Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) (40318 Views)

Day 4 Of Intense Farm Clearing. / FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Agbaburna1291: 12:28am On Apr 13
JBL FLIP 6
deep and surrounding bass
Long lasting battery
Ask me for videos 0.9.1.2.1.7.2.8.7.2.2

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:08am On Apr 13
Chrisrare:
the goat just reminds me of obidients, fighting for a lost cause.
Stop using opera free data. Try subscribe. The goat won at the end. Watch the video. A struggle may look difficult but the patient ones will win.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:35am On Apr 13
Goat that refused ration 0-1-1 as the goat is used to ration 1-1-1. This is Tinubu time and animals are feeling it too

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Waterlilly: 2:06am On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
Eran iya osogbo
please translate for me.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Obasempire(m): 2:38am On Apr 13
Secretary engages in hot romance with boss for a one night stand..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MXTCsE2GZ8
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Desusi: 2:39am On Apr 13
Melagros:
COMRADES see the kind of national disgrace the evil APC puts us in, even animals too are feeling the heat
Sincerely, if you don't know, you do not know.l personally have a large numbers of goats in my backyard, feeding nowadays is like trying the impossible. Why? The bean's shafts are no longer the reach of poor man. Even men are buying it to eat. What a country! In the past a sack of beans shaft used to be #3000,now,#15000 cannot buy it.You wouldn't see it to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Dannydavito: 4:10am On Apr 13
Madu eribedu RICE ya bu ru EWU
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by femishow2005(m): 4:29am On Apr 13
Spoilt He-Goat
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Myself2(m): 4:40am On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
Eran iya osogbo

That goat probably ended up in the next pot of stew and was used to eat rice

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by imagrg(m): 5:05am On Apr 13
Everything dey vex this period oh.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by sirray001: 5:17am On Apr 13
Chrisrare:
you are not funny
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:30am On Apr 13
Waterlilly:
please translate for me.
it was a title of one of the Yoruba movies then, The goat used in that film was a diabolical one.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Cantonese: 5:31am On Apr 13
Even goat sef dey hussle for rice.
Una see how dem come do Nigeria reach?

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Cantonese: 5:35am On Apr 13
Chrisrare:

Better still, the goat reminds us of ebi n pawa. It was shouting ebi n pawa to the owner. Just like ebi n pawa people have been hijacking trucks, the goat was trying to hijack rice from the owner.

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Jayhome24: 6:37am On Apr 13
Abami goat.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by pretydiva(f): 7:10am On Apr 13
The goat no wan gree for anybody cheesy
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by BlackRainDrops: 7:22am On Apr 13
Hunger dey catch everybody for this economy, both human beings and animals.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by mrkia(m): 7:33am On Apr 13
That may not be goat actually
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by themanderon: 7:40am On Apr 13
People have not seen enough rice to eat and the goat is demanding his. Na waoo.

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
Melagros:
COMRADES see the kind of national disgrace the evil APC puts us in, even animals too are feeling the heat
okay next please...
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by rafcrown(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
Only the cows are not hungry.Free food from local farms.
helinues:
Even the goat is not interested to gree for anyone.

grin
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:29am On Apr 13
GistMedia0:
A goat has been filmed engaging in a serious battle with its female owner. The reason? She refused to give it rice to eat. shocked

Witnesses captured the astonishing scene on video, which quickly went viral on social media. The footage shows the determined goat butting heads with its owner. Despite the woman's attempts to reason with the persistent goat, it continued to use its horns to nudge and prod her. The video shows the woman laughing and trying to dodge the insistent attacks.

What kind of goat is this? 🐐

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImkQ8S92kSA
funny goatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Advancedman(m): 8:46am On Apr 13
How many rice dey? LOL

1 Like

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Apr 13
The Goat thinks he's a pet? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Raylight2(m): 9:26am On Apr 13
GistMedia0:
A goat has been filmed engaging in a serious battle with its female owner. The reason? She refused to give it rice to eat. shocked

Witnesses captured the astonishing scene on video, which quickly went viral on social media. The footage shows the determined goat butting heads with its owner. Despite the woman's attempts to reason with the persistent goat, it continued to use its horns to nudge and prod her. The video shows the woman laughing and trying to dodge the insistent attacks.

What kind of goat is this? 🐐

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImkQ8S92kSA

Las Las na love for food go kill this one.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Raylight2(m): 9:27am On Apr 13
jaxxy:
The Goat thinks he's a pet? undecided

E no know say that that same rice dem go serve am with when the owner mean am.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:01am On Apr 13
'No deny me my palliative, I no go gree for anybody', the goat seems to be saying.
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by Smithwilliams826: 11:05am On Apr 13
shocked na that spoon wey she use touch goat she still put inside pot shocked
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by GreatOchuks: 11:31am On Apr 13
Goat when don chop Igbo leaves join Bahama grass
Re: Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) by ojotobiloba1: 12:14pm On Apr 13
Goat 🐐 with Anger issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Green House Agronomist / Setting Up A Small But Very Effective Garri Processing Plant / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.