Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55693 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by timesuploaded: 1:42am On Apr 14
PointZerom:

Waste of resources grin grin grin grin
Hezbollah wan kill Israel soldiers finish for over 6 months now. These things are not for you to know. Your brain has been dvmbed down beyond repair. To even still dey watch news shows u are a Dundee United. Only an idiot watch news or follow that garbage u posted.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:43am On Apr 14
Krismas:
cheesy story. then why israel citizens come dey run up and down like donkey? grin grin grin
Now I know you’re a complete terrorist and a kid, so when a drone or missile is launch on your territory, you will stand? You won’t run to take cover even when the Almighty Iron Dome is doing the Lord’s work. Why won’t your terrorist Iran conduct intelligent surveillance and take down and Israeli army or commanders as other countries have be taking down the IRG commanders? Coconut head terrorist. Go and take your share in the 72 virgins that are being prepared for you in paradise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:44am On Apr 14
grin

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:44am On Apr 14
Empiree:
anyone supporting Israel is genocidal. Without America support it doesn't survive
What’s Hamas without Iran? What’s Hezbollah or Houthis without Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 1:45am On Apr 14
cjudy:

see this one. Are these countries?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by y3mi(m): 1:45am On Apr 14
olisaEze:
The global economy has still not recovered from the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Another direct conflict in the Middle East, which incidentally is a major energy supplier to the world might just herald another global recession if more countries follow. How this affects our economy should be the first priority, not religion. undecided
The global economy you say. But the question is why should be - why is the global economy tethered to these industrial prowess of these warmongers; USA, USSR, and volatile Middle East? How does this affect Nigeria economy you worry. But when has economy impacted on the general welfare of Nigerians, be it as it has? Nigeria doesn't bear any significance in the large scheme of geopolitical conflicts. Nigeria, an expired mere geographic contraption, is a colonial creation by European bloc to serve their neo-colonial interest, like most of all Africa so-called countries. Know this and know peace.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:45am On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin
Iran don Dey cry already

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lavor234: 1:46am On Apr 14
Iran is a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:46am On Apr 14
cjudy:

Now I know you’re a complete terrorist and a kid, so when a drone or missile is launch on your territory, you will stand? You won’t run to take cover even when the Almighty Iron Dome is doing the Lord’s work. Why won’t your terrorist Iran conduct intelligent surveillance and take down and Israeli army or commanders as other countries have be taking down the IRG commanders? Coconut head terrorist. Go and take your share in the 72 virgins that are being prepared for you in paradise
grin u are one saying the drones were all intercepted and at the same time u saying it got to israel airspace? u must be drunk
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:46am On Apr 14
Empiree:
Oh you now know they’re terrorist organization sponsored by your Terrorist Country. Now you see when I’m having problem with you terrorist. IDF and Mossad is not also a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47am On Apr 14
This is still escalating, world war three may be loading. lipsrsealed

Nothing is certain after dawn we will likely know where this is leading to.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:48am On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin u are one saying the drones were all intercepted and at the same time u saying it got to israel airspace? u must be drunk
Next time calm down and read, I know terrorist don’t think with their brain anyway. They only focus on the awaiting virgins

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:49am On Apr 14
cjudy:

Iran don Dey cry already
grin cry for where? its just a neigbourly advice to america. cos america is about to collect wotowoto equally any time soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:50am On Apr 14
This movie is stalled, abeg make I watch movie jor. Iran can’t even hit a single target after giving some Yoruba Muslim in this forum hope.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Cul4real(m): 1:50am On Apr 14
Agunesinjaweola:
Iran launches small drone and Israeli is panicking running helter skelter to US and UK !

I warned Israel; Don't try Iran !

What if Iran had launched Inter Ballistic Missile

According to BBC news, Iran launched more than 200 drones and missiles towards Israel. Is that what is small to you? Now hope you have seen how God backing people have intercepted and took all of them down? Wasted effort from your Iran country. It is Iran that needs to be panic now because they will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 1:51am On Apr 14
Empiree:

Lol We will be here when y'all will start crying for ceasefire. This was how October 7 started with massive celebration of terrorists 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:51am On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin cry for where? its just a neigbourly advice to america. cos america is about to collect wotowoto equally any time soon cheesy
America will collect wotowoto from who? Iran? lol

Iran should destroy Jordan first. You think is second drone that fly 2hours before getting to destination.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:51am On Apr 14
cjudy:

Next time calm down and read, I know terrorist don’t think with their brain anyway. They only focus on the awaiting virgins
grin u have no point. u are boring me out. talk to me later only wen israel have retaliated if they dare
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by NASTYNASOSO: 1:52am On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force are much prepared even before the war started. The bring war to the doorstep of their enemies. Iran will be worst than Gaza in matter of days and weeks. I pity the innocent iranians that will suffer the consequences

HMMMMMMM

JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IRAN IS OR ITS CAPABILITIES.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:52am On Apr 14
Cul4real:

According to BBC news, Iran launched more than 200 drones and missiles towards Israel. Is that what is small to you? Now hope you have seen how God backing people have intercepted and took all of them down? Wasted effort from your Iran country. It is Iran that needs to be panic now because they will suffer.
You Dey mind that terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:53am On Apr 14
cjudy:

Iran should destroy Jordan first. You think is second drone that fly 2hours before getting to destination.
grin u are too ignorant. i have had enough of u. Iran just embarrassed Israel militarily. do something about that first and then u can talk later. thanks and bye
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Agunesinjaweola: 1:54am On Apr 14
cjudy:

What’s this one saying? Iran launches small drone and Israel is panicking. Which panic? Who’s panicking now? Iran should launch their highest drone, it won’t even get to Israel. Drone that took 2hrs before getting to Israel and was even intercepted in Iraq. Say shame no Dey catch your almighty terrorist Iran?
Why is Israel calling UK and US to help out ??
They should face Iran and stop crying !
They think it's Syria or Hamas

Iran will annihilate its enemy !
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Iamzik: 1:54am On Apr 14
cjudy:

I laugh when I see funny posts from that krismas.l handle. The person behind that handle knows nothing about US military capabilities. Even Russia will not want to confront US in a face to face battle. Iran is a piece of cake even for Israel how much more US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:54am On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin u have no point. u are boring me out. talk to me later only wen israel have retaliated if they dare
Israel won’t retaliate. They have killed your top terrorist commanders and nothing happened. All your terrorist country could do is fired second hand drone that took 2hrs to get shut down in airspace. Your 7 generals are dead and are busying having fun with Virgins. Hurry up and blow yourself up so you can get your share of virgins before they’re all occupied and disvirgined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lavor234: 1:55am On Apr 14
While we were fighting a ragtag group for over two decades. Israel was perfecting it's defense system

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:56am On Apr 14
Agunesinjaweola:

Why is Israel calling UK and UK to help out ??

They think it's Syria or Hamas

Iran will annihilate its enemy !
Iran will annihilate a country with Nuke, and Nuke Head. How old are you? Iran self can’t annihilate Jordan talk more of Israel. All they know how to do is shot in empty space and start crying to UN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by timesuploaded: 1:57am On Apr 14
cjudy:

lies. Hezbollah defeated Israel twice. They didn't have that much Iranian support when they started out in the early 80's flogging Israeli soldiers like children that they are. They whopped that azz so bad that they got tired. If you want baby Israel to start crying just tell them hezbollah is coming

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Empiree: 1:57am On Apr 14

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 1:58am On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin u are too ignorant. i have had enough of u. Iran just embarrassed Israel militarily. do something about that first and then u can talk later. thanks and bye
Embarrassed? Iran should be crowned king of Coward right now. No single second hand drone or missile touched the soil of Israel. Is that not shameful? Is this how they’re going to defend your prophet?

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SpatialKing(m): 1:58am On Apr 14
Empiree:
the image you posted is a lie. You believe them?. I am watching life how missiles landed. And yes some were intercepted

Show evidence
The only casualty of Iran's drone attack has been a 10 year old Muslim boy in the West Bank whose home was impacted by debris of a drone which was shot down by Israel's Iron Dome.

Meanwhile Jordan shut down its airspace indefinitely and Saudi Arabia is expected to do the same within the next 12 hours which means that Iran will risk having war declared on it if it violates Jordanian and Saudi airspace.

The United States has put 30,000 marines on high alert in case Israel needs any assistance.

We told them

They are just chest heaters and noise makers

Russia 🇷🇺 can't join the war because Russia is largely a Christian country and they might get suprise attacks from Ukraine 🇺🇦...

China 🇨🇳 will never join the war because they are eyeing Taiwan 🇹🇼 they want to attack Taiwan...

Counties like India 🇮🇳, European countries, Japan, South Korea even Pakistan are all on standby for Israel

Isreal can never lose...

God bless 🇮🇱

5 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 1:58am On Apr 14
Iamzik:

I laugh when I see funny posts from that krismas.l handle. The person behind that handle knows nothing about US military capabilities. Even Russia will not want to confront US in a face to face battle. Iran is a piece of cake even for Israel how much more US
grin so, let America go and confront Russia in Ukraine if they dare. America lost the Vietnam war, they lost the Korean war, they lost the war in Afghanistan. no big deal about American military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lavor234: 2:00am On Apr 14
The more u see the more u don't understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.