Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu (11562 Views)

Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record / Why Anambra Economy Will Surpass Lagos - Melie Onyejepu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by surgical: 12:46pm On Apr 13
onatisi:
Tinubu is very lucky to be the president at a time Dangote refinery is fully starting operation . The fx used for fuel importation and the funds used for subsidy payment ,if those 2 are removed , automatically the economy will improve . I think we should thank Buhari for given Dangote the much needed encouragement to start that refinery .
But they didn't want to admit that Petroleum products importation was the highest drainer of our forex now,instead they shift the blame to Nigerians not buying naija even when there are just a handful of made in naija,due to low production capacity
Nigeria problem is the one that only the government can solve and they will solve it only when they want to

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by oneman2k7: 12:46pm On Apr 13
Q
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by dsenator: 12:47pm On Apr 13
When setting goals you have to be specific. Coming months could be December, 2024 and it could as well be in 2029.
Enough of all these promises and get down to the real business of governance!
The major key to the country becoming great lies in indiscriminate fight against corruption, total reform of the Nigerian police force and the complete overhaul of the corruptible Nigerian judiciary.
If the Police iand the judicial system in any country are good, that country will surely be good!
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by benitwater(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13
Yes we believe
You are already on track out great president asiwaju baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13
Tinubu keeps talking about comeback of economy a man he recommended in 2015 reduced next to nothing and he himself compounded by removing fuel subsidy without clear-cut plans.

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by keymatt(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13
onatisi:
Tinubu is very lucky to be the president at a time Dangote refinery is fully starting operation . The fx used for fuel importation and the funds used for subsidy payment ,if those 2 are removed , automatically the economy will improve . I think we should thank Buhari for given Dangote the much needed encouragement to start that refinery .
Why should we thank Buhari for Dangote refinery Is it not these Northern elite demons that made sure Nigerian refineries remain comatose Even when OBJ discovered the sabotage against Nigeria's refineries and sold them via privatization, who cancelled the privatization process The gates of HELL will not be far from northern demons for the sufferings they inflicted on Nigerians.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13
So shall it be.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Chukwuka319(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13
God bless BAT for his efforts in restoring Nigeria's prosperity.Anti Tinubu banshees will soon come and wail , and shed a River Amazon of tears.

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13
OkayDaddy:

Mumu, who brought Dangote to Lagos when Ondo was giving Dangote issues?

Who was the visionary behind Lekki FTZ and the Seaport Dangote vital to the refinery's operation.

Tinubu is visionary, and with time, his detractors will be advertising his achievements carelessly just as you are doing.

More Lamba and propaganda.

Nothing factual.
Capital Clown.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by yoribo: 1:18pm On Apr 13
Fareke:
President Bola Tinubu has assured that the nation’s economy will bounce back in the coming months,

Sir can people feel it? will food be cheap or diesel , fuel and kerosene. If people can't feel all na wash

https://dailytrust.com/our-economy-will-bounce-back-in-coming-months-tinubu/
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by dequir: 1:24pm On Apr 13
blueAgent:

More Lamba and propaganda.

Nothing factual.
Capital Clown.

No one asks for dollar to import diesel any more.

That ended two weeks ago.

No one buys aviation fuel with dollar any longer.

Marketers pay in Naira to Dangote Refinery in Lagos, not dollar to some refineries in Netherlands or USA or India.

PMS, kerosene and all other refined products will join in May.

Dangote Refinery is also exporting refined products and he earns dollar and the dollar he earns are kept in the bank, not his house.

So the banks are having enough dollar in their custody for other uses and users.

This is not a matter of 'I don't like Tinubu' or 'I don't like Batists'.

It is a matter of simple economic cogitation.

Naira won't slide downward again.

Rather, it will keep rising against foreign currencies including your abductee, the dollar.

When Tinubu was conceiving the Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote Refinery is now built and where a seaport is now built, he knew that the Nigerian economy will be the winner ultimately.

What did your Governor build when he was in office that is of immense benefit to the economy today?

Stop hating.

Put your deflated ego under check and swallow your pride.

Nigeria is moving up and forward.

Don't be left behind.
©️𝖘𝖜𝖆

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Morenikeji090(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13
Grace of God is greater than to be lucky.. Tinubu got grace of God at hand lol
onatisi:

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by tballeyy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13
Makunahatata:
spotting obedients is a no- brainer , just watch out for the daft ones.
people should b tagging obidient as negative minded people

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by ngwaIgbo223: 1:28pm On Apr 13
OkayDaddy:

They are here.

These are the type of people who advised Obi and he said he was advised by a mad person.

How far for Oduduwa,yeye man..now you are no longer an opposition because you choose to be a slave in order to serve...now you believe in Nigeria more than Zik... hooligans.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by tballeyy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13
zinaunreal:
Just take us back to how you met it. No dey experiment with us.
obidient.. always negative minded

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by kaymart: 1:30pm On Apr 13
onatisi:
It started during yar'Adua regime
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13
tballeyy:
obidient.. always negative minded

Your generations negative minded
Youre used to poverty. Let it strike your even in hell
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by tivhador: 1:45pm On Apr 13
Be like say Ogun wan kill dis one........
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by AareGaa: 1:56pm On Apr 13
ngwaIgbo223:
Yey man. Dollar is not at 165 yet.

Have you seen a dollar note before?

Pls, how does it look it like?

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by AdisaOwala: 1:56pm On Apr 13
Prigidypogodo:
but you're here selling outdated properties to munch ewa goin ?

Your jokes are stale

Are you really this dûmb in reality?

I blame the toxins in your late father's testes

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by kmonies: 1:57pm On Apr 13
onatisi:
correct mumu, must you discredit somebody all because you no like the person

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Peaceza: 1:59pm On Apr 13
It's his time
Let him try his best
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13
AdisaOwala:

Your jokes are stale

Are you really this dûmb in reality?

I blame the toxins in your late father's testes
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by AdisaOwala: 2:02pm On Apr 13
Prigidypogodo:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

And this is supposed to be funny? undecided

I repeat - your father shoulda stuck it in a donkey's anûs instead

Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by ngwaIgbo223: 2:03pm On Apr 13
AareGaa:

Have you seen a dollar note before?

Pls, how does it look it like?

grin grin Nigerians like you do exist? Wow..just Wow.
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13
kaymart:

It started during yar'Adua regime
Whao that is great . That is what policy continuation can bring
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Johncables402: 2:37pm On Apr 13
fuckJones:
apart from insults what else do you learn from you mother

That Ronu followers are useless people filled with tribalism and hate for their fellow Nigerians. The people causing Nigeria to be a useless country. Rubbish people
Re: Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu by Johncables402: 2:39pm On Apr 13
OkayDaddy:

They are here.

These are the type of people who advised Obi and he said he was advised by a mad person.

Obi still remains a better choice to take Nigeria to new heights than that ugly criminal. You know it but tribalism will not let you be truthful. Wicked souls

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? / Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. / Nigeria Earns N3.27trn From Oil In 10 Months