Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Do Women Really Want??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want??? (271 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want??? by Mrniceguy007: 10:47am On Apr 13
I stumble upon a news about why Kaka a former footballer, why is wife divorced him
As a man it's good to have that little touch of a badboy attitude in you

Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by Zonefree(m): 10:48am On Apr 13
A Perfect man is a finished man.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by JASONjnr(m): 10:53am On Apr 13
Lol

Give them shege, the way Nigerian politicians are giving Nigerians shege and later approve funds and they will worship you.

Move dollar to N1,900 then reduce it to N1,200 and they will sing your praises.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:13am On Apr 13
lipsrsealed
Bannies!!! What do you really want..

Just reminds me of how I've met different bannies who choose violent and rascally looking guys over decent and calm guys.......A girl once told me that she was missing how her BF used to beat her angry. Can you imagine? angry.
Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by Jokerman(m): 11:24am On Apr 13
We need to know what happened in the garden of Eden between Serpent and Eve.... Might not be fruit alone
Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by zyzxx(m): 11:26am On Apr 13
Women themselves don't no what they want

But overrall, give them money

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:32am On Apr 13
That is to show you how "toxic" female human nature can be. You go know say Izecson nah very simple guy with no drama. Whenever he scores a goal, u see him pull up his jersey with an inscription on his inner shirt reading"I love you Jesus".
The ex for don show Izecson Cameroon pepper for that marriage.
Re: What Do Women Really Want??? by Moniya4Real(m): 11:37am On Apr 13
I beg, forget that one. That is if you didn’t marry your own wife in the first place. Not every woman likes a touch of a bad boy. But most importantly, be a man and not a sissy.

Mrniceguy007:
I stumble upon a news about why Kaka a former footballer, why is wife divorced him
“As a man it's good to have that little touch of a badboy attitude in you”

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Smartphone Can Help Find Missing Children / Communication Tips Episode 2 / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.