Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55705 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by dequir: 3:29am On Apr 14
timesuploaded:
why will I want Israel destroyed when hamas and hezbollah can continue killing them little by little for me to enjoy for the rest of my life? I have over 300 videos of Israeli soldiers dying like chicken and roasted like barbecue in the hands of hezbollah just this year alone. Yes, Israel can continue winning wars in Hollywood movies with no single casualty unto RoboCop wey them be while Hezbollah chop off their evil fingers in reality. I love those Hezbollah guys..They kill kill kill Zionists!

And you are watching all those hideous videos of muslim terrorists murdering Zionists and getting hugely excited by this?

Mr. man, you have legions of demons living inside of you, and only God can deliver you.

9 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SpatialKing(m): 3:29am On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

The won’t respond!

Biden already told them not to!

And when US says so Israel won’t do shiit! The whole thing called Israel is the USA.

Iran already warned that any retaliation will come with severe consequences

Iran has taken the lead in humiliating US/Israel. It’s glaring they are helpless!

Iran are just noise makers

They couldn't even lunch strategic offensive to Israel

And take note only USA behind Israel
Israel also gets support and supplies from other European countries and lndia 🇮🇳 too..
Only India will destroy Iran

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:31am On Apr 14
That one is not even my problem; but when I was a kid , I used to think Egypt and Israel are in heaven shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Yemike(m): 3:34am On Apr 14
PointZerom:

Shame on those who wasted there time and resources training you to be human. It would hv bn easy for them to convert a monkey to the human they wanted you to be.
Wicked!
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Segun2222: 3:41am On Apr 14
SeriouslySense:
It could be a distraction
it is a distraction thats why isreal will be dealing with them and over iraq, jordan and syrian airspace the missiles and drones that reaches will be fewer, the whole knows how sahed works due to russo-ukro war
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by toujurs: 3:44am On Apr 14
Nigerian oil would soon gain, more relevance. Isreal should wire wire their ass. grin

It's how people feels, iran was a threat, more advanced than Palestinians. I laugh in swahili.

Don't cry o, my dear Muslim brother. grin. If isreal can wipe off an entire country like Palestine, who came unaware on isreal with over 1000 rockets.

It's then iran. I laugh in swahili. I just pity their women, and children. It will be very sad for them

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 3:47am On Apr 14
dequir:

And you are watching all those hideous videos of muslim terrorists murdering Zionists and getting hugely excited by this?

Mr. man, you have legions of demons living inside of you, and only God can deliver you.
And you are watching all those hideous videos of Terrorist Zionist jews murdering Palestinians and getting hugely excited by it?
Mr. man, you have legions of pigs demons living inside your soul. You are evil and may your evil and hypocrisy send you to hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AllenSpencer: 3:49am On Apr 14
SpatialKing:

Iran are just noise makers

They couldn't even lunch strategic offensive to Israel

And take note only USA behind Israel
Israel also gets support and supplies from other European countries and lndia 🇮🇳 too..
Only India will destroy Iran

Iran making noise and it has happened. Everywhere is quiet.

The Israel narrative is not selling again! Have you seen what the airport currently looks like now? Mass fleeing!

All those European Zionist are trying to go back home.

The world is wiser now. Gone are the days media narratives sell. Israel has lost all the support.

No one ever envisage Iran can take a stance and stare into the eyes of the US, but it’s happening in the faces of me and you. Everywhere is quite. England and France just releasing press statements.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:54am On Apr 14
Mtcheww, drones that are getting shot down already.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by babyboy4every1: 3:59am On Apr 14
Some idiotic elements said iran can never attack isreal and she did now. What they're saying now is that iran is history. Who want write that history. I quest na their papa

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by dequir: 4:03am On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:

And you are watching all those hideous videos of Terrorist Zionist jews murdering Palestinians and getting hugely excited by it?
Mr. man, you have legions of pigs demons living inside your soul. You are evil and may your evil and hypocrisy send you to hell.

Me? I have no video of anyone murdering any Muslim, and I don't derive any joy in murder. Your friend is the one confessing to that.

What about you, do you derive joy in Muslims killing Christians, or vice-versa? If you do so, I pity your soul in hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SpatialKing(m): 4:03am On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

Iran making noise and it has happened. Everywhere is quiet.

The Israel narrative is not selling again! Have you seen what the airport currently looks like now? Mass fleeing!

All those European Zionist are trying to go back home.

The world is wiser now. Gone are the days media narratives sell. Israel has lost all the support.

No one ever envisage Iran can take a stance and stare into the eyes of the US, but it’s happening in the faces of me and you. Everywhere is quite. England and France just releasing press statements.

You are still making noise

Iran lacks the balls

Isreal can never be defeated

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Luvinghubby: 4:10am On Apr 14
Iran is now tired of using proxy and decide to attack directly, I think that's what Israel have been craving for for many years.

A nation of more than 85m people will lead to worldwide refugee crises if their citizens are displaced. The Persians will head to Europe because Saudi Arabia UAE Jordan Egypt Turkey and other Sunnis will not accept them.

Hope China is learning from Russia-Ukraine Israel-Hamas war. They shouldn't engage themselves into senseless war with Taiwan. Both countries can prosper independently without war.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 4:14am On Apr 14
ELKHALIFAISIS:
i have an Iranian friend.. very nice man he gave me a lift during Ramadan... We were having a conversation.. he told me how stupid Iranian president is.. he told me since he was born he have visited Iran 4 times, he told me how his cousins are suffering, working 4 types of jobs to survive that poverty in Iran is second to none.. and here this scaffolding headmaster is busy wasting tax payers money empowering terrorist.. i wish this war escalate to something else we all of us go rest small
Keep foolīng yourself

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AllenSpencer: 4:19am On Apr 14
SpatialKing:

You are still making noise

Iran lacks the balls

Isreal can never be defeated

Iran already warned US to stay out, and told Israel that a retaliatory attack will come with severe responses!

Do you think Iran is a puppet in warfare. If the US steps aside, which it will do because of elections and majority opinion polls, Israel can NEVER handle Iran

Iran can cause destruction with $1000. The west does not have that. Look at how the iron dome was overwhelmed? If Iran wanted to go for severe arm, the iron dome itself will be in flames.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:23am On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

Iran already warned US to stay out, and told Israel that a retaliatory attack will come with severe responses!

Do you think Iran is a puppet in warfare. If the US steps aside, which it will do because of elections and majority opinion polls, Israel can NEVER handle Iran

Iran can cause destruction with $1000. The west does not have that. Look at how the iron dome was overwhelmed? If Iran wanted to go for severe arm, the iron dome itself will be in flames.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AllenSpencer: 4:27am On Apr 14
YoungBlackRico:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What did Biden say? Are you current with recent happenings?

Biden just told Netanyahu to stand down. No retaliation will happen! Biden knows what it means if one US soldier loses his life in this conflict! The outrage will be mad.

…..and also note, oil prices will hit the roof and economy’s will tank, which affects Biden’s chances.

Israel is a parasite on the US. If US should stop assistance, Israel is finished!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by babyboy4every1: 4:34am On Apr 14
Luvinghubby:
Iran is now tired of using proxy and decide to attack directly, I think that's what Israel have been craving for for many years.

A nation of more than 85m people will lead to worldwide refugee crises if their citizens are displaced. The Persians will head to Europe because Saudi Arabia UAE Jordan Egypt Turkey and other Sunnis will not accept them.

Hope China is learning from Russia-Ukraine Israel-Hamas war. They shouldn't engage themselves into senseless war with Taiwan. Both countries can prosper independently without war.
Both what? Who told you Taiwan is a country?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by AllenSpencer: 4:34am On Apr 14
babyboy4every1:
Some idiotic elements said iran can never attack isreal and she did now. What they're saying now is that iran is history. Who want write that history. I quest na their papa

Don’t mind them! They are quite now!

Iron dome collapsed! The Iranians stressed life out of it!!!

Swarms of cheap drones! 😀😀😀😀

It’s already estimated that Israel spent $1 billion to defend itself in just one night, and those kamikazee drones cost less than $2000 😀😀😀

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by IbnB: 4:47am On Apr 14
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Babangidapikin: 4:51am On Apr 14
Isreal started the provocation because they want to draw the U.S into the conflict and completely ruin the U.S economy so they can have firm control and pursue a bigger agenda .... that is why the rate of bunker building by Isreali American Citizens have increased ... President Biden is too frail to do anything about it .

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 4:51am On Apr 14
#BreakingNews - A long list of countries have expressed their support to #Israel and came out in strong condemnation of Iran's unprecedented attack.

👉Full story here👉 https:///84kyanj4

#Iran All Israel News #attack #war #StandingWithIsrael #CharismaMag #Charismamedia

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Ayatullah(m): 4:52am On Apr 14
Alhamdulillah, and Allahu Akbar. The Brave and upright nation of Iran has bombarded Israel with dozens of Drones and sophisticated Cruise and Ballistic Missiles as a just revenge for Israel's many years of cowardly attacks on Iran.

The rest is a glorious history for the blessed Islamic Republic of Iran.

As usual, America assisted Israel, but it cannot totally stop the power and efficiency of the advanced Iranian missile technology.

Allahu Akbar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SpatialKing(m): 4:55am On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

How wars have Iran fought and won... Absolutely none!!

They are just noise makers, wars are not won by making empty treats...

You think is only the west that would be attacking Iran

When Iran starts getting the hit people like you will come here and shouting ceasefire ceasefire

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by owagbeba: 4:58am On Apr 14
I think I’d call this, “ giving ‘em the shaheed, and hitting “em wit the kheibar.”

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Lavor234: 5:02am On Apr 14
The Iranians will give up their mad mullah faster than the Libiyans gave up Gadafi, Jordan and Saudi are also in support of Israel and are sick of mad mullah.
After Iran is levelled up, Qatar is ndxt
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 5:03am On Apr 14
Official statement from Ambassador Michael Herzog

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 5:05am On Apr 14
Over 100 drones have been fired at Israel by Iran, in addition to more than 100 unmanned aerial vehicles launched from Iran, the Israel Defense Forces said in a press conference Saturday. U.S. forces have shot down some of the Iranian drones headed towards Israel, a U.S. official confirmed to ABC News.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 5:07am On Apr 14
NOW - Rockets and missiles are raining down on Israel right now. Israel's Iron Dome system is engaging targets near Jerusalem amid Iranian attack.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:42 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in southern Israel.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:44 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in the Shomron area.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:45 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in the area of the Dead Sea.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:46 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in the area of Jerusalem.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:46 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in northern Israel.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:51 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in the Negev region.

Israel Defense Forces, [4/13/2024 6:54 PM]
IDF: Sirens sounded in northern Israel.

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Sergioaguero: 5:28am On Apr 14
FreeStuffsNG:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-796838
this image you posted is Reaper UAV. That’s not how Iran drone looks like.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Jlow2: 5:29am On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Weyrey
Iran will be levelled but Israel will remain standing grin grin grin
Noodles must have replaced the grey matters in your head.
You think Iran is Israel mate?
I dnt blame you , and I dnt need to be told you re Ife mmanu man because insult is the first thing you re taught while growing up, did I insult you or your crippled father on my post??

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by lanresord: 5:30am On Apr 14
Only bokoharam my country face no garri to eat eba abeg if two of them want kill thereself they should kill thereself. HUNGRY ALLREADY KILLING US IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.