Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 (40210 Views)

1 Dollar Is 950 / Breaking News : 1 Dollar Is Now 440 Naira / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Reality3080: 10:37am On Apr 13
keymatt:
These agbadorians are very funny grin grin grin they want us to celebrate mediocrity in the face of hunger grin grin grin they should take the Naira back to N180 where they met it in 2015 before we take their agbado govt serious. cool cool cool
u igbos will never b satisfied even if it’s 1 naira to 1 dollar

The election loss is your driving force

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by blancsn1: 10:38am On Apr 13
Your wail of sorrow pain n agony which is bound to be everlasting in your bigoted hate filled household rings nothing but relentless bountiful joy to my heart.

I am even more pleased this will last the 8 years of Tinubu presidency. If you can provide your address I will send dispatch rider to pick up your tears of sorrow pain n agony daily to soak my Garri.

JASONjnr:

Olodo.... It's ask and AS....

Mummy.....

Who are you that they will call from the north to organise a protest?

Bush rat weh deh use free opera data to browse!

Better go and hide in your brown roof and dirty environment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Reality3080: 10:41am On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

Mr. Cardoso, a genius

He will surely be a genius if the naira exchanges at N200 to a dollar where the APC met it in 2015.
nothing can satisfy u igbos n nobody is trying to please u

Even if 1 naira is 1 dollar

Nobody send una again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by JASONjnr(m): 10:44am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
Your wail of sorrow pain n agony which is bound to be everlasting in your bigoted hate filled household rings nothing but relentless bountiful joy to my heart.

I am even more pleased this will last the 8 years of Tinubu presidency. If you can provide your address I will send dispatch rider to pick up your tears of sorrow pain n agony daily to soak my Garri.

Olodo .. can you afford a dispatch?

Your other northern worshipper wants to sell off his LG sound system to buy food items. And you're here ranting and bragging.🤤🤤🤤

The people that gave you votes to win 2023 election came out to tell you that come 2027, they will not vote for your druglord anymore!

But because you be Yoruba guy weh no get liver.... You no go fit gather mind confront them...

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by ivandragon: 10:50am On Apr 13
Funny characters.

Those celebrating the exchange rate at 1,020 were the same people that condemned it at 216, yet they have the terminity to call others who complained of exchange rate at almost 2000 haters?

Talk about delusional characters.

When the rate comes down to 400-500, only then can the government be applauded.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by nedu666: 11:01am On Apr 13
Yourprick:
Road to 2k Keep your dollars closer

Are you talking to your govs, senators, ministers, top govt officials who hold majority of the dollars in Nigeria in their secret bank account or you are talking to ordinary Nigerians on Nairaland. Did they tell you ordinary Nigerians can buy 100k dollars at 1800 not to talk of 1million dollars @ 1800

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Gggjhhj: 11:13am On Apr 13
flokii:
Something.that will still crash to around #750 in few months from now.

Baffles how you people celebrate dollar fall with no significant value to the poor masses, food prices are very what have you done. All you do is praise sing your principal with no overall impact on the economy, tell them to go and regulate prices, not to be snapping dollar and naira value everyday

3 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ofunaofu: 11:19am On Apr 13
Reality3080:
nothing can satisfy u igbos n nobody is trying to please u

Even if 1 naira is 1 dollar

Nobody send una again

This is the problem I have with ethnic and tribal bigots.

How does that have to do with the Igbo? Are the Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? 

Have you suddenly forgotten when the APC campaigned against the PDP for making the naira be exchanged at N216 to a dollar with the promise to strengthen the naira and make the exchange at N1 to a dollar? If you have forgotten, history is there, and the internet is there to always remind you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ofunaofu: 11:20am On Apr 13
Reality3080:
were u igbos not happy then?

U were even saying it will get to 5000

You are irredeemable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ofunaofu: 11:25am On Apr 13
blancsn1:
Na una they pray make he crash enter ₦2000

When it crashed and we shouted, Where are you not telling us that Emefiele was illegally defending the naira? With the Tinubu policies of floating the naira, it is finding its true value. 

Why are you so unstable with your reasoning?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Peaceza: 11:25am On Apr 13
Yourprick:
We hope it continues falling wink

1 Like

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Morenikeji090(m): 11:26am On Apr 13
Of course those are items dollar affecting most phones, cars e.t.c not Garri that people in Nigeria are saying dollar done rise cos of wickedness lol
Phantom233:
No be for dollar to crash o, I hope the phones we are buying 120k will return to 45k which it was before now. Talkless of Tv, refrigerator etc which have al risen by over 200% because of this so-called Dollar trash.

4 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Peaceza: 11:27am On Apr 13
Gggjhhj:

Baffles how you people celebrate dollar fall with no significant value to the poor masses, food prices are very what have you done. All you do is praise sing your principal with no overall impact on the economy, tell them to go and regulate prices, not to be snapping dollar and naira value everyday
Ironical reality in Nigeria
Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Reality3080: 11:39am On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

This is the problem I have with ethnic and tribal bigots.

How does that have to do with the Igbo? Are the Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? 

Have you suddenly forgotten when the APC campaigned against the PDP for making the naira be exchanged at N216 to a dollar with the promise to strengthen the naira and make the exchange at N1 to a dollar? If you have forgotten, history is there, and the internet is there to always remind you. 
oga keep quiet

Don’t play dumb, we were all here when u igbos were jumping around that dollar would soon enter 5k

Shame on u emergency Nigerians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Rikidony(m): 11:58am On Apr 13
OP no talk that thing again o angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Apr 13
Reality3080:
oga keep quiet

Don’t play dumb, we were all here when u igbos were jumping around that dollar would soon enter 5k

Shame on you
Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by keymatt(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13
Reality3080:
u igbos will never b satisfied even if it’s 1 naira to 1 dollar

The election loss is your driving force
So according to zombies philosophy, anyone against Agbado govt is Igbo No wonder they call you zombies. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13
That one is over unto ur igbo brothers that wanted tinubu to fail... bunch of FOOLS...
Phantom233:
No be for dollar to crash o, I hope the phones we are buying 120k will return to 45k which it was before now. Talkless of Tv, refrigerator etc which have al risen by over 200% because of this so-called Dollar trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by CrossRhodes: 1:01pm On Apr 13
blancsn1:
My Igbo obidient people how market
Your evil party met it at 218....

Until then, bozo

2 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by ClearFlair: 1:02pm On Apr 13
Yourprick:

Where did APC meet it?

1 Like

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by spartachico(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13
So why are food prices and other commodities still in high prices

2 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by anonymous1759(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13
[center][/center]
Phantom233:

Tinubu no Dey sell phone and Pepe for market talk to your fellow Nigerians to stop exploiting themselves.

10 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by CrossRhodes: 1:03pm On Apr 13
Reality3080:
oga keep quiet

According to you zombies, if you are not for tinumbu then you are Igbo?

Nairaland madmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13
Beautiful, getting more better

3 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by kestolove95(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13
Another hrtbrk for Obidient people

4 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Omoawoke: 1:04pm On Apr 13
blancsn1:
My Igbo obidient people how market

We saw evidences of them celebrating and even making videos dancing to the fall of naira.
What a life! Celebrate the fall of your own economy because your candidate did not win an election

15 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On Apr 13
cheesy
Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by MagicalConcepts: 1:05pm On Apr 13
Great news
Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by prinsam30: 1:06pm On Apr 13
until dollar is down to 250 and fuel is 87 nothing to rejoice about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Kusu12: 1:06pm On Apr 13
keymatt:
These agbadorians are very funny grin grin grin they want us to celebrate mediocrity in the face of hunger grin grin grin they should take the Naira back to N180 where they met it in 2015 before we take their agbado govt serious. cool cool cool
Wailing wailer spotted, you've taken bad news, grunting like a pig , gnashing your teeth like a loser as career.

5 Likes

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by Villa12(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13
Max24:
Shame to the haters! They pray negative for the country but God is turning it to good. All their evil predictions and prophecies of their demonic pastors are going back to them. May all the good change in this administration favour me and my family !
the masses are hungry Why you fools are celebrating dollar that your emilokan met at #700. Ordinary paint of garri is #3,500. Useless people

1 Like

Re: 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 by CrossRhodes: 1:07pm On Apr 13
nedu666:

Are you talking to your govs, senators, ministers, top govt officials who hold majority of the dollars in Nigeria in their secret bank account or you are talking to ordinary Nigerians on Nairaland. Did they tell you ordinary Nigerians can buy 100k dollars at 1800 not to talk of 1million dollars @ 1800
If e answer you make I sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.