Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) (50886 Views)

Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:58pm On Apr 13
2shure:
19 years with at least 7 or more body counts,fallen breasts.greet pope in hell

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 12:10am On Apr 14
I don't know what most delta parents are raising, prostitute and yahoo plenty for that state and them no hide am

This girl suppose to be under parents roof, what's she doing at a man's place at 7am if not that she passed a night at what age

She crossed to other side so untimely, Quite unfortunate, I hope her parents are happy now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by troytino: 12:17am On Apr 14
NairaMaster1:

19 years old girl doing ashawo. The breast don suffer too much trauma.

If it's the 20 years old animal in that picture then the girl was a prostitute.

Even if she was a prostitute, does she deserve death??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by rollywise(m): 12:18am On Apr 14
RIP to the dead but did I just read 19 or 29?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:35am On Apr 14
19..! This girl can't be 19 make I no just talk wetin I see...

Arrest that demon face of a guy, if relationship is not working why not just ghost it now look at where it has ended both of them....
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:48am On Apr 14
1Sharon:

So that beast up there struck you as someone that had money? Between both, who looks richer? Were.

She deserved it.

The guy acted on self-defence, so he's most likely not going to jail. She stabbed and cut him deep in the neck first. I doubt he will survive that cut looking at how porous and deep it looked. If I were him, I would maim her totally so she wouldn't have any legs to walk again on the other side.

On another note, why do you seem to judge people by their appearance? LOL. Having money and looking dapper isn't synonymous in the books of most guys down here, most especially the benefit boys. I could decide not to look like what I have in my account and that doesn't make me less of what I own.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Probz(m): 1:07am On Apr 14
May he rot in jail.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Apr 14
The comments on this thread show that some of you men don’t deserve the air you breathe.

Crude worthless ediots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:21am On Apr 14
argent412:
some men are demon beast 😡...fine lady, just gone like that
And what about some women? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/8060579/lady-dies-after-envious-friend
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by walyx(m): 2:34am On Apr 14
Ezmans:
19 years old with fall breast
You noticed that too? It's well.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by abobote: 2:37am On Apr 14
This girl with sagged breast, 19?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by StPete: 5:05am On Apr 14
argent412:

Shut up! Both partners stabbed each other, unfortunately the lady couldn’t survive it

99% of the time during quarrels, ladies are usually the first to pick up knives to threaten their partners and even stab them first

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by y3mi(m): 5:19am On Apr 14
They be lookin' for a real nigga in all the wrong places, by all the wrong ways, they don't care, they don't change 'cause
they gon' do what they want!

- Trinidad James
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by essentialone(m): 5:21am On Apr 14
If she lived a good life while alive, may her soul Rest in Peace. If not...
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by AsianTotal: 5:32am On Apr 14
cococandy:
The comments on this thread show that some of you men don’t deserve the air you breathe.

Crude worthless ediots
You are a grade one 1dd1ot.
Can't you see both of them stabbed each other, but the girl could not survive. It is obvious she was even the first to stab the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:33am On Apr 14
Weknowbetter:
He so skinny and weak of course he took weapon to take her down. Probably not even her man but someone she was using. They no match

Stop USING men who are NOT YOUR MATCH most of them are demons that will take you down then what becomes of your sagging breast....using someone as a woman to get money is as bad as stabbing someone who is using you to get money as a man...RIP to both of them.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:47am On Apr 14
BabbanBura:
Is this how the b shocked shocked bs of a 19 yrs old now look like?

She is dead and the b🌞🌞bs nor get meaning again. Do you know if she is a mother already?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:47am On Apr 14
19 years old.. with that kinda fallen heroines......terrible!
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by ScarletBrace(m): 6:01am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.

19 years? With this kind fallen and slippers breast?
Na wa o
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 6:08am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.
See her saggy breast, 1 man down...It remain steve crown... He is a brown clown...that is wearing gown/female gown...He...night gown?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Ekulegold: 6:11am On Apr 14
mytime24:
Lazy guy, so he dey use weapon for girl

What happen to his strength 🤥
I've watched the video of accident,the lady was the first to stab the guy's back of head. Men it was horrible,the fight was a bloody one,at the end the lady got stabbed in the neck. I nor know since when relationship don turn to do or die affair,if it's not working well just quit. Now the girl don die useless death,the useless guy after spending a month in hospital cause of the wounds he sustained,he will then spend atleast 18 years in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 6:12am On Apr 14
troytino:

Even if she was a prostitute, does she deserve death??
Yes! Prostitutes deserves death... If you are one, be expecting your death... Prostitutes deserves to be electrocutes in their institute or with their institute... They don't have restitute...and they are resolutes... If prostitutes don't deserves death, who know deserves death? Death by hanging?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 6:52am On Apr 14
This story takes me back many years ago,. When I had a fight with our neighbors son,. After the yeye guy beat me silly,. I ran into the kitchen and picked up a knife,. really would have stabbed that grin motherfuckeeer. Cause I was angry and hurt,. If not for the huge crowd in our compound then that overpowered me.. after the whole movie scene,. I can still remember the smack and stern warning my older sister gave me,. Lool.. instantly it made me aware of my actions and behavior, especially as I was on the verge of crossing the line and engaging in something that may lead to negative consequences ...

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 6:54am On Apr 14
2shure:
19 years with at least 7 or more body counts,fallen breasts.greet pope in hell
I tire cry
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 6:57am On Apr 14
20 vs 19..... na relationship dey their head...when two immature people meet..... if no be thief wey the girl be probably the boy dey ball tight..still dey do drug you come still get mind stay with the 20years idiot..People need to learn....may the boy rot kpatakpata

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Azazyel: 6:58am On Apr 14
The girl don collect yahoo money go collect gbola for outside. Delta youths! E no go pass yahoo and hookup matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 6:59am On Apr 14
argent412:

Shut up,abi na owner be major beasts...man go dey take care of owner do everything for owner still owner go carry that smelling to to go give another man.. betrayals
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by ASAPFERG: 6:59am On Apr 14
SUNNINO:
Your generaroon
your father
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Phantom233: 7:04am On Apr 14
Rip but ladies should refrain from harlotry and sexual relationship until they're ready for marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Meteng: 7:32am On Apr 14
I hope that’s not the girl in the second picture. A 19 year old girl can’t have that kind of bobi
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:39am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:

19 years looking like 30yrs let's call a spade a spade she is an oloshoism
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:43am On Apr 14
KingLennon:
This particular generation is something else. When I was 20, the only thing I knew was to read my books and attend my Jamb classes sad

Na 19 year old breast I dey see so? sadsad

Na because you no enter school on time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.