goat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Goodvibes007: 10:50pm On Apr 12
Nigerian goats are something else. But white people keep them as pets because those Nigerian goats are very intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12
See waiting tinubu and yarimo cause grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12
Even animals go follow us protest dis time around aswear

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12
The goat is tired of life😂
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Prospa1: 11:25pm On Apr 12
Get an anointing oil, lose that woman in form of a goat and let her go. 😂
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Pickieox(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12
GistMedia0:
A goat has been filmed engaging in a serious battle with its female owner. The reason? She refused to give it rice to eat. shocked

Witnesses captured the astonishing scene on video, which quickly went viral on social media. The footage shows the determined goat butting heads with its owner. Despite the woman's attempts to reason with the persistent goat, it continued to use its horns to nudge and prod her. The video shows the woman laughing and trying to dodge the insistent attacks.

What kind of goat is this? 🐐

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImkQ8S92kSA

'Ṣẹranko 'ṣènìyàn
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:06am On Apr 13
That goat knows his rights 😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Green House Agronomist / Setting Up A Small But Very Effective Garri Processing Plant / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.