Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) (15101 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Makunahatata: 1:47pm On Apr 13
For the camera.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 1:53pm On Apr 13
Mozhac:
I love girls with this kind mentality. Relationship is not a transaction.

100% facts
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jayhome24: 1:55pm On Apr 13
God bless you and I swear as you get sense so God won't put you to shame. Proud of you.

Yesterday I watched a programme where a young
ex-unemployed graduate borrowed 35k to start "Snail" business this young lady could only afford less than 70 snails at a *begging bargain* AND as at yesterday she already have 2,000+ snails with 2 staffs but some are here blaming Buhari and blaming Tinubu and waiting for obi to rain cash from heaven as manna for them, shame on you all.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Zooposki(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13
James4358:
I love this mentality... That's how it's supposed to be. 50/50

Hope you also split other areas like decision making, housework, child rearing etc etc 50/50. Women should stop letting men gaslight them. They want 50/50 when it comes to finances but not in other areas. Make sure you are splitting the other areas 50/50 like the decision making, cooking, cleaning, child rearing etc etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Fiscus105(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13
I don't want this type of woman, it would be very hard to control such woman.

I want a woman that I will spend my money on, but in which,she won't have entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
What a rare gem of a banny with a rare type of mentality living in the midst of her fellow bannies who see their men as mugus and a way to alleviate poverty from their the same families which their fathers couldn't do shocked

Hope you would also be a rare skinny, that ready to split house chores and split clothes to wash in relationship? When she cooks on Monday while you sit in the parlour, on Tuesday, she would sit in the parlour, while you carry ur dick go inside kitchen to cook for 2 of you .

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by pansophist(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13
Correct babe.

It's due to self-respect a lady must not make herself 100% dependent on a man, and to also reciprocate his effort.

To avoid see finish, insults, or for a man to think that without him, she is nothing. When you are 100% dependent on someone, you make yourself easily disposable.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by GUNITGuy: 2:03pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
But Ngozi would be like: "add four takeaways. Put two kanda that have flesh well well, three roundabout, salad, moimoi and four fried fowls."

Thief. It will never be well with you for trying to render me useless.
Lol 🤣🤣😂 😂😂
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by pussyAvenger: 2:04pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:
Ok but you can let him chop you 100%? That money you didn't allow him to spend on you, he'll go and spend it on another girl. You never know men. Haha😂.

My ex was forming not working guy for his then girlfriend and that one was packing her Glo salary for him and he was using it to fund me. cheesy. Men know what they are doing don help them calculate or try to manage their resources for them. They'll still do what they want to do.
so you were in a relationship with a guy who had someone on the side.. lt speaks a lot the kind of person you are and the kind of people you date. Hunger, greed and Laziness is your problem.....and don't think you can speak for men..Ewu

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by JoshTim: 2:12pm On Apr 13
Mozhac:
I love girls with this kind mentality. Relationship is not a transaction.

Lol.... don't be deceived. Girls like this are ingrates. See the reason she is giving for not allowing a guy to spend 100percent on her.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by bluefilm: 2:16pm On Apr 13
DiskJokeyManic:
Easier said Dan done.....😐😐 dey always want to appear different from other girls wen talking or being interviewed on Social Media but should u approach dem now in reality..... U will realize dat dey are a very very very very big liability and are not different from every oda greedy and selfish nigerian girls we have out dere,,,, infact their type are even worse Dan other ladies😐......

Besides,,, dis one is already looking like someone in her late 20s to early 30s,,,,,so e fit b say na desperation to hook a man dey make her talk like dis.....take us 10 to 15 years back,, lets know what her rules were then..... rubbish😐

Exactly my thoughts
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
I can’t allow a guy spend 100% on me. We must split the bills — Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWiZ16-CRls?si=SDQ--Z-VqlPICgZu

She's looking for suitors

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by bluefilm: 2:22pm On Apr 13
JoshTim:

Lol.... don't be deceived. Girls like this are ingrates. See the reason she is giving for not allowing a guy to spend 100percent on her.

I'm glad you can read in between the lines.

Obviously, she's the type of person who keeps scores... and she wouldn't hesitate to remind you of how many favors she has done for you in the past!

Could be the main why she's projecting her fears

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by gabbytabby: 2:25pm On Apr 13
If him get allow am especially in Nigeria way all the house work na you get am.

If him dey manage manage with am.

TruthsFM:
She has some salient points here.she’s highly considerate too. Omo the lady spoke the truths here. Meanwhile, Happy New Month of February Guys !Kindly Drink a Glass of Water and Stay Hydratedly #happiness 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F5Ms0yEwN4
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Azazyel: 2:25pm On Apr 13
James4358:
Just as defending the evil party APC Is ur own source of livelihood.

Leave politics out of this na. There is time for everything. This thing you're doing is called cyber bullying. Pls rest and just chill until politics issues come up in the politics section
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Bahamas95(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13
Just for the cameras.

Only a fool would believe everything that comes outta the mouth of a bleeding gender.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by PureFace1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:
Ok but you can let him chop you 100%? That money you didn't allow him to spend on you, he'll go and spend it on another girl. You never know men. Haha😂.

My ex was forming not working guy for his then girlfriend and that one was packing her Glo salary for him and he was using it to fund me. cheesy. Men know what they are doing don help them calculate or try to manage their resources for them. They'll still do what they want to do.

Even though i doubt the credibility of your story, read what you commented again how does that make sense to you ? your ex was in a relationship with you and still have a girlfriend and you are really proud to type it out ?

No woman with dignity would get involved with a stupid playboy like that. They says birds of a feather flock together.

You date play boys and bad boys with no principles, moral codes and sense then use them to judge all men, what did you expect to be different from a man that's that stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Atlantis585: 2:30pm On Apr 13
Correct girl!
No be all these Oloshos looking for free food, money and gifts.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Starz825(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13
Just watched her vid now
Na correct babe....she should be around 28
Her mentality still dey ok.....

For me, I feel like if you find virgin ladies and u no see ....

Just find two things in a lady regardless of her virginity status:

1. Love capabilities: is she capable of true love... trust me some pple don't know what it means to fall in love..avoid those pple...Dem be stone cold

2. The Right Mentality: knowing the right thing to do/ avoid without being told..

If she no get 1 ..she must get the No 2...or both...that's all..then u put your eye on her....cos if u leave her thinking shebi u married her a virgin...u are on your own oo....as a man u need to be in charge...
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by frankson1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13
Fiscus105:
I don't want this type of woman, it would be very hard to control such woman.

I want a woman that I will spend my money on, but in which,she won't have entitlement mentality

Some of these type of ladies you don't like always turn out to be the sweetest, nicest and cool headed beings you will ever meet.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 2:32pm On Apr 13
gabbytabby:
If him get allow am especially in Nigeria way all the house work na you get am.

If him dey manage manage with am.

exactly you are on point
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13
When a man spends 100% on you, you will gradually lose your Value and become a liability in his sight. Learn to do certain things for yourself.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 2:34pm On Apr 13
Aguiyimba:

She's looking for suitors
seriously, she feels Man shouldn’t bear the burden alone in the marriage

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by franchasofficia: 2:36pm On Apr 13
Yeye girl, wait until all these oji amu ejighi ego boys aka Yoruba demons catch you, you will regret ever uttering this rubbish.

This is Nigeria and not California. We are proud to pamper and take absolute care of the women in our lives, it gives us joy and make us feel manly.

If you are looking for sissy men to share expenses with, biko go and date White guys if not, all these redpill boys will do you shege banza shocked

Who you wan impress? You think by saying this you will attract quality men? You will end up attracting broke leeches who mostly support APC and Ebola cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ogascomax: 2:39pm On Apr 13
DiskJokeyManic:
Easier said Dan done.....😐😐 dey always want to appear different from other girls wen talking or being interviewed on Social Media but should u approach dem now in reality..... U will realize dat dey are a very very very very big liability and are not different from every oda greedy and selfish nigerian girls we have out dere,,,, infact their type are even worse Dan other ladies😐......

Besides,,, dis one is already looking like someone in her late 20s to early 30s,,,,,so e fit b say na desperation to hook a man dey make her talk like dis.....take us 10 to 15 years back,, lets know what her rules were then..... rubbish😐

My friend you are talking nonsense here. They are so much ladies with rubbish behaviors and crazy mentality on social media, seeing someone different you should applaud her rather than what you are saying. It's long I saw a girl speaks this way.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by royalfly(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13
It's good to see that they are good women out there. No one is asking for perfection
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13
Ahswear you get the logic,it only but a trap for the gullible ones.

[Wequote author=DiskJokeyManic post=129410531]Easier said Dan done.....😐😐 dey always want to appear different from other girls wen talking or being interviewed on Social Media but should u approach dem now in reality..... U will realize dat dey are a very very very very big liability and are not different from every oda greedy and selfish nigerian girls we have out dere,,,, infact their type are even worse Dan other ladies😐......

Besides,,, dis one is already looking like someone in her late 20s to early 30s,,,,,so e fit b say na desperation to hook a man dey make her talk like dis.....take us 10 to 15 years back,, lets know what her rules were then..... rubbish😐[/quote]
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ACE1010: 2:43pm On Apr 13
helinues:
Correct babe.

Some ladies now see relationship as a job opportunity
Guy why you dey make feel over the moon na 😏😏.....some of them see relationship as POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME 😆😆😆😆
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by DeGods007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13
A working class lady that's how you know them

But you see those ones wey they give their parents money despite not working.... They are the real hungry ones.

But most parents are so foolish...how can your child who is still schooling be giving you money and you are collecting?
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by peterboro: 2:45pm On Apr 13
Same thing with me.

I CAN'T NOT SPEND STUPIDLY ON A STINGY GIRL.
Once i realise she's very stingy and crafty when it comes to her own money, i will also start becoming very purposely very crafty also with her when it comes to spending my own money with her.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Omoawoke: 2:46pm On Apr 13
All na mouth !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / 4 Tips For Dealing With Anger In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.