Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11793 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mansmith(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
Please cast your vote for THE WORST GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR 2009.Each pearson is entitled to only one vote and the poll will last for 7 days.so let the voting begin.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mansmith(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
come on
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
The dishonorable Alao-Akala of Oyo state.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by snowdrops(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
Closely followed by the cunning, two faced, Under performing, Lucky Igbinedion sponsored, cameleon Oshiomhole of Edo state.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
has to be Gbenga Daniels of Ogun state.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ihedi Ohakim of Imo State.Infrastructurally,Imo is still as Udenwa left it and the entire civil service is being owed.It is just a shame.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by paddylo1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
The dishonorable Alao-Akala of Oyo state.

lol. . .i dont think he is the worst. . .though he may be the most blinged out

i really dont know since am not in the country,but it gotta be someone from the east. . .

u dont play with security,cause that leads to exodus of companies and your tax base

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by toba1909(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
paddy_lo:

lol. . .i dont think he is the worst. . .though he may be the most blinged out

i really dont know since am not in the country,but it gotta be someone from the east. . .

u dont play with security,cause that leads to exodus of companies and your tax base

Alao-Akala is the worst!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by finemocha(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
buhaha great post
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by tunnytox(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2009
toba1909:

Alao-Akala is the worst!
seconded!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by adexcarz(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2009
;d
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by yemmight(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2009
tunnytox:

seconded!

Yes o. And Oyinlola second worst govt.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2009
Must definitely be between these two old pops:jona jang (jos) or martin elechi (ebonyi)
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2009
Alao Akala for me. I can not get over the sight of him rolling and worshiping Adedibu.

~Bluetooth:

Must definitely be between these two old pops:jona jang (jos) or martin elechi (ebonyi)
What do u base ur conclusion on? II am from Jos and Governor Jang is massively constructing roads and structures that have eluded plateau for years. I grew up knowing that the road to my house was a dead trap, when i went there last year, i almost got lost, all the roads in the town and local Governments are being constructed this year, that was his focus for 2009
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by edoyad(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2009
^ not what i heard about Jang . Heard the guy hands out contracts to his all his grown and married kids who live with him (operates from private residence in jos using state's funds to renovate his mansion).
Closed down state University and now many candidates from plateau state just hanging, plateau one of the few states in Nigeria like Zamfara and Jigawa without a state University.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
@aisha2
what is the achievement of jang so far other than fighting his party executive,closing down the state university and setting up a panel to investigate the jos crisis!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mansmith(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
for me the worst Gov awards should go to Abia State Governor Dr T.A Orji.In Abia state,roads go bad and there is no hope that the roads will be fixed,hospitals are shut down for months because of strike and nobody talks to the workers,some L.G.A are owing workers more than six months salary and there is no hope.the list is endless.Take a bow Sir.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by saintvalo: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
governor of bayelsa state. thief timipre silver. worse governor of the year
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Mavor: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yorubas are the most educated group in Nigeria, but they have the worst politicians. Fashola is an exception
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by kcng: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
@mavor
Any body in PDP is an enemy of the free new Nigeria, The head of PDP is satan himself and that's why they all kill each other and cant do any good even if they try.except the lord builds a house the labourer labour in vain
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
@mavor
can you buttress your point by telling me the worse yoruba politicians you know and i will tell you your thieving kinsmen in nigeria
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by DisGuy: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Bluetooth:

@aisha2
what is the achievement of jang so far other than fighting his party executive,closing down the state university and setting up a panel to investigate the jos crisis!

he is constructing or should i say completing roads contracts which were awarded by his predecessor and fighting his enemies from abuja cheesy
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
Perhaps that is much of an achievement for a state governor.I laugh in vernacular
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
has to be Gbenga Daniels of Ogun state.

without a shade of any doubt.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
Just too much to differentiate, we have too many that should share the award equally.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by DisGuy: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think gbenga daniels lost the energy he started with, too much politicking in that state just like many yourba state
or perhaps when obj returned to the state they start having two decision makers
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Am not holding forth for Jang and i am disappointed at him for using his private residence at Government House. As for his fight with Abuja, Jos is a sensitive state with a lot of friction between Moslems and Christains, Jang as the Governor is a strong Christain and the Strong Moslems are in power in Abuja, thats just the summary of the Jos Power struggle.
As for what you heard about him well, I can tell you one fact, am in my mid twenties and i grew up in Jos, this is the first road construction am seeing in Jos, as I said i grew up rescuing accident victims along my house road but last time i went, the roads have become express and double lanes, he may not be so good but i doubt if he is the worse
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
Dis Guy:

I think gbenga daniels lost the energy he started with, too much politicking in that state just like many yourba state
or perhaps when obj returned to the state they start having two decision makers

I visited Abeokuta for the first time in 10years this summer and its almost as if time literally stopped when you visit that place.  Nothing has changed, but you do notice huge billboards every where you turn celebrating his achievements.  I even saw one that started like "  Our Father OGD, "  I almost puked in my mouth.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
I even saw one that started like " Our Father OGD, " I almost puked in my mouth

how could you have missed the one that says KOSOMO BI IYABO, that made me sad, yeah with our phcn moni lodged in her possession.?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by edoyad(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
OGD is busy battling with OBJ's daughter, that has to count for something grin Lmao
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Gekko(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
ode remo:

how could you have missed the one that says KOSOMO BI IYABO, that made me sad, yeah with our phcn moni lodged in her possession.?

Sad situation 4real, im glad i missed that 1.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
I hope he is not comparing himself with ''our father GOD''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Campaign Against Your Rep Member / The Bitter INEC Ad-hoc Staffs Experience / Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.