Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55702 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by jayce232: 10:14pm On Apr 13
AroleOduduwa2:
Children on Nairaland lack an understanding of geopolitical strategies. By examining the map, it's clear that if the United States were to intervene directly, Europe could lose access to oil and gas as routes through the Arabian Sea and the Red Sea would be compromised. Additionally, Iran, supported by Russia and China, possesses advanced weaponry, making it a significant global player.
You are the one lacking understanding!
You think China is a stupid nation?
How many times have u seen China backing any nation for war like the US is backing Isreal? When e set last last, every nation will carry its cross. I only pity Iran in all of these. Before u confront a nation, ensure u can match them one on one without depending on allies, allies will disappoint u in the last minute. That was what happened to Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 10:15pm On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
Swift retaliation will follow if true
Then multiple Swift retaliation will follow as well from Iran.
Isra hell must be levelled like Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cjudy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13
Gandrova:
Ordinary Hamas IDF couldn't defeat, you dreaming for them to defeat Iran grin
Hamas ordinary? People hiding among civilians to carry out their Prophet wishes? How wish Israel decided to level Hamas now, same you will be crying innocent citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by olisaEze(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

Forcing a recession can bring down inflation.

Wow! I honestly didn’t expect that.

Going into conspiracy mode; How sure are we that this new conflict is not being engineered by world powers to do just this? cool
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by GodisStriking: 10:15pm On Apr 13
So Iran captured an U S drone a few years back and as it seems they copied its design.

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by HBB1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13
Agunesinjaweola:
For those celebrating Israel to hit back; I say thank you.

I think the war will bring back the lower food prices and remove suffering in Nigeria.

The war will also bring a better life to Nigeria and you will be happy for celebrating Israel winning the war.

Finally, there will be free Visa entry to Israel for Nigerians.

Good luck 👏 !!!

Oil prices will go up!

This will favour Nigeria.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 10:15pm On Apr 13
gassbee:
iran is also not a push over militarily, just ask if Isreal can defeat Iran without help from d US
Isreal defence force will defeat Iran 🇮🇷 any day any time

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Na lie. You were all disgraced because your prayers never worked. Otherwise what could be greater than divine intervention. But there was no divine intervention in your case. That’s why Obi lost.

Lols ...Even God allows something to happen so that he can be able to see if there are sane people to trust a s work with....

So if Christians offered prayers and vigils and it failed ,....what did Muslims offer to win?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13
PaNnamdi:

Illiterate suyaman

Iron dome is an advanced AESA radar system with advanced counter measures system.nor be laptop wey Dem dey hack. Jonathan built schools for you people u refused to attend and learn grin

Read and stop waiting for CNN to feed you. There's a world outside CNN dunny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 10:16pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force will retaliate, and the enemies of Israel will lament as usual. Iran nuclear plant will be heavily tampered and that’s the end .
Lol
Ọdẹ
I thought you said Iran can't attack terrorist Israel DIRECTLY?
Whose the coward now? grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by iSense247: 10:16pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

This is how you beat your chest and foamed in mouth for Obi. Did he not lose? We shall see how this pans out.
Someone who doesn't know you is living rent free in your head and giving you nightmares. You are free to go and be shouting his name in your mosques. What I know is that Israel will hammer Iran more than Gaza. By tomorrow, you will start accusing Israel of killing only children and women as if there are no men in Iran.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13
cool God is my defender and savoir. if you say the lord is your refuge then you will be saved, because you have trusted in God and loved God.

Chetas81:
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF WORLD WAR 3 BUT BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN HAVE NOTHING TO DEFEND
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by CrossRhodes: 10:16pm On Apr 13
shadownetinc:
Just getting this from a telegram update.. lets hope iron dome withstand
E no go reach, they have to pass through Syria and Jordan...

Reading that Jordan will intercept anything in its airspace, Syria has entered high alert.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Slytiger: 10:17pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:

Wow! I honestly didn’t expect that.

Going into conspiracy mode; How sure are we that this new conflict is not being engineered by world powers to do just this? cool
I don't know. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 10:17pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

US is approaching election. I wonder if they will stay out or offer some support.

US support for Israel is "ironclad".

The drones and the missiles will fly over Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq and US has moved some military assets there to shoot down a number of these projectiles before they reach Israel.

Also Dwight D. Eisenhower carrier strike group is on the red sea, and it will shoot down many of these missiles.

The question now is how Israel will respond. The US has been trying to influence Israel not to respond but I doubt it.

Iran is perfectly on the Israelis radar now

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-796838
When Israel start all the Allah Akbar pple including the illiterate one's in Nigeria go dey shout Country Abuse. Israel take five days defeat a whole league of Arab country's. Iran una too small

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by jayce232: 10:17pm On Apr 13
Regex:

What makes you think that country without nuclear war heads attacking a country with nuclear warheads has no nuclear warheads? 😂 😂
Please stop embarrassing yourself!
Iran have no nuclear warhead.
You think nuclear facility is something u can keep secret? You people are too dull to read!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by ZombieDetective: 10:17pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
Gross ignorance, mixed up with a slave mentality.

Na because things like you never live with Oyibo man, hence your mind is still caged up in slavery mode.

So I no fit blame you a bunch.
Yen yen yen.. stfu

Who started the Israeli Arab war?... Answer the question or go slam your head somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:17pm On Apr 13
laidima88:

Keep quiet jare, no country can anhilate each other in this century, with all the nukes Russia had, what have they done to Ukraine, it will just be another long war. And both, both countries have nukes
YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT ISRAEL IS MORE THAN A MATCH NOT ONLY FOR IRAN BUT ALL THE ARAB WORLD, AFTER ISRAEL HAS TAUGHT IRAN HUMILITY. WATCH AS THEIR NUCLEAR SITES GO INTO FLAMES, THEY WILL BE ISRAEL'S FIRST TARGETS.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 10:17pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
I Pity this man and iran government. Iran economy will enter recession in matter of days and weeks
Lol
Pity your wretched life first
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Gandrova: 10:18pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Fake!!! Ukraine would have ceased to exist by now, if not for financial and weapons supply from all western countries. Russia is not fighting Ukraine alone, it has been fighting the whole of NATO countries. You wait and see.
Ukraine that European countries are using her country to test new ammonitions and weapons. When you elect a clown as president that's would be the consequences of such stupid decision grin
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Chetas81(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Don't mind all these Mohammedians, they just love dying for nothing.

I just pity innocent Iranian children who don't know what their foolish fathers are doing cry

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SAME ENERGY TO FACE YOUR HOMELAND TERRORIST, WHO STARTED KILLING YOU SINCE 1999, ISRAEL SEND NO BLACK AFRICAN ANIMALS
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Raf4: 10:18pm On Apr 13
Stevenbright:

Yes ooo. Reason why for the last six months they can't achieve their stated objectives in the war against Gaza!!

You guys should learn to put religious sentiment aside when discussing stuffs like this.

Calm down! The full blown war Israel is going to have with Iran is different from military operations they're having in Gaza right now.
In this case, Israel will not need to move people from one location to another b4 bombing, Israel won't need to send warning signals or drop leaflets to forewarn people to vacate an area before attacks. Also remember that there won't be anything like children, women, pregnant etc. It will be fire for fire at full blast 🔥 Hope you gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Segun2222: 10:18pm On Apr 13
shadownetinc:
Just getting this from a telegram update.. lets hope iron dome withstand
those sahed will not reach isreal they'll be intercepted in jordan syria lebanon and iraq before it reaches isreal the real threats are the ballistic missiles even that will hours to arrive iran invested in drones instead of a standard air force

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Elsueno: 10:18pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

The IDF has different defence system for different threats,
The IDF iron dome deals with projectiles with low attitude like drones and rockets
The Israeli David sling and patriot defence system are to deal with Iran ballistic missiles,
I doubt if Iran will lunch ICBM, that will be escalating the whole issue, also USA have navy ships in the sea, the agies Burke destroyers will also be able to shoot incoming rockets.
The IDF has already planned for such scenario before.

The iron dome HACKED,?
Is like believing the earth is flat
That's not possible

Too much English, isn't most of these air defense systems given to Ukraine... No be same 'advanced stuff' way cant even stop most of Hamas pipe rockets. Same advance system gets outsmarted in Ukraine by older designed Iranian drones(a.k.a Doritos) that literally announces it's arrival with a constant loud sound
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by HBB1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13
GodisStriking:
So Iran captured an U S drone a few years back and as it seems they copied its design.

They copied its design in weeks?

Issokay!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13
It could be a distraction
Segun2222:
those sahed will not reach isreal they'll be intercepted in jordan syria lebanon and iraq before it reaches isreal the real threats are the ballistic missiles even that will hours to arrive iran invested in drones instead of a standard air force
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Tulsaguy: 10:19pm On Apr 13
6 hours to reach Israel?

Na molue the drones enter? grin

Ayam not understanding.

Anytime any day. The sons of David are prepared.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Gandrova: 10:19pm On Apr 13
cjudy:

Hamas ordinary? People hiding among civilians to carry out their Prophet wishes? How wish Israel decided to level Hamas now, same you will be crying innocent citizen.
Bro Google and read about the Genesis of the crisis I rest my case with you.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 10:19pm On Apr 13
Hate US or love them, respect their intelligence.

The US has been giving real time information as Iran has been moving her military assets.

Iran might regret this action for many years to come.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 10:19pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force are much prepared even before the war started. The bring war to the doorstep of their enemies. Iran will be worst than Gaza in matter of days and weeks. I pity the innocent iranians that will suffer the consequences
Lol
Israel asking for prayers grin
They want you ignorant slaves to pray in Jesus name grin The Jesus they refer to as false Messiah and blasphemy grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Chetas81(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13
SeriouslySense:
cool God is my defender and savoir. if you say the lord is your refuge then you will be saved, because you have trusted in God and loved God.

MIRACLE WON'T BE ABLE TO FACE ADVANCE WEAPONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.