Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) (50957 Views)

Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:28pm On Apr 13
KingLennon:
This particular generation is something else. When I was 20, the only thing I knew was to read my books and attend my Jamb classes sad

Na 19 year old breast I dey see so? sadsad
Na only fallen breast concern you for this matter
What of her lost soul !!
She could have become a First Lady to any of you !

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13
Namaster:
If a relationship is not working for you, just LEAVE!

Never kill because of a relationship.
wetin dis ones dey find for relationship sef..... Children wey suppose still dey read or hustling to make money

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13
19yrs old girl Kwa!!! see as breast be like bathroom slippers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 10:33pm On Apr 13
Women generally like such MEN...
They will gravitate towards you more when you're sagging your pants & smoking hemp
They do well in a hitch riddled environment.
I'm quoting Ricardo KaKa's wife now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:34pm On Apr 13
We're not equipped with enough information to determine if the boy is disappointed with the fallen breast after spending on her !!
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13
KingLennon:
This particular generation is something else. When I was 20, the only thing I knew was to read my books and attend my Jamb classes sad

Na 19 year old breast I dey see so? sadsad
at age 20 u suppose Don dey 400l na.... At age 20 I was in 400l going to
500l.... Sha I get people wey be 29 and 30 yrs for my class sha
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Pat081: 10:37pm On Apr 13
2shure:
19 years with at least 7 or more body counts,fallen breasts.greet pope in hell
all of you saying falling boos if the gal na you sister will be say this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13
Kindness218:
ye🤕🤕🤕
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.

I watched the video. The lady laid on the bed, tongue out and a knife on her chest while the guy had a deep cut at his rear neck. You could even see his neck bone. It’s obvious she came at his his neck before he switched it and stabbed her.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Apr 13
NeoWanZaeed:

Girls no dey get money.

Real money making or hardworking girl won't be with such an oaf

Tell me more.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:48pm On Apr 13
argent412:
some men are demon beast 😡...fine lady, just gone like that
Don't generalize this issue and moreover the boy is still a teen not even half to be called a man. Thank you..
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Omoawoke: 10:48pm On Apr 13
Yahoo boy stabbed olosho
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 10:49pm On Apr 13
mytime24:
Lazy guy, so he dey use weapon for girl

What happen to his strength 🤥
woman wey carry knives, dey play.. Lol.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Omoawoke: 10:49pm On Apr 13
Agunesinjaweola:
We're not equipped with enough information to determine if the boy is disappointed with the fallen breast after spending on her !!

Hell is closer to you than you think grin
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13
19yrs ND the breast don enter comma already.

Rip to her
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 10:51pm On Apr 13
argent412:
Oga e fit be self defence o, if u watched the video you'll see the kind of critical injury the guy had on his neck, it will take God's grave for him to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 10:56pm On Apr 13
1Sharon:

So that beast up there struck you as someone that had money? Between both, who looks richer? Were.
mumu, did u even follow the story at all.. Go to instablog and read the full story, leave nairaland.com and its half done stories... U think having money is by appearance?.. The way I'm. Looking at this case, it might be self defence on the guys part, if u see the kind of stabbing the girl gave him on his neck , it will take God's grace for him to survive..

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 10:57pm On Apr 13
argent412:

The same lady that almost cut off the guy neck you dey pity? That guy isn't going to jail if he survive cos obviously it's a self defence.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Oluwazeezu(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13
Upcoming youths

Rest well
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:58pm On Apr 13
Isoko,Uroboh Ijaw are very violent tribes,you need to be very careful with them regardless of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13
Testesterone on the beat
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13
IamtheTruth1:

I watched the video. The lady laid on the bed, tongue out and a knife on her chest while the guy had a deep cut at his rear neck. You could even see his neck bone. It’s obvious she came at his his neck before he switched it and stabbed her.

I just look the story laugh. They didn't say she had almost cut his head off from behind before he grabbed the knife and stabbed her.

That shit was self defence if you saw the video.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13
I don tire for una
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by preciouswoman66(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13
ASAPFERG:
SS youths and foolishness

What does the whole of "South South youth" got to do with foolishness cause of a murder case of a 19 years old girl?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by preciouswoman66(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13
Agugbadin:
Isoko,Uroboh Ijaw are very violent tribes,you need to be very careful with them regardless of gender.

You're very stupid for this statement you made
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:20pm On Apr 13
Ashawoman82:
mumu, did u even follow the story at all.. Go to instablog and read the full story, leave nairaland.com and its half done stories... U think having money is by appearance?.. The way I'm. Looking at this case, it might be self defence on the guys part, if u see the kind of stabbing the girl gave him on his neck , it will take God's grace for him to survive..

😳 chai... seems they were having a knife fight, that wound is really deep...he should be able to get off on self defense..🥺
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Ashawoman82: 11:24pm On Apr 13
1Sharon:

😳 chai... seems they were having a knife fight, that wound is really deep...he should be able to get off on self defense..🥺
thank God u know, and we both know it's the lady that likely start the fight... Most men won't use weapon fir a fight cos men are naturally stronger, so it's likely she attacked the dude with a knife, then the guy retaliated, a typical thing that adrenaline can cause... This is pure self defence..

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by treatise: 11:24pm On Apr 13
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.
Na you born the girl? Even her father nor get right to kill her for whatever reason, haaaa!
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by SUNNINO(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13
Your generaroon
ASAPFERG:
SS youths and foolishness
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 11:32pm On Apr 13
Sirlins:
Nigeria is a mini America when it comes to "murder" una too get mind abeg

Southsouth and southeast people are something else.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:41pm On Apr 13
Kindness218:
Omo shocked. I think its a case of self defense. Their relationship was indeed a very toxic one
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by LiveWire85: 11:43pm On Apr 13
Fear Ozoro
Fear Sapele
Fear Ughelli
Fear Warri

These towns are known for bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sows A Seed With A Stolen SUV In Church In Lagos & Was Arrested / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.