Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos (6164 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by PointZerom: 5:16pm On Apr 12
StOla:

He already claimed it was from Aba even before you lots foolishly mocked your own enterprise.

Shame on Aba.

He claimed right?

I am also claiming that it's not made in Aba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Goodvibes007: 5:16pm On Apr 12
LagosFirstSon:

*CLAIMED*

who confirmed it ?

Like Reno like most dumb Tinubu supporters o
You are just trying to save face and should be thoroughly embarrassed that you mocked an inferior quality aba shoe.

This show wasn't trending two months ago when he made the post below on LinkedIn.

Actually, it's the same shoe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Iykopee(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12
helinues:

From the trousers, you supposed to know who is that...

I asked for full picture not trouser. Trouser won't expose the person on that shoe so your attempt to shift the focus failed completely

6 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by helinues: 5:18pm On Apr 12
Iykopee:

I asked for full picture not trouser. Trouser won't expose the person on that shoe so your attempt to shift the focus failed completely

Sorry, I can't help more than that

1 Like

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by PointZerom: 5:18pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Another made in Aba shoe from 2 months ago.

No wonder you voted for Buhari because he told you that he'll make $1 = #1.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:18pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

You are just trying to save face and should be thoroughly embarrassed that you mocked an inferior quality aba shoe.

This show wasn't trending two months ago when he made the post below on LinkedIn.

Reno, you're not qualified to lace Tinubu shoes.

You no reach at all

His Excellency Mr Peter Obi will keep ignoring your childish rants till you get a job

3 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Goodvibes007: 5:19pm On Apr 12
There is nothing you can ever do to satisfy an Ibo man.

Reno wore a made in Aba shoe and they mocked him for it. They did not know it was Aba made.

Same people will cry when people decide not to buy Innoson motors.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Goodvibes007: 5:19pm On Apr 12
PointZerom:

No wonder you voted for Buhari because he told you that he'll make $1 = #1.

Weak attempt at deflection. grin

Shame shame shame.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Goodvibes007: 5:20pm On Apr 12
LagosFirstSon:

Reno, you're not qualified to lace Tinubu shoes.

You no reach at all

His Excellency Mr Peter Obi will keep ignoring your childish rants till you get a job
Another lame attempt at deflection to cover their embarrassment and shame 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Iykopee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Sorry, I can't help more than that

Propaganda has ended through bad belle syndrome. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by opamoses1: 5:21pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Reno wore a made in Aba shoe and they mocked him for it. They did not know it was Aba made.

They are the cry baby tribe of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Iykopee(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

How do you know that shoe was made in Aba? A cretin like Reno can say anything to gullible people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:22pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

That bend down and select shoes on Reno feet can never be product from Aba

Aba shoes look so Italian . Reno couldn't even polish the dirty shoes, na dust full him legs so

Chei

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by opamoses1: 5:22pm On Apr 12
Beremx:
The shoe be like Ebi n pa wa o!!! The shoe is allergic to shoe polish. grin grin

Reno werey oloriburuku somebody.
It's actually aba made show even though you are from Owerri. Jokes on you 😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12
nedu666:

Rubbish. Did they write made in aba on the shoe. For all we know he might have purchased it from one pound shop. Abeg tinubu find work for this asslicker
That's a confirm igbo made shoe.
Tokunbo shoe no dey be like dat.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by opamoses1: 5:23pm On Apr 12
Iykopee:

How do you know that shoe was made in Aba? A cretin like Reno can say anything to gullible people.
From that LinkedIn screenshot goodvibes posted, he made that comment two months ago. He could have easily claimed it was Italian or Hausa.

Omo I dey doubt the IQ of this tribe east of the Niger river 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by LagosFirstSon: 5:24pm On Apr 12
opamoses1:

From that LinkedIn screenshot goodvibes posted, he made that comment two months ago. He could have easily claimed it was Italian or Hausa.

And you believed Reno because he's Tinubu ass licker abi

No wonder buhari ruled you without certificate 😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by opamoses1: 5:24pm On Apr 12
LagosFirstSon:

That bend down and select shoes on Reno feet can never be product from Aba

Aba shoes look so Italian . Reno couldn't even polish the dirty shoes, na dust full him legs so

Chei
LMAO. Aba shoes are shit. Na Reno I blame for wearing that rubbish in the name of buy Nigerian. 😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by opamoses1: 5:25pm On Apr 12
LagosFirstSon:

And you believed Reno because he's Tinubu ass licker abi

No wonder buhari ruled you without certificate 😂😂😂
What has Aba made show got to do with Tinubu. Bro, you dropped your brain on the floor. Pick it up 😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by PointZerom: 5:26pm On Apr 12
Goodvibes007:

Weak attempt at deflection. grin

Shame shame shame.

Since the only evidence you hv to prove that it's made in Aba is because Rono said so, you lack logical reasoning and cannot be taken seriously.

When last did Reno visit Aba?

How is he sure that the person that bought it for him didn't deceive him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by vengertime: 5:26pm On Apr 12
Reno Na idiotic adultery pigg

2 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by nedu666: 5:27pm On Apr 12
StOla:

He already claimed it was from Aba even before you lots foolishly mocked your own enterprise.

Shame on Aba.

Where is made in aba written on the shoe. Tinubu find work for ya supporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Iykopee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12
opamoses1:

You are actually not bright. Anybody who is hellbent in promoting criminality is never to be trusted.

Is it the same Reno that says Naira is gaining against the dollar? From #650 to #1200 is how the naira is gaining over the dollar?

Abeg make I discharge you fast.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by PointZerom: 5:28pm On Apr 12
opamoses1:

LMAO. Aba shoes are shit. Na Reno I blame for wearing that rubbish in the name of buy Nigerian. 😂😂😂

You know nothing about Aba shoes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Slytiger: 5:28pm On Apr 12
Thread backfired bigly. They tried to mock Reno's shoe, only for them to realise it was made in Aba, and Aba made shoe got mocked instead. This is surely the Lord's doing and it is marvellous to watch grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by nedu666: 5:29pm On Apr 12
tollyboy5:

That's a confirm igbo made shoe.
Tokunbo shoe no dey be like dat.

This is confirmed one pound shoe or those 5 dollars shoe you see at tesco

4 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12
nedu666:

You no even sure, you just wan cap.
Na igbo made bro!

6 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by YorubaForum: 5:42pm On Apr 12
PointZerom:
Walahi na parliative shoe be this grin grin grin

The original colour don commot self grin
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12
Iykopee:

You are actually not bright. Anybody who is hellbent in promoting criminality is never to be trusted.

Is it the same Reno that says Naira is gaining against the dollar? From #650 to #1200 is how the naira is gaining over the dollar?

Abeg make I discharge you fast.
Yes, all backlog has been cleared. And it's still going down to ₦500 to a dollar with more forex reserve saved from not importing get fuel and diesel while still exporting crude oil.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Slytiger: 5:48pm On Apr 12
nedu666:

You are even confusing yourself. They spend pounds at Tesco not dollars grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by nedu666: 5:49pm On Apr 12
Slytiger:

You are even confusing yourself. They spend pounds at Tesco not dollars grin

No I don't know Mr I too know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The "Broke" Reno Omokri That's Always Attacking Peter Obi - Photos by Slytiger: 5:51pm On Apr 12
nedu666:

No I don't know Mr I too know
Thanks for admitting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minna: Nigeria Prison Service Recaptures 108 Escaped Inmates / GEJ, TRANSFORMING NIGERIA. Loko – Oweto Bridge (bridge In Nasarawa And Benue / There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.