Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) (50901 Views)

Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:47am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.

Men are the problem of this world. Quote me anywhere
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:01am On Apr 14
StPete:

Shut up! Both partners stabbed each other, unfortunately the lady couldn’t survive it

99% of the time during quarrels, ladies are usually the first to pick up knives to threaten their partners and even stab them first

You're right. Based on the gory photos, the lady slashed him at the back of the head first. She could have had him killed if he hadn't reacted by fatally stabbing her. If he gets a good lawyer, he can get acquitted based on self defense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 8:05am On Apr 14
Anyone who can control his/her anger in any circumstances/situations is the best creature on earth.

Say No To Anger issues
Say No To Other Crime vices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Greattha: 8:31am On Apr 14
Kindness218, These your pictures and caption aren't kind to the people involved now.

That's someone's daughter, sister, niece etc.

Life is unpredictable. Or do you think that girl or boy planned to end like that?

Just cos you have access to that picture doesn't mean you repost it.

How would you feel if that was someone you knew and you find people posting it for fun?

Let's respect the living, the dead and their grieving loved ones.

Please,just a friendly advice...take them down.

Kindness218:
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Pauliaette(m): 8:37am On Apr 14
Na self defence naha... No be wetin we go hear after?
But people get mind ooo
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by delishpot: 8:38am On Apr 14
She go say she love him. She know say na werey she dey date since.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:50am On Apr 14
20 years old and 19 years old what do they know about relationship

Now he is on the run ,
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24am On Apr 14
Sometimes when people depend too much on a relationship, this is how it ends.

When one makes relationship their everything.

Why not walk away, must they kill each other and wound themselves because of relationship.

Kindness218:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by sexydebo(m): 9:58am On Apr 14
If this news was from the Northern nigeria, we won't see the face of the culprit. This agenda has to stop.

If you can't keep the same energy.

Rip to the lady.

And it's only a weak and fatherless man that will raise his hand on a woman talkless of murder.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Kellyboy82(m): 9:59am On Apr 14
You guys don't really know what happened, the girl is very violent and shes always the one carry weapons on the guy, they have talked to her severally but she refused, she stabbed the guy first that day before the guy defended himself, he even went to the police station to report him self, the girl was the violent one in the relationship... [left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:05am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
The Delta State Police Command has apprehended a 20-year-old man identified as Raphael Egbo for the alleged murder of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Jessica Uzowanne. The incident occurred in Ozoro, the headquarters of the Isoko North Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Abaniwonda Olufemi, revealed this shocking development to reporters in Asaba on Thursday, April 11, 2024. According to CP Olufemi, the distressing incident took place on March 29, 2024, around 7:00 am when the Ozoro Divisional Police Officer (DPO) received a report of a suspected murder.

"Investigation revealed the suspect was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, one Raphael Egbo, aged 20, over a disagreement," stated CP Olufemi.

Raphael Egbo is currently in police custody as investigations into this tragic event continue.

He'll rot in jail
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 11:52am On Apr 14
Queenslander:
This story takes me back many years ago,. When I had a fight with our neighbors son,. After the yeye guy beat me silly,. I ran into the kitchen and picked up a knife,. really would have stabbed that grin motherfuckeeer. Cause I was angry and hurt,. If not for the huge crowd in our compound then that overpowered me.. after the whole movie scene,. I can still remember the smack and stern warning my older sister gave me,. Lool.. instantly it made me aware of my actions and behavior, especially as I was on the verge of crossing the line and engaging in something that may lead to negative consequences ...
Hmm your blood dey hot oh😮
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14
kendrick9:
Hmm your blood dey hot oh😮
no reason ham,. It was a long time ago.. lool..

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14
Open mouth waaaah!
Did you know the girl stab the guy as well at the back of the neck so open that you can see the vertebrae.
OP pls stop posting biased news.

argent412:
some men are demon beast 😡...fine lady, just gone like that

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by truthhurts2: 12:38pm On Apr 14
ASAPFERG:
SS youths and foolishness
This is not specific about any region Oga ade, this kind thing happen everywhere, all regions... Pls wise up
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14
Ekulegold:

I've watched the video of accident,the lady was the first to stab the guy's back of head. Men it was horrible,the fight was a bloody one,at the end the lady got stabbed in the neck. I nor know since when relationship don turn to do or die affair,if it's not working well just quit. Now the girl don die useless death,the useless guy after spending a month in hospital cause of the wounds he sustained,he will then spend atleast 18 years in prison.

If he gets a good lawyer, he won’t spend even 2 years in prison. It was self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:19pm On Apr 14
Kellyboy82:
You guys don't really know what happened, the girl is very violent and shes always the one carry weapons on the guy, they have talked to her severally but she refused, she stabbed the guy first that day before the guy defended himself, he even went to the police station to report him self, the girl was the violent one in the relationship...

Exactly.

Leave people who are judging from half concocted stories given on Nairaland. I watched the gory video on Instablog’s Telegram handle and I must say that with the degree of tear on that guy’s neck, it will be a miracle for him to survive it. She struck first, so she deserved whatever came after.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14
FireUpNow:

She is dead and the b🌞🌞bs nor get meaning again. Do you know if she is a mother already?

Quite another perspective!
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by tophempire: 2:13pm On Apr 14
argent412:

What did the lady DO?

Ona want alpha male na😂😂😂 you no know watin make am alpha
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by achimendy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14
argent412:

Is easy to conclude when you're not there.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by donem: 2:54pm On Apr 14
pretydiva:

Omo shocked. I think its a case of self defense. Their relationship was indeed a very toxic one
I recall the day my ex girlfriend carried knife for me, I gave her distance then smooth talked/threatened her that if she dares approach me, inspite of the knife she's bearing, I will disarm and kill her, she later threw it down.
After that incident I never continued with the relationship again, ran for my life.
I Was lucky it happened when I had a chance of self defence, could have been worse if I was asleep. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:27pm On Apr 14
UyaiIncomparabl:

She deserved it.

The guy acted on self-defence, so he's most likely not going to jail. She stabbed and cut him deep in the neck first. I doubt he will survive that cut looking at how porous and deep it looked. If I were him, I would maim her totally so she wouldn't have any legs to walk again on the other side.

On another note, why do you seem to judge people by their appearance? LOL. Having money and looking dapper isn't synonymous in the books of most guys down here, most especially the benefit boys. I could decide not to look like what I have in my account and that doesn't make me less of what I own.

That's not him! I've done some research and that couple in the video is south african. If OP had such an injury I doubt he'd be medically fit to face arrest and the injury wasn't hinted anywhere in this article.
Let's wait for updates sha.

Lol sorry I tend to forget, old and new money present very differently.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On Apr 14
donem:

I recall the day my ex girlfriend carried knife for me, I gave her distance then smooth talked/threatened her that if she dares approach me, inspite of the knife she's bearing, I will disarm and kill her, she later threw it down.
After that incident I never continued with the relationship again, ran for my life.
I Was lucky it happened when I had a chance of self defence, could have been worse if I was asleep. undecided
Thank God she threw the knife away. When some people are angry they can do and undo.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14
1Sharon:

That's not him! I've done some research and that couple in the video is south african. If OP had such an injury I doubt he'd be medically fit to face arrest and the injury wasn't hinted anywhere in this article.
Let's wait for updates sha.

Lol sorry I tend to forget, old and new money present very differently.

Are you waiting for updates via NL’s wack bloggers or from which source exactly? The people in the OP are real-time victims of the video you watched.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Apr 14
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you waiting for updates via NL’s wack bloggers or from which source exactly? The people in the OP are real-time victims of the video you watched.

They are not. That's a difference couple. Do your research.
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by donem: 3:51pm On Apr 14
pretydiva:

Thank God she threw the knife away. When some people are angry they can do and undo.
She knew if i take my threat of disarming and killing her serious, she stood little chance, she accompanied me to my taekwondo trainings a couple of time back then. wink
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Konjiboii: 4:25pm On Apr 14
Women know wetin dem dey find, they love rough necks and toxic and druggies because “it’s giving”
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:02am On Apr 15
I don't pity these useless girls whenever they end up like this. They made their choice.

Sometime ago a stupid girl posted on social media that she would rather cry in a range rover than laugh in a Keke......Give me one good reason why someone with this mentality doesn't deserve to die in a toxic relationship/marriage?
Re: Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) by Orinechi: 9:58am On Apr 15
Just take a look at someone's daughter breast asa flat as playing field

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Fight Over Mutual Boyfriend In Tai Solarin University Education, Ogun / Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.