Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55695 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by LEXYLOV: 11:50pm On Apr 13
Most of those UAVs and Missiles from iran will not even reach israel air space, simoly because, as of now, USA, FRANCE AND UK WAR SHIPS and frigates including sub marines are currently operating around israel sutting down Houthi drones on daily basis, sure they will intercepted
these incoming threats and destroy them as well, also Jordan who is a western allies and a neutra nation among israel neighbours, has order that, any uavs that flying over their airspace should be short down. And they need to cross jordan to israel. So nothing much for israel to be worried quote author=Empiree post=129425539]Also, people need to understand that Iran only target military base in Israel not Israeli civilians. So far no casualties [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by 7upnigeria: 11:50pm On Apr 13
Empiree:
Live updates:

💣 Landed in Jerusalem just now

You don land Jerusalem. Wetin be update.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by RaptorX: 11:50pm On Apr 13
Drones that will be all shot down, this show is just for Iranian domestic consumption to show their people they are really retaliating. Why would they send those slow moving drones from thousands of miles away, when you know they will all be shot down if you are really trying to slap Isreal like the Iranian Supreme leader said.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lawag3: 11:51pm On Apr 13
Empiree:
you better shine your eyes. This was before. There are holes in the cracks just now. They are landing in Israel now. I'm following live updates

Let's see.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by pansophist(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13
On May 7th 1999, the US bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, Serbia. As expected, the Chinese were furious, but they didn't escalated by sending bombs to the USA.

They bid their time, and saw USA's aggression as a distraction. Twenty years later, their plan worked. They are the world's largest economy in PPP, the global industrial powerhouse, and a superpower.

Iran shouldn't have sent drones to Israel, or at least, they should retaliate in similar measures. Sending drones to Israel territory is going over the board.

But before Iran will take such measures, I believe it must have weighed all possible results and consequences, and is ready for any outcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Akhaz024: 11:52pm On Apr 13
amaridigital:

Neutral. Christianity doesn't support this insane bloodshed. This escalation will lead to large scale destruction of human lives. This could only benefit Satan who needs more souls in hell. A true christian should never support war and bloodshed no matter who is wrong or right. Christ died for both Arab Muslims and the Israeli news. It doesn't matter the religion. When you see anyone jubilating that Israel is killing Palestinians or vice versa then know that such people don't really know Christ.

You sound very reasonable than even the so called nairaland pastor @ righteousness and most Christian on this thread
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 11:53pm On Apr 13
oneman2k7:
When Isreal retaliates now, some people will be shouting.

I pity small children and women. Many of them will die.

They will soon start crying for ceasefire and displaying inflated casualty figures.

I have never seen a region that hastes peace like the middle East always wanting to wipe out isreal and they have failed each time. The hatred is just too much

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13
Update: The drones and missiles are burnt in the sky and falling down cool cool. Thank God.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13
Iamzik:

So In your mind Israelis prefer Muslims who are always plotting to wipe them out to Christians who are always standing with them?

Are you alright upstairs?

Tell your Muslim brothers in insreal to launch jihad against the Jews and see what becomes of them in hours
I just described Israel religion percentage to u and instead of u doing ur research to confirm things, u are resulting to abuse. Is that what they teach u in ur church? And I never said Israel is standing with Muslims or christians or whatever, I am trying to point it out to u who believe that this is a Christian vs Muslim war that u are wrong. Israel since independence has never been a Christian nation. Go and do ur research. 70 something percentage of their population practice Judaism (they are more of an old testament type. They don't believe in Jesus Christ and they don't count him as one of their own), about 13% is Muslim and just 1.8 is christian.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Blossomcresty(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13
Empiree:
you better shine your eyes. This was before. There are holes in the cracks just now. They are landing in Israel now. I'm following live updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 11:54pm On Apr 13
LEXYLOV:
Most of those UAVs and Missiles from iran will not even reach israel air space, simoly because, as of now, USA, FRANCE AND UK WAR SHIPS and frigates including sub marines are currently operating around israel sutting down Houthi drones on daily basis, sure they will intercepted
these incoming threats and destroy them as well, also Jordan who is a western allies and a neutra nation among israel neighbours, has order that, any uavs that flying over their airspace should be short down. And they need to cross jordan to israel. So nothing much for israel to be worried quote author=Empiree post=129425539]Also, people need to understand that Iran only target military base in Israel not Israeli civilians. So far no casualties
how about they simple openly caution and condemn Israel for attacking and killing Iranian diplomats in Iranian embassy?. Don't you think this would have settled things?. I am watching live updates though.

Israel is just like a saying in Yoruba adage. Israel is uncultured drama baby that is ready to wreck havoc knowing that her fathers are there to protect her.

Bomb 💣💣 just landed near Nazareth right now

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by 11doubledee: 11:57pm On Apr 13
laidima88:

That is to tell you that Christians don't like Muslims they just don't have choice, if they have their way in Nigeria, what they will do to us will be a child play compared to what is happening in Gaza, they all know Gaza is fighting for its freedom but they fact that they are Muslims they wish them anhilated .
To all those Muslims asslicking Christians , know can never love u until u change to their religion as Quran had said.

Only madness can cure madness
Biggest lie to cause division!
Some of my best friends are actually Muslims.
God help me bless baba Razak wherever you are.
Same thing with mama sultan.
Ati Baba Hussain.
These are some of the best people i have met in my lifetime.
I love and respect them so much I can go out my way for them.
But one thing we all have in common is ,we despise wickedness, especially in the name of God.
Be you a Muslim, Christian or any other religion.
For us it's humanity before religion.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by BadBradley: 11:57pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

What concerns Iraq? Smh
do you read and understand before you comment ? Abi you're guided by igbo impulse?

Iran will succumb as Iraq did during the gulf war when they attacked Iran initially before US intervention.

And you dey post ignorance with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by seunmsg(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

The USA and UK are saying that over 100 drones have been intercepted by them,
Some will definitely go through
No air defence system is 100 percent accurate

Yeah, a lot of the drones will be easily intercepted because they are slow and Isreal is not really a big country with huge airspace. Let’s see how far they can go with intercepting the cruise and ballistic missiles.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 11:58pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Blossomcresty post=129425750][/quote]Iran has stopped already. It only exercised it's right under UN charter which was reasonable. But it says if Israel responds they will come harder
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by obedience4(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13
pansophist:
On May 7th 1999, the US bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, Serbia. As expected, the Chinese were furious, but they didn't escalated by sending bombs to the USA.

They bid their time, and saw USA's aggression as a distraction. Twenty years later, their plan worked. They are the world's largest economy in PPP, the global industrial powerhouse, and a superpower.

Iran shouldn't have sent drones to Israel, or at least, they should retaliate in similar measures. Sending drones to Israel territory is going over the board.

But before Iran will take such measures, I believe it must have weighed all possible results and consequences, and is ready for any outcome.

We're have you been?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13
Hmm, Iran may be lying, lets be watching. This may escalate
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by obedience4(m): 12:00am On Apr 14
seunmsg:

Yeah, a lot of the drones will be easily intercepted because they are slow and Isreal is not really a big country with huge airspace. Let’s see how far they can go with intercepting the cruise and ballistic missiles.

The IDF David sling and the patriot defence system will be used for the ICBM

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 12:03am On Apr 14
SeriouslySense:
Russia could also join in the war.

Update: Iran claims it attacked in response to the embassy attack and citing Article 51 of the un Law, Iran said it has finished its attack.
And the matter has been concluded. And if Israel should respond, it will also respond. Meanwhile the Iranian drones are being shut down by the US.

So it seems Iran was just making a statement. So it all depends on how Israel responds

The matter has "concluded" for Iran -they have enjoyed their one minute of madness. They coordinated attacks on Israel with Hezbollah and Houthis.

Sadly, the matter is just starting for Israel. There will be devastating hit in Iran as a consequence.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:05am On Apr 14
laidima88:

That is to tell you that Christians don't like Muslims they just don't have choice, if they have their way in Nigeria, what they will do to us will be a child play compared to what is happening in Gaza, they all know Gaza is fighting for its freedom but they fact that they are Muslims they wish them anhilated .
To all those Muslims asslicking Christians , know can never love u until u change to their religion as Quran had said.

Only madness can cure madness

Were you not among those that celebrated on October 7?

How is that celebration going nowadays?🤣🤣

You are here planning another celebration of another wrong step by Iran. I hope you will not be crying genocide few months from now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by RaptorX: 12:06am On Apr 14
Isreal should let go of any retaliation against Iran, because this was a very limited Iranian attack and very limited to avoid escalation.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by 7upnigeria: 12:07am On Apr 14
Empiree:
Iran has stopped already. It only exercised it's right under UN charter which was reasonable. But it says if Israel responds they will come harder

One step at a time. Make the missiles enter Israel first, lets see how born trouble (Netanyahu) will react to it.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:07am On Apr 14
MT:

The matter has "concluded" for Iran -they have enjoyed their one minute of madness. They coordinated attacks on Israel with Hezbollah and Houthis.

Sadly, the matter is just starting for Israel. There will be devastating hit in Iran as a consequence.
Iran are no joke. It isn't going to be an easy battle for Israel if they decide to attack back. The attack from Iran was just a warning to Israel, that they wouldn't back down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by blacknp(m): 12:07am On Apr 14
Riskymarvelous:
grin : grin grin lol...I laugh in Zimbabwe,,,, USA or NATO never fight Russia know this and know peace if USA and NATO mistakenly enter war with Russia aswear to God almighty within 2 months nobody go remain for Russia again go and verify very well
Which country almighty America done fight by themselves? Why NATO never enter, no be fear? make Russia just kill 100 soldiers, you go see protest for the whole EU countries, we no want war, nonsensical cowards.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:08am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

Were you not among those that celebrated on October 7?

How is that celebration going nowadays?🤣🤣

You are here planning another celebration of another wrong step by Iran. I hope you will not be crying genocide few months from now
I wonder why u guys support Israel blindly. Even USA castigated Israel for the bombing but u are here making it seem like Israel didn't go direct first.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by LEXYLOV: 12:08am On Apr 14
My brother, this is a political war. The same reason why USA kills suleimani an Irania top general in Iraq 4 yrs ago, was the same reason why israel target those iranian generals in Damascus consulate attack early this month that triggered this. Those General are responsible for Hamas, hisbollah, and houthi attacks coordination. Infact they are in the same meeting in that consulate on the day of the attack. Idf had all their fact and as been tracking them for long before that day. They came tbere for the purpose of meeting with those terrorists.
Empiree:
how about they simple openly caution and condemn Israel for attacking and killing Iranian diplomats in Iranian embassy?. Don't you think this would have settled things?. I am watching live updates though.

Israel is just like a saying I'm Yoruba adage. Israel is uncultured drama baby that is ready to wreck havoc knowing that her fathers are there to protect her.

Bomb 💣💣 just landed near Nazareth right now

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AirBay: 12:09am On Apr 14
I no understand this thing o. You wan attack your enemy, you still dy announce am grin

This is all been planned by world powers. The world have have been dragged to shitsss

Another one come say the attack has been concluded grin you start war and you say e don end... isalright

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:09am On Apr 14
blacknp:
Which country almighty America done fight by themselves? Why NATO never enter, no be fear? make Russia just kill 100 soldiers, you go see protest for the whole EU countries, we no want war, nonsensical cowards.
don't mind that guy, and he thinks the entirety of Europe won't suffer too. Even america self will not escape a large amount of damages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:11am On Apr 14
LEXYLOV:
My brother, this is a political war. The same reason why USA kills suleimani an Irania top general in Iraq 4 yrs ago, was the same reason why israel target those iranian generals in Damascus consulate attack early this month that triggered this. Those General are responsible for Hamas, hisbollah, and houthi attacks coordination. Infact they are in the same meeting in that consulate on the day of the attack. Idf had all their fact and as been tracking them for long before that day. They came tbere for the purpose of meeting with those terrorists.
and during that time they did the same retaliation to america too. Are u aware soldiers died during the attack but USA didn't attack back because they know they started it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:12am On Apr 14
tuzle:
I just described Israel religion percentage to u and instead of u doing ur research to confirm things, u are resulting to abuse. Is that what they teach u in ur church? And I never said Israel is standing with Muslims or christians or whatever, I am trying to point it out to u who believe that this is a Christian vs Muslim war that u are wrong. Israel since independence has never been a Christian nation. Go and do ur research. 70 something percentage of their population practice Judaism (they are more of an old testament type. They don't believe in Jesus Christ and they don't count him as one of their own), about 13% is Muslim and just 1.8 is christian.

And I can see right through your motive of posting that irrelevant statistics. You want to turn Christians against the Jews or at least dissuade them from supporting Israel.

Supporters of Hamas have been doing that since last year and it has not worked. Try something else.

Israel will gladly stand with Christians than with Muslims who want to wipe them off the face of the earth. Let that sink in. Your statistics mean nothing with the load of hatred directed at Israel from the Muslim world

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 12:12am On Apr 14
tuzle:
Iran are no joke. It isn't going to be an easy battle for Israel if they decide to attack back. The attack from Iran was just a warning to Israel, that they wouldn't back down.

Iran can only try, Israel will destroy them.

Start by comparing Air Force to Air Force. Look at the capabilities available to the two countries. Israel owns F-35 the most sophisticated US made warplanes.

Iran can only try, they will be subdued

Who can come to Iran's help as ally . Russia is bogged down in war, China will never go to war at the expense of Iran, their economy is at stake, North Korea ...lol.

Israel has the military sophistication of US, UK and France at their becks and calls

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by torqque7(m): 12:13am On Apr 14
RingRoadMafia:

I know this news gives you a hard-on since its anti-Isreal and I know you're elated because I saw you posting in support of Hamas right after the October 7 attacks. My only concern is that there's a video of you on YouTube carrying out water baptism on some unsuspecting Christians. Are those innocent people aware that they've been damned by letting a closet Islamist deceive them into thinking that they're being baptised?

Abeg share YouTube link of the lunatic if you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.