Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55709 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by God1000(m): 12:14am On Apr 14
SeriouslySense:
My God, the rocket alert is over northern Israel. I dream something bad happened there. pray for Israel.
Hezbollah is also attacking Israel with rockets at the moment
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 12:15am On Apr 14
Lawag3:

I knew you'll be happy but non has gotten to Israel yet.
grin Iranian ballistic missiles flying over the Israeli Knesset

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:16am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

And I can see right through your motive of posting that irrelevant statistics. You want to turn Christians against the Jews or at least dissuade them from supporting Israel.

Supporters of Hamas have been doing that since last year and it has not worked. Try something else.

Israel will gladly stand with Christians than with Muslims who want to wipe them off the face of the earth. Let that sink in. Your statistics mean nothing with the load of hatred directed at Israel from the Muslim world
for ur info, I am a Christian. I didn't say anything about who is supporting who. Nothing concern me with the religious war as I believe humanity should come first over any stupid war.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:18am On Apr 14
tuzle:
I wonder why u guys support Israel blindly. Even USA castigated Israel for the bombing but u are here making it seem like Israel didn't go direct first.

Israel did not launch an attack on Iran from Israeli soil. Iran has just launched an attack on Israel directly from Iranian soil. Do you understand what that means?

That is a license for Israel to directly target where the missiles/drones originated from. That is declaration of full scale war!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lawag3: 12:19am On Apr 14
Krismas:

It should hit it na. How many Jew deaths? It should by like at least 10 with all the drones and missiles Iran used

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 12:21am On Apr 14
I saw that is happened 1 hour ago. Even at the moment, the missiles and drones are being intercepted
God1000:
Hezbollah is also attacking Israel with rockets at the moment

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Bbbwings: 12:21am On Apr 14
Ballistic missiles lauched from Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by torqque7(m): 12:21am On Apr 14
Lizzysamuel:

Odeeeee. What concerns Obi with Iran and Isreal fight.

Agbadorians are dumb people na,no single sense that's why he had to bring PO into this matter.They always get erections for evil things,see them supporting Iran na..Very foolish people we share this country with.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Bbbwings: 12:21am On Apr 14
Explosions reported around Israel.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by LEXYLOV: 12:22am On Apr 14
Yes sir that is correct. But i strongly doubt it if israel will retaliate to this attack. Simply because,
i dont think that, this attacks will cause any significant damages to israeli side. Once it didn't. Usa will quickly intervene to prevent further escalations. Cause, surely most of these uavs will definitely been short down even before reaching israel. Egypt, jordan, saudi and other will quickly ask for deescalation. Never forget that, iran call Belgium, France, UK and Russia before lunching this attacks. So they all knew what they are doing. I believe only Hesbollah rockets or drones reach israel most cause of distanceand terrain.
tuzle:
and during that time they did the same retaliation to america too. Are u aware soldiers died during the attack but USA didn't attack back because they know they started it.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:22am On Apr 14
tuzle:
for ur info, I am a Christian. I didn't say anything about who is supporting who. Nothing concern me with the religious war as I believe humanity should come first over any stupid war.

The people we are talking about do not believe in humanity. They will gladly put a knife ro your throat. Stay there and be forming woke. I bet if you are in netanyahus shoes you will just let October 7 slide because you love peace.

The jihadist love your type. They will encourage you to be neutral and embrace "peace" while they deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Bbbwings: 12:22am On Apr 14
torqque7:

Agbadorians are dumb people na,no single sense that's why he had to bring PO into this matter.They always get erections for evil things,see them supporting Iran na..Very foolish people we share this country with.
This obeidient supports Iran.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Bbbwings: 12:26am On Apr 14
Missile Impact reported in Southern Israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 12:27am On Apr 14
LEXYLOV:
My brother, this is a political war. The same reason why USA kills suleimani an Irania top general in Iraq 4 yrs ago, was the same reason why israel target those iranian generals in Damascus consulate attack early this month that triggered this. Those General are responsible for Hamas, hisbollah, and houthi attacks coordination. Infact they are in the same meeting in that consulate on the day of the attack. Idf had all their fact and as been tracking them for long before that day. They came tbere for the purpose of meeting with those terrorists.
Do you have evidence?. If they have evidence, this is why UN was created. Go to UN and report Iran. But for the fact that they didn't show their lies. You can't just go around killing people. If someone does something to you, the law says don't take law in your hands. You must report to the authority. The same universal law applies to countries.

As for Mr. Trump, he's someone I love. I know Trump did not want to strike Sulaimoni. He said it close to the end of his term that he was forced to do so. He's a businessman. Businessmen dont want war. As for saying Iran supports those resistance you mentioned, maybe you should do yourself a favor by learning a little bit about un charter. They know that Iran is morally right but because they want to keep stealing Palestinian land they can't say the truth. UN already told Israel decades ago about it's illegal occupation of west Bank. Also the same way Iran backs those people is the same way Israel and western countries back isis and alkaida to kill people unconditionally.

Let's keep watching the video game. Relax. Get popcorn and let's keep watching.

💣 💣 are now raining down on several places in Israel. They are not intercepted . Keep yourself safe bro.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AroleOduduwa2: 12:28am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

Israel did not launch an attack on Iran from Israeli soil. Iran has just launched an attack on Israel directly from Iranian soil. Do you understand what that means?

That is a license for Israel to directly target where the missiles/drones originated from. That is declaration of full scale war!

Stop embarrassing yourself; attacking a foreign consulate equates to an attack on the homeland of that nation. Such actions are explicitly prohibited under the UN Charter.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by BscHolder: 12:28am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

boss you just perfectly nailed it

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 12:28am On Apr 14
Krismas:

No ballistic missiles was launched.

Only cruise missile and drones.

However, in the future if Ballistic missiles are launched, Israel is equipped with Davids sling and Patriot missiles, with further capabilities from F-15, F-16 and F-35

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 12:28am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

The people we are talking about do not believe in humanity. They will gladly put a knife ro your throat. Stay there and be forming woke. I bet if you are in netanyahus shoes you will just let October 7 slide because you love peace.

The jihadist love your type. They will encourage you to be neutral and embrace "peace" while they deal with you
fanatic judeo-christian extremist. What's the difference between Benjamin Satanyahu and isis?. Both are terro.rists
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by torqque7(m): 12:31am On Apr 14
Bbbwings:

This obeidient supports Iran.

STFU we know who you are..go back to grilling your vultures for you and your fellow low life Agbadorians and stop posing and impersonating Obidients,Now crawl back to your coven evil people.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:31am On Apr 14
Empiree:
fanatic judeo-christian extremist. What's the difference between Benjamin Satanyahu and isis?. Both are terro.rists

Judeo Christian extremist is better than a useful idiotic Christian.

Oh... and Hamas are angels by the way. You may want to start a party Mr terrorist sympathiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 12:32am On Apr 14
Lawag3:

It should hit it na. How many Jew deaths? It should by like at least 10 with all the drones and missiles Iran used
grin the Islamic resistance does not indulge in civilian targets like Israeli lickspittles.

watch film of iran missiles surgically shaking targets inside israel

https://youtube.com/shorts/PKKEwytjMl4?feature=share

NOW DO UR WORST grin grin grin

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AroleOduduwa2: 12:33am On Apr 14
LEXYLOV:
My brother, this is a political war. The same reason why USA kills suleimani an Irania top general in Iraq 4 yrs ago, was the same reason why israel target those iranian generals in Damascus consulate attack early this month that triggered this. Those General are responsible for Hamas, hisbollah, and houthi attacks coordination. Infact they are in the same meeting in that consulate on the day of the attack. Idf had all their fact and as been tracking them for long before that day. They came tbere for the purpose of meeting with those terrorists.

What a nonsensical perspective! After Suleiman's death, Trump had to solicit Russia's intervention to prevent Iran from targeting their assets in the Middle East. Similarly, Israel's strike on the Iranian consulate forced them to appeal to foreign ministers to dissuade Iran from retaliating. Iran has learned from past incidents; if they don't respond, the mainstream media will portray them as weak, as they did before. Iran, a superpower armed with advanced weaponry, must be taken seriously.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Sapeleomi: 12:34am On Apr 14
amaridigital:

Neutral. Christianity doesn't support this insane bloodshed. This escalation will lead to large scale destruction of human lives. This could only benefit Satan who needs more souls in hell. A true christian should never support war and bloodshed no matter who is wrong or right. Christ died for both Arab Muslims and the Israeli news. It doesn't matter the religion. When you see anyone jubilating that Israel is killing Palestinians or vice versa then know that such people don't really know Christ.

My guy, this assumption about Christ dead to save the world need a critical review? Is this a myth based on supposed supestition given the conflict and dysfunctional behaviour in the world? Please take your time and think about this for a moment.. Slavery stopped a while ago and British, the Roman and Ottoman empire collapsed over a century ago!! It means you are born free and should critically think and choose your beliefs, philosophy and shape your global and political perspective.

The crisis in the middle east no concern any black or african man.. So called african muslims and Christians investing their emotional energy on issues that do not concern them are unfortunately brainwashed!!
Face your own indigenous religion, improve your cultural practice, beliefs and formulate how you wish to treat your fellow african person!!
Is Ironic that despite the fact that the three major abrahamic religion comes from that region, it appears the most chaotic and volatile area on earth.. .To be honest, not sure why Christians assume Jesus or naa Yashua died for the sin of man?. For over 2 thousands years now, humans in that region or generally still engrossed with conflicts, sin and chaos over what God said or promised about land!!
I tire for that region and their religion!!!
The Chinese, Japanese, Singapore, india with a different religion or belief system as well as atheist Europe not keen on religion seemed to be functioning well without these three confused and conflict prone religiion of Judaism, Islam and Christian.
I rather stay as a seeker and live in peace than be a religious follower with so much suspicion and hate.
I will search for knowledge and growth in my father's traditional religion than these borrowed religion with too much hate..
Stay conscious and curious about african affairs!!
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Zooposki(f): 12:35am On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
I Pity this man and iran government. Iran economy will enter recession in matter of days and weeks

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 12:35am On Apr 14
It is now raining on israeHell, the demonic Bible country

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by tuzle(m): 12:37am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

not all Muslims are jihadist. I have Muslims in my family, I have them as friends too and some of them are far nicer than some christian I know. That doesn't mean I should start calling for them to wipe out all Muslims just because of some few bad eggs.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Zooposki(f): 12:37am On Apr 14
amaridigital:

Neutral. Christianity doesn't support this insane bloodshed. This escalation will lead to large scale destruction of human lives. This could only benefit Satan who needs more souls in hell. A true christian should never support war and bloodshed no matter who is wrong or right. Christ died for both Arab Muslims and the Israeli news. It doesn't matter the religion. When you see anyone jubilating that Israel is killing Palestinians or vice versa then know that such people don't really know Christ.

Run away from all religion that deals with blood.

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by COOL10(m): 12:38am On Apr 14
None of the drones/missiles being fired by Iran has landed in Israel. They've all been shot down by the IDF. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 12:38am On Apr 14
Empiree:
It is now raining on israeHell, the demonic Bible country
Hahahaha see this one. Tune in to CNN

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 12:38am On Apr 14
Live updates

https://www.youtube.com/live/YSdZsg-U54U?si=Ywla8_NSrUW91EMq

💣 💣 Are raining on israeHell seriously

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 12:39am On Apr 14
AroleOduduwa2:

Stop embarrassing yourself; attacking a foreign consulate equates to an attack on the homeland of that nation. Such actions are explicitly prohibited under the UN Charter.

Yet Iran never attacked US soil when US carried out a similar attack that killed soulemani??

There is a difference between attacking the embassy of Iran in another country and directly attacking Iranians on their soil

If you don't understand this difference then you are the real definition of embarrassment and sheer ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Fuckyoumod: 12:39am On Apr 14
Agunesinjaweola:

Watch TV Sky News
Operation "True Promise" has been launched and will arrive Tel Aviv 2.00am tonight.

Pity Israel 😕 !!
2:00 am lol.....

Iran is a joke.... You fire drones and missiles that are expected to reach their destination in 2 hours? Are you kidding me? 😂 😂

2 hours is enough to shoot everything down.

That's old fashioned drones.... If it's not hitting it's target in minutes or seconds then it's a joke.

Archaic Persians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.